Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Wife Found Out I'm Gay (read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Found Out I'm Gay (read) (922 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / REF -I Need A Wife Not A Girlfriend -lets Hookup ( WIFE FOUND ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Found Out I'm Gay (read) by mysticcodedprof(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2015
http://mcodedprof..com/2015/08/story-my-wife-just-found-out-im-gay-read.html#more
I have always known I had an attraction to other men. When I was a boy I didn't really think about it as being gay. When I was in college and it was very strong, I just didn't think of being gay as a lifestyle option was a choice for me. I graduated college, got my first job, fell in love (with a woman) and was married. The thoughts of other men never went away. Sometimes they were almost uncontrollable and other times I kept them in the background. About 13 years ago my wife and I separated and I had my first adult homosexual experience. It was profound but scary and, again, I didn't want to travel that road.

We reconciled and have been together since. Several times in these last years, I have had brief experiences with other men. Last month, my wife discovered some things on my computer and confronted me. I decided it was time to be honest with her and poured out all the things I'd kept hidden from her during our married life and that I am convinced that I am gay.
Needless to say, it has caused tremendous stress in our marriage. She is kind and forgiving and we love each other deeply but we don't know what to do with this new reality. more here>>>http://mcodedprof..com/2015/08/story-my-wife-just-found-out-im-gay-read.html#more

Re: My Wife Found Out I'm Gay (read) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2015
I hav no problem wit u being gay but i hav a problem wit u qettin married. U shud liv wit ur fellow man biitch!
Re: My Wife Found Out I'm Gay (read) by goodmorning40: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
What a wonderful world
Re: My Wife Found Out I'm Gay (read) by mcodedprof(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Durent:
I hav no problem wit u being gay but i hav a problem wit u qettin married. U shud liv wit ur fellow man biitch!
abi

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Between Men And Women Who Lie Pass????? / I'm In Need Of Sugar Mummy / Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.