Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old (1561 Views)

Reason Why Men Hates It When Their Women Cheat, Even Wen Dey Are D Chief Cheater / In This City Women Pay To Date Men And Guys Have At Least 3 Girlfriends Each! / That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by hkidola00(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is a situation where have seen very well even in my surroundings, some ladies wont date a guy for reasons known to them wen they (ladies) are around age of 16 to 26, but do later give in to date dem wen dey (ladies) are now a bit old,maybe cos d lady didnt get any husband to marry or divorced or woteva, is it dat d man is now looking more handsome now, or the lady just look down on d guy back den, but now that d lady isnt as fresh as den, she come dey come, so wot ur opinion y'all
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
I'm jx here to comment
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by mecuzee(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ironic
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by fransixe(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
That's women for you......very unpredictable beings...they always have a Fall Back plan. If they find out their dream man has fallen for another woman, they resort to falling back to their plan B... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
i pity any guy that is forming 'i love my girl', 'my girl can never cheat on me', 'my girl is still a virgin'...lol....i pity those kinda guys...and i pity them from the depths of my heart.
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Gurgle(f): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Don't know how relevant this is but guys always look way better when theyre older than when theyre young
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by hkidola00(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm jx here to comment
hmmmm, love ur lips, i wont mind a b.j. tho
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by hkidola00(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:
Don't know how relevant this is but guys always look way better when theyre older than when theyre young
like seriosly, wao, *noted*
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Gurgle(f): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
hkidola00:
like seriosly, wao, *noted*

yeah like around age 33+ they start to look really good

before that they look kind of childish
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Cutehector(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Its easier to date a matured lady dan a younger one
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by LaurelP(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Injury time!
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by hkidola00(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Heheheheheheh, lwkm
LaurelP:
Injury time!
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Ginaz(f): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
another women bashing thread, what about men?
there are still some at the age of 50 but never married. must everything be about women

for once say something good, at least everybody came to life through the "women" you call all sorts of names. well,
men have been against women since the time of Adam and eve.

women shine yours eyes......be a value to yourselves, you can see how men of this days view us women. rely on God and put yourself to good use, be productive and you won't have any man raining abuse on you or call you names like "gold digger and ashawo" .

if you can feed yourself, cloth yourself, and make your own money,how dem go say insult u?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by hkidola00(m): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Ginaz:
there are still some at the age of 50 but never married. must everything be about women

for once say something good, at least everybody came to life through the "women" you call all sorts of names. well,

women shine yours eyes......be a value to yourselves, you can see how men of this days view us women. rely on God and put yourself to good use, be productive and you won't have any man raining abuse on you or call you names like "gold digger and ashawo" .

if you can feed yourself, cloth yourself, and make your own money,how dem go say insult u?
calm down sis, aint bashing ladies here, dis just on some shii been noticed around we tryna create here, nice advice tho, but le jus say, d economy aint helping, so dat y most just decide to buzz of into men.
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:
hmm cheesy
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:
I think I'm the only female in the world like this......
But I'm not really attracted to older guys. I like the range that OP talked about 16 shocked to 26 cheesy
Old men always rush things and I hate pressure embarassed
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Youngpo413: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Ginaz:

she can make the whole money in the world,if she is unmarried,she is useless.ladies should try and marry earlier so that atleast at the age of 28,they should be through with child birth.
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by oyeezah(f): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2015
well for most ladies lyk dat, dey usually think dey r still young n v a lot of tym ahead only to wake up one morning n realize tym is moving fast, wyl some oda ladies lyk dat v goals dey wanna achieve before dating
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Gurgle(f): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I think I'm the only female in the world like this......
But I'm not really attracted to older guys. I like the range that OP talked about 16 shocked to 26 cheesy
Old men always rush things and I hate pressure embarassed

16 HAHAHA you dey craze grin

unless youre around that age

I cant lie, sometimes when im on my way somewhere and see some kids going to school I find myself assessing which ones are going to be handsome in future haha

Yeah older men's attitudes aside, I mean facially what do you prefer. old or young

Older men rush things though? how so
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

16 HAHAHA you dey craze grin

unless youre around that age

I cant lie, sometimes when im on my way somewhere and see some kids going to school I find myself assessing which ones are going to be handsome in future haha

Yeah older men's attitudes aside, I mean facially what do you prefer. old or young

Older men rush things though? how so

Lol.

Facially, I still prefer younger dudes. I mean it may change when I get older.....
Well instead of saying i prefer younger dudes lemme just say that I like my mates or people only somewhat older than me. We have more in common. (But not necessarily for marriage sha.... Just to play haha)

I don't know what it is you guys see in the faces of all these 35 and 40 year old men. Na wrinkles abi na grey hairs dey attract you people ni
For me facially, a guy is best from 23 - 29 tongue

Since older men are well, older, they rush things and don't have time for games. They wanna get to the main thing immediately either they're f*cking you or marrying you. I don't wanna be pressured to do either tongue
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by 2dice(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol.

Facially, I still prefer younger dudes. I mean it may change when I get older.....
Well instead of saying i prefer younger dudes lemme just say that I like my mates or people only somewhat older than me. We have more in common. (But not necessarily for marriage sha.... Just to play haha)

I don't know what it is you guys see in the faces of all these 35 and 40 year old men. Na wrinkles abi na grey hairs dey attract you people ni
For me facially, a guy is best from 23 - 29 tongue

Since older men are well, older, they rush things and don't have time for games. They wanna get to the main thing immediately either they're f*cking you or marrying you. I don't wanna be pressured to do either tongue
BaR Man ... Abeeggi killl Crocodile for diss lady ...Bills on Me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by 2dice(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah like around age 33+ they start to look really good

before that they look kind of childish
the white man right... Cus we Blacks Aint like that

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Gurgle(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
2dice:
the white man right... Cus we Blacks Aint like that

hmm I wasn't thinking of race when I wrote that, maybe I am talking more of whites
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by 2dice(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm I wasn't thinking of race when I wrote that, maybe I am talking more of whites
hmmn.. Black Rocks you know...
Seems Father Adam is Black too cheesy
Have you dated any b4??
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
2dice:
BaR Man ... Abeeggi killl Crocodile for diss lady ...Bills on Me cheesy
Tanks so much

But crocodile is it sweet
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Its easier to date a matured lady dan a younger one
exatly man,infact do u like beer?bar man serve him whatever he wants
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Cutehector(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Andrew114:
exatly man,infact do u like beer?bar man serve him whatever he wants
martini please grin
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
martini please grin
bar give him mart........ Erhm bros hw much be martini?
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by clemz85(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ginaz:

and you think that independency solves the problem?
life shaaa.
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Andrew114:
bar give him mart........ Erhm bros hw much be martini?
just 10dollars or thr about
Re: Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Cutehector:
just 10dollars or thr about
just 10 what.............?bros abeg choose another drink

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story Of Chizoba’s Wooing Experience (episode 1) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend/wife Is An Emotional Bully / Difference Between 31st December And 1st January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.