Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic (1667 Views)

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by sunnychykes(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2015
I have been dating a lady for about 8
months,our affairs has been nice but my
measure challenge is she's not
ROMANTIC. each time i tell her about
it.or try to make romantic act to her,she
do object to it. her reply is "that's my
nature i can't change it" this statement is
really eating deep into my nerves .Please
guys advise me on What to do
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by ronald4lif(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2015
She says it is her nature, people don't change their natural traits. Why not accept her the way she is.
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by johnjon: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2015
Dump her and find a romantic girl. Isn't that what you want..
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by hani2348(f): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Just show her more romance like try giving her books or movies all women are romantic you just to bring it out
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by iceberylin(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2015
johnjon:
Dump her and find a romantic girl. Isn't that what you want..
Very easy grin
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by hani2348(f): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2015
iceberylin:

Very easy grin
hey thats not nice why would you dump her just because she is not romantic, that he doesn't love her in the first place
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by naijaboiy: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
She says it is her nature, people don't change their natural traits. Why not accept her the way she is.
He should accept someone who is Un-Romantic?

Don't you think somethings can be done to liven things up? undecided
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by iceberylin(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2015
hani2348:
hey thats not nice why would you dump her just because she is not romantic, that he doesn't love her in the first place

Thats not my bixwax
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by ronald4lif(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

He should accept someone who is Un-Romantic?

Don't you think somethings can be done to liven things up? undecided

It's not a must he accept her that way. Quiting the relationship is also an option to consider if he can't cope. May be I would have suggested one or two ways to help spice up her romantic life but on hearing her say that's her nature I gave up. It's usually not easy or almost impossible to change people from who they were born to be to who we want them be.

2 Likes

Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by naijaboiy: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's not a must he accept her that way. Quiting the relationship is also an option to consider if he can't cope. May be I would have suggested one or two ways to help spice up her romantic life but on hearing her say that's her nature I gave up. It's usually not easy or almost impossible to change people from who they were born to be to who we want them be.
The dude Loves her so I guess that's why he's here. To ask for solutions.

The lady in question is just stubborn and plain ignorant of the fact that a relationship can't really sail well without proper ROMANCE.

Or maybe she just doesn't feel the same way about him too.

undecided
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by ronald4lif(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

The dude Loves her so I guess that's why he's here. To ask for solutions.

The lady in question is just stubborn and plain ignorant of the fact that a relationship can't really sail well without proper ROMANCE.

Or maybe she just doesn't feel the same way about him too.

undecided

The last statement is very deep and I never thought of that direction. How can someone say they are natural not romantic?. She may not be in to the guy. When she meets someone she's deeply in love with the case will be completely different.
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by johnjon: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2015
hani2348:

Why wouldn't he? The worst thing the op can do is to stay with or marry an unromantic girl. He will just end up disliking her and being unfaithful to her because what his heart really desires is a romantic girl.
So it is better for him to end it now. No nigger wants a boring "take me as I am girl".
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by hani2348(f): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2015
iceberylin:

Thats not my bixwax
if so why did you post it
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by naijaboiy: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

The last statement is very deep and I never thought of that direction. How can someone say they are natural not romantic?. She may not be in to the guy. When she meets someone she's deeply in love with the case will be completely different.
Exactly!

That's why he shouldn't try to accept her just the way she is. He can try to liven it up through various methods.

If it doesn't work,,i'll advice that bro to quietly walk away.

You can't be naturally Un-Romantic for the person you LOVE.

That's Bullshit!
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
sunnychykes:
I have been dating a lady for about 8
months,our affairs has been nice but my
measure challenge is she's not
ROMANTIC. each time i tell her about
it.or try to make romantic act to her,she
do object to it. her reply is "that's my
nature i can't change it" this statement is
really eating deep into my nerves .Please
guys advise me on What to do
stay and accept it or move on with someone who is.... why be miserable trying u change sum1 whos not willing? but if u love her enough ull stay.....Still say U should never lose urself in the name of "love" nd it shouldnt b a drag or feel like work. love me as I am or keep on going. Leaving her doesnt make u selfish, ull hv peace of mind and she wont hv to go thru all the stress.
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by ronald4lif(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
One of the few ways I know one can light up romance in a relationship are;

Compliments - many people (if not all) have doubts about some aspect(s) of their appearance. By complimenting your woman always, telling her how beautiful or sexy she is goes a long way in getting her relax and feel more comfortable in the relationship.

Surprises - once in a while thinking out of the box and doing those things she least expected has a long way to make a woman become more romantic that she normally is. Sneak in some gifts to her without her expecting or take her to a romantic dinner. I believe you should know a few things she likes, get them done in a surprising way. Every woman love to be wowed.

Companionship - when she's down or after she's had a long day at work or school. Call her and show concern. There's no limit to how many times you can call or show deep concern about her mood. Try not to just be a lover but a friend, a confidant and someone she can't go a day without talking to. I don't know how open she's to you but if she doesn't tell you everything about her, her family, her future plans and just about everything you have to get her talking. And not by compelling her to but by giving her valid reasons why she should tell.

However, I have doubts that this girl truly loves you. If she did, being romantic won't be an issue. May be you should test her love to you in any way you can. But don't risk it if you think she may end the relationship on testing her.

1 Like

Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by ronald4lif(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Exactly!

That's why he shouldn't try to accept her just the way she is. He can try to liven it up through various methods.

If it doesn't work,,i'll advice that bro to quietly walk away.

You can't be naturally Un-Romantic for the person you LOVE.

That's Bullshit!

True to that. Love and unromantic can't dwell in same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by naijaboiy: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

True to that. Love and unromantic can't dwell in same sentence.
Gbam!
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by ritababe(f): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
you have not unlock her romantic instinct
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by Brugo(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bro, dump her. She won't change. You have been advised. angry
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by Dotwillis1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
I ws once in a relatnship with such a wench, really sucked.

I gt tired of her and end the relationship, she didnt know that was the reason tho
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by ivyT(f): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dotwillis1:
I ws once in a relatnship with such a wench, really sucked.

I gt tired of her and end the relationship, she didnt know that was the reason tho

I cry for d girl wink
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by Dotwillis1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
ivyT:

I cry for d girl wink
lol why
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by Slimmos(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
am having same ish now...pls ur comment will help pls but mine i don nack her pusssy on several occasion but truly, she is not just romantic and not lyk d girls i hav dated b4,and she is not willing to change
Re: Help:how Do I Deal With A Lady That Isnot Romantic by YoshiMaster: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
I can't date a TOM BOY.

Gansta girl. OP she dey sag her trouser? Make I know d degree.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Is Not Just An Automated Sex Machine(ASM).She Is Not a B.f(Baby Factory) / He's having problems ejaculating.....pls Help / Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.