Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) (33149 Views)

A Toyota SUV Burnt Along Enugu-Onitsha Express Way. PICTURES / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) / Fatal Accident Along Enugu/onitsha Expressway,one Dead,others Injured(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by otiigba1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
bad roads good! This means no over speeding and lives will saved
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by valdykes(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
reallythe road is a death trap.i think all the senators from the two states have failed.though the anambra state govt is fixing their own section .Enugu state govt is doing nothing about theirs .
spyder880:
If you drive on this road, I advice you call a technician to look your car over, so many many thousands of bumps in this road. The contractor sems to have abandoned this road for the past 5 years, vehicle breakdown here is normal and the people are suffering from the bad roads.

What are our senators, house of rep members and works ministry doing to improve the conditions of this horrible road in Enugu and Anambra State. This is very shameful.

See more pictures here http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by tobechukwuka(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
Instead of Ohanaeze leaders to protest against the neglect of federal roads by this wicked administration,they are busy fighting for billions of naira bribe given to them by Jonathan.
Who then will speak for Igbos?

Cc:
Lalasticlala,Obinoscopy,Seun
Igbo people dont have leaders. Especially that so called ohanaeze ndi igbo a.k.a ohanaeze ndi ori. Those group of people are criminals, representing only for their pocket,family,goat,dog,girlfriends,concubines INTEREST.
In 12 years of Ikekweremadu as deputy senate president what has igbo people benefited from him? And that Enugu-Onitsha express road contract were awarded to him. What has he done with the money? Only to be erecting hotels every nook and craney in Enugu.
All igbos senators and rep members were a disgrace to there people. Only senator Chris Ngige are exempted amongst all.
My happiness is that, in all this acquisitions one day u will leave all to meet our God. There you will give account how you live and how you utilize the position he gave to u on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Seawhy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have written on the condition of road in SE.
Igbo politicians have disappointed us.
The only road to SE has been under construction for 6 years +.
Yet every day we keep on praising this administration.
It is high time ibos fight for their right.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by hardbody: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
for you to have opened this thread,you must have been pained about the deplorable state of the road.
thanks for showing us how bad the road is for those of us who haven't passed that road in ages.

Thanks to Obasanjo and Yar'adua for giving us the only motorable federal road in Igbo land- The Owerri-Onitsha road.

Thanks to GEJ for making me drive through Ore effortlessly and for the first time in my life while dtiving, I left vila (Arochukwu in Abia State) by 6am and was in Lagos by 2pm. Unheard of in my history of driving through that stretch.

And why did OBJ and Yaradua not fix the Owerri -Aba-Port Harcourt road. Would that be a state road? And what happened to Aba-Ikot-Ekpene-Calabar road. Perhaps that is also a state road.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by hardbody: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Seawhy:
I have written on the condition of road in SE.
Igbo politicians have disappointed us.
The only road to SE has been under construction for 6 years +.
Yet every day we keep on praising this administration.
It is high time ibos fight for their right.

PTF was headed by GMB and while he tarred most Northern roads what did he do for us in the East? After him was OBJ, were the roads fixed? Fraudsters since 1415 scamming you people blind. God forbid that i should leave my house and go queue up for vandals and vagabonds. Never again.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by isan(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Damn shocked nah animals dey pass dis roads
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by chudionu58(f): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
please the road has being rewarded to messrs RCC @ N24 billion...we are eagerly awaiting flag off.... the contract runs from Amansea (awka) to Enugu...
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by ikeyman00(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
@@@@

berem

Stupidity is when you see some gullible and brainwashed people jubilating about the rehabilitation of Benin-Ore and Lagos-Ibadan federal roads while federal roads in their own domain are still in a deplorable state

it comment like this that wallows in illusion, u tried so hard ever since nl existed to come across like u are smart, unbiased when u will never be; i mean what do u expect from a monkey that graduated the Zoological republic of Nigeria

How come all of a sudden your Lord and Majesty become messiah all of a sudden

What happened when he was gunning with Late Okadigbo

I mean where were fools like u then

Listen we are not all daft and wasted like u
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
The buck always stops at the top man.

FG is responsible for ensuring Governors utilise resources judiciously.

hahn:
GEJ is working!

Is that a federal or state road?
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by anonimi: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
spyder880:
If you drive on this road, I advice you call a technician to look your car over, so many many thousands of bumps in this road. The contractor sems to have abandoned this road for the past 5 years, vehicle breakdown here is normal and the people are suffering from the bad roads.

What are our senators, house of rep members and works ministry doing to improve the conditions of this horrible road in Enugu and Anambra State. This is very shameful.

See more pictures here http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

I am particularly very happy that you also mentioned the senators and federal representatives for the concerned constituencies.

This is the way to grow and deepen our democracy instead of shouting president ONLY and all the time without due recognition of the different but complimentary role of ALL elected public officers.

Thanks OP.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
If only Thief Obasanjo had allowed Buhari to continue Abacha's PTF programmes, bad roads would have been a distant memory by now.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cuche:

The road is bad, you can take the old road which is very good just that it is longer and single lane
Even the old is available all the way to Limca junction Nkpor /Onitsha. From Enugu to Onisha the Express is best avoided

And u will still avoid Umunya abi? Iffa hear....
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
tobechukwuka:

Igbo people dont have leaders. Especially that so called ohanaeze ndi igbo a.k.a ohanaeze ndi ori. Those group of people are criminals, representing only for their pocket,family,goat,dog,girlfriends,concubines INTEREST.
In 12 years of Ikekweremadu as deputy senate president what has igbo people benefited from him? And that Enugu-Onitsha express road contract were awarded to him. What has he done with the money? Only to be erecting hotels every nook and craney in Enugu.
All igbos senators and rep members were a disgrace to there people. Only senator Chris Ngige are exempted amongst all.
My happiness is that, in all this acquisitions one day u will leave all to meet our God. There you will give account how you live and how you utilize the position he gave to u on earth.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by hertheytheydgee(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Jonathan will deal wif dat wen he enters aso rock again. He's busy wif ore-benin and lagos-ibadan express way, d same thugs(tinubu supporters) dat re shouting change after wad he did even wen dey had a yoruba president dat didn't do anytin for dem. Ungrateful people! lipsrsealed
This road looks like a road to hell, you think we nigerians are fools as some of you. PICTURE SPEAKS. Where are the cabals?
Infact you are not humane, you know how many lives has been lost just because one selfish human being refused to do his job?
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
hertheytheydgee:

This road looks like a road to hell, you think we nigerians are fools as some of you. PICTURE SPEAKS. Where are the cabals?
Infact you are not humane, you know how many lives has been lost just because one selfish human being refused to do his job?
wen obasanjo was dere, and he didn't do it, did ya criticize d old fool? undecided
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by sandland: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
I say it always.You need to wonder what goes on in an Ibo mans head. What inheritance do we have in Badluck Jonathan. To your tent oh Israel.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Rhea(f): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I travelled that road today.

[size=40pt] It's not that bad![/size]

[size=18pt]That is assuming you know what "bad" means[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Rhea(f): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=18pt]In any decent society, that stretch of road would be re-constructed from scratch in a matter of MONTHS or refurbished OVERNIGHT. This is evidence that Goodluck Jonathan's administration is working in this part of the country. So, take a good look at that road, go and collect your own bag of rice and salt, and vote for PDP in the next election. PDP!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Chigold101(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
spyder880:

I will say shame unto you.

Why didnt you tell people that you saw contractors working on the road. IDC working on Anambra axis while another company is working on Enugu side.

Why didnt you tell the readers that 3 flyovers are being built between Amawbia Junction & Aroma junction in Awka.

Op you are miss informer.

Why not tell the people that road from Onitsha to Tazan has been completed with a flyover at New Parts Nkpor.

By the way when was this picture taken?

OP you are lyer. Construction is going on the road.

OP tell these gullible men people talking shit here that you met contractors on the road working...
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rhea:

[size=18pt]That is assuming you know what "bad" means[/size]
Yes I do.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Rhea(f): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yes I do.

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by pek(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
and TAN and the rest of the apologists will say they are working.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by nadico(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
No matter how any one wants to put it. That road is a shame to the entire people of South East. A region that currently boasts of the chairman, Senate committee on works in the person of senator ayogu eze, the chairman house of Representatives committee on works, in the person of honourable ozomgbachi and the deputy president of the Senate. That road has been under construction for the past five years with nothing tangible except on the anambra end towards the head bridge. Anyway thank God the job has now been re awarded to RCC construction. Saw them on my way to enugu today.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by eaz(f): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please for the records, PTF resurfaced Enugu Onitsha express way totally. The contract was done by setraco. INVESTIGATE! He resurfaced most roads in Enugu urban. New haven and Zik avenue was resurfaced then. Its a pity the way you tell lies with authority! Haba! Make u fear God small. You can dislike Buhari but that does not mean you come to nairaland to misinform people. Come, how old were you in 1993?
hardbody:

PTF was headed by GMB and while he tarred most Northern roads what did he do for us in the East? After him was OBJ, were the roads fixed? Fraudsters since 1415 scamming you people blind. God forbid that i should leave my house and go queue up for vandals and vagabonds. Never again.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by LeSaint(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Cuche:

There are things one should not wait for FG before it's done. Successive State Governors of Anambra and Enugu had come and gone without prioritizing that road. If were the Governor, I will not hesitate to fix that road because of its importance, little by little, maybe do it in 3 sections over 2-3 years. And use our good relationship with the President to get a refund which is within his fiat on the Ministry of Works budget use

Which good relationship are you referring to?
You mean the one he has with his comrade, kleptomaniac, selfish, few Ibos in the corridors of power?
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by hardbody: 5:28am On Mar 02, 2015
eaz:
Please for the records, PTF resurfaced Enugu Onitsha express way totally. The contract was done by setraco. INVESTIGATE! He resurfaced most roads in Enugu urban. New haven and Zik avenue was resurfaced then. Its a pity the way you tell lies with authority! Haba! Make u fear God small. You can dislike Buhari but that does not mean you come to nairaland to misinform people. Come, how old were you in 1993?

I have no time to expend emotions on your Goodluck or Buhari. If you have superior information to what i have, spill it. I do not tie anything to politics, no time for that rubbish. And why resurface your roads when others are being tarred upcountry? Must u always settle for crumbs in ťhis common wealth?

As for my age in 1993 let us say i was already visiting and staying occasionally with my uncle who was the then programmes coordinator with PTF.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by jpphilips(m): 5:36am On Mar 02, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@@@

we have had enuff episode of drama from ohnaeze ndi ochi to the last man

we are heading to Biafra and that is that! they get oil money from Biafran land and build airport in boko harem state yet they could not get this road done for good; u must be mad to be shouting I LOVE NIGERIA; u need to check yourself in the nearest hospital

Just yesterday the Biafrans open its first embassy in Spain

and our men are in the camp training as hell! do not say u do not know

we are marching to Biafra!

ndi ara!

You need to get the figures of oil production in Abia and Imo states before foaming in the mouth.
Biafran oil, cotonou oil indeed!
Most of you need to be wearing a badge with a bold inscription "stup! d" on it.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by hardbody: 5:50am On Mar 02, 2015
eaz:

I dont ever expend emotions on either of your Buhari or GEJ. I try to be as dispassionate as possible. Why would he resurface the east and carry out a complete tarring process upcountry. Must u always settle for crumbs in this our commonwealth?

As at 1993 i was already visiting my uncle who was the programmes coordinator of PTF and working directly with Buhari. Does that tell you anything about my age then?
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by jpphilips(m): 5:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Chigold101:

I will say shame unto you.

Why didnt you tell people that you saw contractors working on the road. IDC working on Anambra axis while another company is working on Enugu side.

Why didnt you tell the readers that 3 flyovers are being built between Amawbia Junction & Aroma junction in Awka.

Op you are miss informer.

Why not tell the people that road from Onitsha to Tazan has been completed with a flyover at New Parts Nkpor.

By the way when was this picture taken?

OP you are lyer. Construction is going on the road.

OP tell these gullible men people talking shit here that you met contractors on the road working...

If comprehension problem is a disease, your funeral would have been held like a decade ago, how do you guys pass exams?

The Awka section of that road is in the heart of Anambra state capital so the maintenance is usually done by the governor.
Just like Aba road in portharcourt. The only governor so dumb to abandon a federal road in the heart of his city is Ochendo of Abia state.
Those flyovers are state government projects, the Op said he got the pictures between ninth mile and oji river and you are talking about Aroma junction, damn!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World / A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / Rusty Porsche Abandoned For 45years Going On Sale For ₦250m In The U.S.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.