Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? (1671 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by pasqal09: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Oga, straight to the point and stop runing around the bush jor?

1 Like

Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
pasqal09:
Oga, straight to the point and stop runing around the bush jor?
I dnt get u
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
I don't gerrit# OP, u be boy or girl??

2 Likes

Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Level don change
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by pussygotlips: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Her toto level don change,
better face your front
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Folanky(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
I also have a GF that behave that way wen she got admission to unilag she behave as if we were strangers,shebi ur own still allow u con her ouse my own no even dey pick call nt to talk of allowing me.it was then I free her nd focus on ma studies,wen she saw my early dis year she was accusing me of nt caring. I jst dey laff. Bro jst focus on what u love most u forget her in a flash of a moment

1 Like

Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Exponental(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
not visiting u is a sign u are not relevant but the dressing issue either right or wrong is up to her. friends correct and mislead too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by NinaNigeria(f): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yep, just move. Dnt hold grudge n dnt confront
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Exponental:
not visiting u is a sign u are not relevant but the dressing issue either right or wrong is up to her. friends correct and mislead too.
Mm. This is so true. Tnks bro
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
stupidity:
I don't gerrit#
OP, u be b
oy or girl??
Girl
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by 2dice(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Level don change now
She is 10/10
University looklike Paradise to some Girls
They will just CHANGE like wetin APC do PDP grin
Just move On
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Michellla(f): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2015
school changes most girls.
OP move on.
seems you're crushing on her secretly
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2015
rockstarB:

Girl
a girl!!! And yur worried ur friend has changed?? U better move on and forget if she exist.
Therez nothing you can do to get her friendship back. School changes people. If u are not in school yet, focus on working hard to gain admission, ur own time go soon come.
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Adasun(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2015
That is one thing about me o,if ur level change,i go change my own level 2.no grudge bt if u don't greet when we meet anywhere,then don't expect anything out of my lips.but at the end i always win. grin
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
stupidity:
a girl!!! And yur worried ur friend has changed?? U better move on and forget if she exist.
Therez nothing you can do to get her friendship back. School changes people. If u are not in school yet, focus on working hard to gain admission, ur own time go soon come.
Thank you. We are both in our final year in different university but i dunno how to go about it, i mean how to tell her we are done or something. Tnk u
Re: Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
rockstarB:

Thank you. We are both in our final year in different university but i dunno how to go about it, i mean how to tell her we are done or something. Tnk u
u don't have to tell her. If I were you, I will treat her the same way she treats me.

(1) (Reply)

6 Questions You Can Ask A Girl And Make Her Get In The Mood Instantly / Picture This...,what Would You Do Immediately After? / 16 Girls Gets Pregnancy After A Boy Ejaculate In The Swimming Pool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.