Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. (57117 Views)

Afam Nduaguba Made It At Havard University, Graduates As Stellar Student / Obama Recognises, Commends 19-year-old Nigerian Harvard Finalist / Obama Recognises, Commends 19-year-old Nigerian Harvard Finalist [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by mekybabe1: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2015
Wow! That's great news.
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Certifiedboss: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2015
DandyK:

PhD,@ 25? Where?

@26... In the UK, England to be precise (University of Central Lancashire)
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2015
I beg come and work on GEJ's brain

2 Likes

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by GogetterMD(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2015
afrokarma:

I knew this was coming, every positive story on nairaland becomes partisan either religious or tribal. I'm expecting proudly Hausa very soon.
You're just going to reinforce American suspicion and reservations about the poor girl as she's muslim. Do you think the Americans will eventually put her in a sensitive position in the future being "proudly Islam" as you put it.
To most Americans "proudly Islam" translates to "proudly extremist" so please let's leave this out and just celebrate the girl.
She's the Harvard Islamic society community vice president. Go suck on your thumb if he pain you. Next

5 Likes

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Balkan(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2015
she is an American citizen.
though Nigerian parents.
Kudos to US

2 Likes

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by personal59: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
undecided had it bin she was in nigeria were ya guyz penetrate 9 years old children at d age of 54 years old like ya prophet did will ya still open ya mouth and say proudly islam? Ogbenni, shez just fortunate she schooled abroad(USA) where sharia suckz. Islam shld be doing better dan dis, buh many grl child her being defiled by old fools all in d name of islam. Islam suckz undecided

Stupid reasoning ODE had it been u knw it would av been better even islam doesn't support bf/gf u fuuullliiisssss ppl are doing if u want to get marry go and get married nt going on with silly relationship in order to curs zina all dis fornication u ppl see as normal and to let u knw am a proud muslim who grew up with an islamic upbringing my sister (junior) graduated at d age of 20 now going for her mcs at 21-22 so reason is (the other wrong side which is been called religion without basis) call dis to urself u understand abi that bastard(ize) everything in terms of zina, uncultured, no relgulations etxc that cos most problem

2 Likes

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2015
brownlord:

So on point, meanwhile a friend told me the reason allah married up to 4 wife was because he did to help those women i.e married a begger and old women so as to care for them ( Don't know if this is true )

Meanwhile our brothers in the north are running after 8 and 9 years, catching them young from their mothers womb and still deny them freedom as they must remain in door or dress like masquerade while the men run round different hotel bleeping more young girls.

Smh for islam
don't mind dem, opening dem mouth to sai islam, wen shez just lucky to be dere. She shld thank her stars if not, yerima wld ve penetrated her at d age of 9 saying muhammed dem prophet did it. And so he has every rite to do it too. Islam is for pigs!

4 Likes

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by ibkgab001: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2015
FFK and Fayose needs your help
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2015
Nigeria! Great people, Great Nation. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by mikeczay: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2015
GogetterMD:
Proudly Islam
no turn am to religion, i know of many dumbass muslims

6 Likes

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Rajjah(f): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2015
M proud to be a muslim. Goin to mak a positive history pretty soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by fxskye: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2015
From most of d comments, obviously we are proud of Saheela's achievement. Not minding that she's a Muslim, covering up her hair/head and probably hail from d northern Nigeria.

We see this achievement as Nigeria's own. But what happens if she has done otherwise. Her religion would have maligned, probably labeled northern fulani, etc.

Lessons to learn..... Nigeria's diversity is a blessing in its disguise. We should be proud of those that make our country great and condemn those that done otherwise without resulting to their religion Faith, tribe nor ethnicity.

God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2015
personal59:

Stupid reasoning ODE had it been u knw it would av been better even islam doesn't support bf/gf u fuuullliiisssss ppl are doing if u want to get marry go and get married nt going on with silly relationship in order to curs zina all dis fornication u ppl see as normal and to let u knw am a proud muslim who grew up with an islamic upbringing my sister (junior) graduated at d age of 20 now going for her mcs at 21-22 so reason is (the other wrong side which is been called religion without basis) call dis to urself u understand abi that bastard(ize) everything in terms of zina, uncultured, no relgulations etxc that cos most problem
u missing d point, had it bin ya sister dat ya proud of now, at d age of 9 years old an old fool/imam as old as 54 wants to marry her, will ya allow dat b*astard? Knowing fully well dat islam permits ya to marry her off to an old idiot. Muhammed made a mistake does not mean he's rite, he raped a grl child, and if ya sister was allowed to follow d foot step of aishat am sure she will be suffering now. Islam sucks bro!

5 Likes

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by XBLadez: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2015
GogetterMD:

APC this, PDP that? If only you could use 5% of your intellect, your parents effort on their education of you both morally and academically wouldn't have been a waste. Any of Buhari's children wey no go school?
If you mention my parents again u won't like yourself this morning smiley
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by bellras(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2015
I am proud of you my sister.
Islam forever!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by GogetterMD(m): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

If you mention my parents again u won't like yourself this morning smiley
Your parents. I mentioned it, so
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by SARS(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Congratulation 2U nd 2 al muslim in d world, i wish u many success tocome...we want to know d state she come from
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by personal59: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u missing d point, had it bin ya sister dat ya proud of now, at d age of 9 years old an old fool/imam as old as 54 wants to marry her, will ya allow dat b*astard? Knowing fully well dat islam permits ya to marry her off to an old idiot. Muhammed made a mistake does not mean he's rite, he raped a grl child, and if ya sister was allowed to follow d foot step of aishat am sure she will be suffering now. Islam sucks bro!

Mr sincerely u are hungry go an read ur history very well especially at what age did the prophet had sexual intercourse with her if truly u want to know not coming here to say what u av no knowledge of and also what is the level of maturity of aisha in terms of body and co nd what islam says on marriage am not her to convince u but give u insight on what to mk research on

1 Like

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by XBLadez: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2015
HEGOAT:
I'm a useless man from a useless family. My dad died in poverty and my mum was raped to death cry
And you're still alive? undecided Hang urself, bro
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2015
For the tribalist, id say there you go, an hausa making waves.....

I STILL CANNOT GET OVER THE STATEMENT MADE BY ONE IGBO guy on this forum that said "Abokis are meant to guard my gate and shine my shoes....." It just hurts to see hear people talk like that about others.......

Anyway, bigups to the awesome lady.....
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by XBLadez: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2015
GogetterMDTheHegoat:

I'm useless to the world. What should I do?
Commit suicide and relieve ur family
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Now Nigeria want to clam her. She is not a Nigerian, doesn't any indigenous Nigerian language but English, Spanish, Latin and arabic
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2015
personal59:

Mr sincerely u are hungry go an read ur history very well especially at what age did the prophet had sexual intercourse with her if truly u want to know not coming here to say what u av no knowledge of and also what is the level of maturity of aisha in terms of body and co nd what islam says on marriage am not her to convince u but give u insight on what to mk research on
ogbenni, he married her at d age of 6 and penetrated her at d age of 9, except ya ve anoda koran dat ya wrote yaself! Admit ya prophet fvcked up or go hug transformer. U just fortunate to be where ya re, like I said millions of ya sisters mate re being raped all in d name of muhammed. I am not d one dat did it, its muhammed go question him.d pic explains more bro.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Shiifi(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2015
hmmm nice one
#sai buhari
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Congratss

Justin Bieber is 21yrs old Today

Too many kids making money these days

How old is wizkid and davido

The world is coming to an end

19yrs old getting honoured

21yrs old getting PhD

Ask yourself this question

What have i achieved at my age?

Do i have any plans at all?

Or am I just chasing girls and boys and weed and alcohol?

Chasing the latest IPhone? Yahoo yahoo?

Well...

Guess what...

Only one thing is important in life

Obedience to God.

So worship Him totally

This message is sponsored by the association of jobless internet users

As you scroll down...

Pls can i ask you a question?

Have you collected your PVC?

Or are you among those giving JEGA headache?

Making him think 1million PVCs are yet to be collected?

Pls if you have your PVC,

Who do you want to vote for?

Someone that has no shoes?

Or someone that has no clue?

Or someone that has no shame?

Do you want someone that can't fight corruption?

Ar you not tired of being unemployed?

Many people will lose their jobs before june.

Why?

Austerity measures

Say no to GRIDLOCK

Say no to. JO'LANTERN

We made a mistake in 2011

#NEVER AGAIN

Now we have decided...

Vote for CHANGE.

Buhari.Osinbajo.2015

For the Love of the Masses

Cirmuell, do u feel this?
Crazy nigga....

Hey shout out to all those writing JAMB this year

May you get 400/400

Can i hear a resounding Amen?

Wait....

What is the plural of Amen?

Manymen

Can i hear a big manymen?

Happy new month.....

From the nightnare of the TANoids

From the slayer of the TANtrums

SOE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2015
That's her football age. She looks above 25 though
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Vitaglyde: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2015
Am proud of her
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by mustymatic(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2015
And she's a Muslim for that matter, but since this is something of good nature n not terror like no one seems to notice... hipos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Arabic, Spanish, Latin. no Igbo, Yoruba nor Hausa what makes her Nigerian ?
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by buoye1(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Great achievement but does heaven recognise him?
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by emeka2847: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2015
GogetterMD:
Proudly Islam
Wetin bring religion now?
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by fxskye: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2015
asuoka:

Dose she recognize her self has a nigerian...that's my question

U can deny her access to her home when she comes to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.