Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. (57116 Views)

Afam Nduaguba Made It At Havard University, Graduates As Stellar Student / Obama Recognises, Commends 19-year-old Nigerian Harvard Finalist / Obama Recognises, Commends 19-year-old Nigerian Harvard Finalist [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by daveP(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
So the White House is tracking Brainards in top Universities since January so i observed.

When last did Aso Rock track Brainards from UI, FUTA, Zaria, OAU, UNIZIK, etc?

If this was constant every month or so, students would sit up just to be shortlisted to see the echelons in our govt.

I keep saying it, THERE'S NO Govt(state, fed or Local) that really have plans for our edu-sector. But they can drop ghana-must-go for certificates with signatures and emblems to ascertain authenticity!

Obama onto Nigeria citizens of late-Hmm. "Marching Forward"

(wipes hands with Napkin) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by ekeneidiagbor: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
GogetterMD:
Proudly Islam

For those who keep quoting me, abeg, take a cue from history. And besides, it's not an offence to have mentioned her religion is it? Afterall it's glaring from the picture. Same way I am proud of the youngest person to have qualified with a medical degree from LUTH, also a Muslim lady. Same way you have Nobel prize winners that also wear the hijab. Don't like it, deal with it

So what you are trying to say is that there is a significant relationship btw Islam(religion) nd excellence.....

You are remarkably stupid!!!
Ur post is akwardly justified by the excellent feat u av achieved in foolish....

2 Likes

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
GogetterMD:
Proudly Islam

For those who keep quoting me, abeg, take a cue from history. And besides, it's not an offence to have mentioned her religion is it? Afterall it's glaring from the picture. Same way I am proud of the youngest person to have qualified with a medical degree from LUTH, also a Muslim lady. Same way you have Nobel prize winners that also wear the hijab. Don't like it, deal with it

Shut up does ppl locking are type in a room and giving them bombs to blow themselves in public places what are they practicing, be grateful of westernization that showed you the light
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by abdillahee(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Waow, Alhamdulillah, congratulation sister keep it up, May Allah blessed
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by docsholz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
By their comments ye shall know their tribe...Smh
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by uncjay(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Congratulations sweetheart.

Yorubas always giving Nigerians good name internationally. cool
lolz wu tell u say she be Yoruba girl Ode!......my take is, must religious and ethnic sentiment accompany every op?
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by hensben(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
falopey:

If not for American society that came to her rescue, I know she could have been one of those masqueraded Muslim wives somewhere in kano that go around with black cover from head to toes.
So every women in south east/west are educated abi....bro Christians maltreat their wife also so what are you saying...btw, I am a Christian from Niger delta region.
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by uncjay(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Congratulations sweetheart.

Yorubas always giving Nigerians good name internationally. cool
lolz wu tell u say she be Yoruba girl Ode!......my take is, must religious and ethnic sentiment accompany every op? Just like the fool up there painting islam, must u?
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by redsun(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Good up bringing.
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Ruqui(f): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
GogetterMD:
Proudly Islam

Proudly Muslimah! striving for a greater akhirah.
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by DanceVille: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Join diz page abt d capital one final match between Chelsea and tottenham 2day at 4pm..
www.nairaland.com/2172088/capital-one-cup-final-chelsea
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by ObaOlodo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mbediogu:
UNN?
hmmn... you aren't even proud that someone of my calibre graduating from ya UNN....

Be proud of African scientists! ... We are running an African space program
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by PlutoLA(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
brownlord:

So on point, meanwhile a friend told me the reason allah married up to 4 wife was because he did to help those women i.e married a begger and old women so as to care for them ( Don't know if this is true )

Meanwhile our brothers in the north are running after 8 and 9 years, catching them young from their mothers womb and still deny them freedom as they must remain in door or dress like masquerade while the men run round different hotel bleeping more young girls.

Smh for islam

Mohammed married 13 wives not 4. Including his adopted son's wife. That's even the most ridiculous marriage bcuz he was going to visit his son and then he walked in on the wife naked at that point and according to him,God made him fall in love with her and she fell out of love with her husband and divorced him.
Yet other Muslims r restricted to only 4 wives.
And yet there r ppl practising the religion.
Smh for all muslims,may God liberate y'all
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by brownlord: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
PlutoLA:

Mohammed married 13 wives not 4. Including his adopted son's wife. That's even the most ridiculous marriage bcuz he was going to visit his son and then he walked in on the wife naked at that point and according to him,God made him fall in love with her and she fell out of love with her husband and divorced him.
Yet other Muslims r restricted to only 4 wives.
And yet there r ppl practising the religion.
Smh for all muslims,may God liberate y'all

Please, i need someone to confirm this for me
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by GogetterMD(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ruqui:
Proudly Muslimah! striving for a greater akhirah.
Masha Allah smiley

1 Like

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by PlutoLA(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Abeg you ppl should leave religion or ethnicity out of this thing. The fact is that the girl probably doesn't remember she's Nigerian sef.
Religion and hijab wearing has no correlation with intelligence. They're have been many Nigerians from other tribes and religions who have achieved great feats. There have also been many Nigerians from different tribes and religions who have shamed Nigerians. So don't come and start saying proudly Islam here now.
After all the Mutallab guy that tried to bomb a plane in the US some time ago and got Nigeria blacklisted by the US for a while was muslim and I don't remember any of you coming out to proudly claim him
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by naijaking1: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thank God she is in America, right here in Nigeria, some dirty old Alhaji would have been salivating over her as a 4th wife even before she could memorize the periodic table!
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by PlutoLA(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
brownlord:

Please, i need someone to confirm this for me

Dude I speak facts here. Its written in the Quran.
Sura Al-Ahzab 33:37
For more info go to wikipedia.
The woman's name was Zaynab bin Jahsh
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by CaptainAmerica1: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
uncjay:
lolz wu tell u say she be Yoruba girl Ode!......my take is, must religious and ethnic sentiment accompany every op? Just like the fool up there painting islam, must u?

She is yoruba, go and find out if you like.

Don't insult the person who painted Islam, whenever it's something bad you guys would be castigating Islam. Now this is a good thing, why shouldn't he be proud?
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by viktuur(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Great! Awesome! I celebrate her!,but bros its not Islam or Muslims!
Enslavement is from Parents, Community and Environment(exposure).
In Nigeria they say university admission age is 16,
In the South they might not allow her to attend, excuse she wont be able to take care of herself,
In the North 3/4 not allowed to go to universities,
In pakistan it is a NO No,
why are more kids maximizing their potentials in USA, UK, China than other places?
Why do Nigerians excel in other communes?
What do we celebrate in our communities?
Nigeria: Best Mathematics prize:750k, Nigerian Idol: N10million!
hensben:
Later them go say Moslem enslave their women....
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by FILEBE(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
join this bbm channel for all interesting things in the world and beyond
C0029E774
you should leave if you don't find it interesting.
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by PlutoLA(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Don't insult the person who painted Islam, whenever it's something bad you guys would be castigating Islam. Now this is a good thing, why shouldn't he be proud?

Bcuz her intelligence has nothing to do with her religion. Its a product of her in born ability and the functional society she's fortunate to be part of
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by PlutoLA(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Bcuz her intelligence has nothing to do with her religion. Its a product of her in born ability and the functional society she's fortunate to be part of

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by SamuelAgent(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is a Muslim lady, who has done great for herself, her family and nation.

While

BOKO HARAM are busy bombing up and down.
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by idia101(f): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
personal59:

Stupid reasoning ODE had it been u knw it would av been better even islam doesn't support bf/gf u fuuullliiisssss ppl are doing if u want to get marry go and get married nt going on with silly relationship in order to curs zina all dis fornication u ppl see as normal and to let u knw am a proud muslim who grew up with an islamic upbringing my sister (junior) graduated at d age of 20 now going for her mcs at 21-22 so reason is (the other wrong side which is been called religion without basis) call dis to urself u understand abi that bastard(ize) everything in terms of zina, uncultured, no relgulations etxc that cos most problem

N u? Cos ur English speaks volume's
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by idia101(f): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
GogetterMD:
Proudly Islam

N u?
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by idia101(f): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
GogetterMD:
Proudly Islam

N U?
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by CaptainAmerica1: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
PlutoLA:

But when something bad happens and Muslims are involved, you'll be the first to castigate Islam saying it is evil and so on.

That's hypocrisy.

But if you're not with that school of thought. I agree with you.
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by josite: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
I pray she and her handlers get to know missing grades cos u are smart is not it cos there are things to learn and character to form while on those grades missed. a gap in her experience may lead to many carryover in her life.I will rather have a 60 year old surgeon tutored and weaned by many failures to handle a brain issue than the smartest surgeon who has missed many stages in life. congrats baby but u don't need all this limelight now
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Abumadea: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
GogetterMD:
Proudly Islam

Jaza kumulahu hairan. You have spoken.

1 Like

Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by Abumadea: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
sanc2s:
Its only in Goodlucks tenure ul hear all this kind of good news. Jonathan till 2019

But we also hear of bombings during his tenure.
Re: Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. by rabimlomo: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
brownlord:

So on point, meanwhile a friend told me the reason allah married up to 4 wife was because he did to help those women i.e married a begger and old women so as to care for them ( Don't know if this is true )

Meanwhile our brothers in the north are running after 8 and 9 years, catching them young from their mothers womb and still deny them freedom as they must remain in door or dress like masquerade while the men run round different hotel bleeping more young girls.

Smh for islam
Are you brain dead? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.