Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? (2232 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / My Wife Found Out I'm Gay (read) / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
I'm 31 now. One big problem I have is that just about any opposite sex my age is going to be very experienced relationship wise and is going to expect the same. I doubt any ladies are going to want to date a guy that has the experience of a teenager. My maturity can only make up for so much..

I hate lying to people and telling them that I've had f#cked and had a girlfriend in the past but just don't have one now. Ugh....

Now someone please come and tell me that things will work out and I'm truly not as pathetic as I feel... sad cry
Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by yinkus4u2c(f): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
why d self-pity now?
u r not late at 31
Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by temitemi1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
What kind of help do u want
Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Impotent things grin

1 Like

Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
iceberylin:
Impotent things grin

Stop being obtuse joo, you'd better shot the Bleep up.
Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by naijaboiy: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why should people think you're gay because you have not dated a girl for a while now.

Deep down you know if you are gay or not..

Btw...why have you not had a girlfriend yet?

Someone of your age should be talking about a fiancè and marriage probably.

It's still not too late yet!

Go out there and make something happen.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
phoinix:
I'm 31 now. One big problem I have is that just about any opposite sex my age is going to be very experienced relationship wise and is going to expect the same. I doubt any ladies are going to want to date a guy that has the experience of a teenager. My maturity can only make up for so much..

I hate lying to people and telling them that I've had f#cked and had a girlfriend in the past but just don't have one now. Ugh....

Now someone please come and tell me that things will work out and I'm truly not as pathetic as I feel... sad cry

My brother! I'm experiencing the same thing here o! Some of my family members on several occasions have insinuated that I am gay, just because they know that I have never had a girlfriend. They complain that they've never seen any girl around me and suspect that its either I have a spiritual wife or that I'm gay grin grin must i be in a relationship to please these people? I'm tired of them asking me where my girlfriend is, I might just flip one day.

3 Likes

Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED
YUR EITHER G.AY OR IMPOTENT
Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
phoinix:

coollabman:

My brother! I'm experiencing the same thing here o! Some of my family members on several occasions have insinuated that I am gay, just because they know that I have never had a girlfriend. They complain that they've never seen any girl around me and suspect that its either I have a spiritual wife or that I'm gay grin grin must i be in a relationship to please these people? I'm tired of them asking me where my girlfriend is, I might just flip one day.

Ashawo no dey una area ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED
YUR EITHER G.AY OR IMPOTENT

Why do I really think of you as a brainless idi#t ?

1 Like

Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
phoinix:

Why do I really think of you as a brainless idi#t ?

CUZ U ARE A ZOMBIE tongue cheesy
Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by Welrez(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
I've a similar problem like you. I've been in relationships but just can't handle their intensity. I'm just off and on, drifting like the sea. I've even nursed the thought of joining the clergy and remaining celibate for life.
Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by justmag(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Are u saying u are a virgin at 31? shocked.....send me your number....I know some girls in my hood that will take good care of you. Lol. grin
Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hey OP, maybe I don't truly understand you but I am tempted to comment..
Why are you pathetic? If joining the crowd will make you fell better why not join? grin
In reality I don't think you have any reason to feel pathetic, because I don't think the number of relationships you have kept have a role to play in being a good husband/father that's if you wish to be one.
Again at this point in your life I think you should not try to prove yourself to anyone, just laugh it off when they tease you

1 Like

Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by sallysalsa09: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
phoinix:

Hmmmmmm so 31 were u focused on education or building your career. I clicked on your name saw some post one drew my attention though dairy of a loner.you need to get out more.you can't be all DAT bad.u don't have your pix up so can't see how you look but really you should let people in more so dey appreciate you and you will find love.unless you have a bad character you are not saying here.if not hangout more even in church join a group or something.above all make sure you get someone who won't exploit ya feelings.
Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by baralatie(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
there was this with your kinda situation.the ladies and guys virtually called him names(gay,impotent,clueless,sick).
the guy held his ground ,I noticed he concentrated on his career and networking himself.until this blew big( I mean super heavily big)
I remember having a long talk with him and there he spilled the beans.he has a young ladygirlfriend.I saw the picture on his phone,Anna money good o! see omalicha baby.three months later it was wedding
everywhere scatter when area see this girl.
it is up to you and the effecting of your goals in life!
but this my guy wife wey im marry e fine o!chaii
Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by Crocz(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
31? shocked wtf man?

But me self for be virgin o...if not Ke**y that do me bad things when I was little cry ....she set me into auto-reboot
Re: Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? by anwo247: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Is it possible to go back to olden days to fall in love and come to present day to marry?

(1) (Reply)

Some Logical Arguments Against Premarital Sex / A Must Read For Guys / Funny Abraham Lincoln Pix Challenging Guys To Ask Girls Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.