Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) (33461 Views)

A Toyota SUV Burnt Along Enugu-Onitsha Express Way. PICTURES / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) / Fatal Accident Along Enugu/onitsha Expressway,one Dead,others Injured(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Chigold101(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2015
jpphilips:

If comprehension problem is a disease, your funeral would have been held like a decade ago, how do you guys pass exams?

The Awka section of that road is in the heart of Anambra state capital so the maintenance is usually done by the governor.
Just like Aba road in portharcourt. The only governor so dumb to abandon a federal road in the heart of his city is Ochendo of Abia state.
Those flyovers are state government projects, the Op said he got the pictures between ninth mile and oji river and you are talking about Aroma junction, damn!!
i will not go into using foul words on u just as u just did on me. However, why didnt the OP tell you guys that contractors are on the road working? Or didnt he see them.

The image he painted is that the raod is in a bad shape and it is abandoned. He said shame on south east senators meaning that nothing is been done on the raod.

He is missinforming the public, becasue the road is not abandoned, work is ongoing on the road, both in Anambra & Enugu sides of the road.

I brought in Awka & the rest to make my point clear that work is ongoing on the road. You dont go and take a picture of a section of a road and use it to blast & say rubish.

The OP just want something to use to speak ill & evil of the south easterners & even GEJ.

The OP lied because telling half truth is a lie.

Take this advice it will u sir... Try to be civil, stop talking to people like a tout...(maka ndu gi o)
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by spyder880(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Chigold101:
i will not go into using foul words on u just as u just did on me. However, why didnt the OP tell you guys that contractors are on the road working? Or didnt he see them.

The image he painted is that the raod is in a bad shape and it is abandoned. He said shame on south east senators meaning that nothing is been done on the raod.

He is missinforming the public, becasue the road is not abandoned, work is ongoing on the road, both in Anambra & Enugu sides of the road.

I brought in Awka & the rest to make my point clear that work is ongoing on the road. You dont go and take a picture of a section of a road and use it to blast & say rubish.

The OP just want something to use to speak ill & evil of the south easterners & even GEJ.

Take this advice it will u sir... Try to be civil, stop talking to people like a tout...(maka ndu gi o)

Where is work ongoing on the Enugu side of the road? My camera is still active?
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Chigold101(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2015
spyder880:

that is to say work is going on on Anambra side which means OP lied with the caption.

Back to your question. I am not conversant with names of town along Enugu Side of the road but between 9th mile & Oji you will see where the construction company is clearing bush where they will stack & pack the things they will use for the work.

Let me make this point. Niger Cat were working on Enugu side i think they have been booted out and a new company is taking over.

In Anambra side CCC were working there but they were booted out last year and IDC took over.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by kelechi50: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2015
spyder880:

please tell them especially FFK the spokesman for GEJ let him tell the Ibos what GEJ did for us in his six years in government from Onitsha to Enugu down to Ebonyi state the road is dearth drap.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by ikeyman00(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2015
@@@@@@

jp philips

You need to get the figures of oil production in Abia and Imo states before foaming in the mouth.
Biafran oil, cotonou oil indeed!
Most of you need to be wearing a badge with a bold inscription "stup! d" on it.

i dnt expect u to know any better after all u graduated from a university in the zoo called Nigeria

so st upid that they dnt even know it
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by eaz(f): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oh! You that means you were no where near the south east in 1993. You would have known. I gave you street names and contractor names. The roads were tarred all over from Enugu to onitsha was 1hour drive on smooth road. I remember UNTH Enugu started giving free drugs then. Ask your Uncle.
hardbody:

I have no time to expend emotions on your Goodluck or Buhari. If you have superior information to what i have, spill it. I do not tie anything to politics, no time for that rubbish. And why resurface your roads when others are being tarred upcountry? Must u always settle for crumbs in ťhis common wealth?

As for my age in 1993 let us say i was already visiting and staying occasionally with my uncle who was the then programmes coordinator with PTF.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by spyder880(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chigold101:
that is to say work is going on on Anambra side which means OP lied with the caption.

Back to your question. I am not conversant with names of town along Enugu Side of the road but between 9th mile & Oji you will see where the construction company is clearing bush where they will stack & pack the things they will use for the work.

Let me make this point. Niger Cat were working on Enugu side i think they have been booted out and a new company is taking over.

In Anambra side CCC were working there but they were booted out last year and IDC took over.

Where is WORK going on in the Enugu side from where all the pictures are taken? Name names and show pictures of ongoing work?
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by jpphilips(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chigold101:

sick fellow, show that post to your neighbour, your IQ is definitely overwhelmed.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by hardbody: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
eaz:
Oh! You that means you were no where near the south east in 1993. You would have known. I gave you street names and contractor names. The roads were tarred all over from Enugu to onitsha was 1hour drive on smooth road. I remember UNTH Enugu started giving free drugs then. Ask your Uncle.

You have never lied to me before, do not start now. You never gave any street names and contractor names. All you did say was that the streets were re-surfaced. And my grouse was and still is, why resurface when they could have tarred it as was the case upcountry. I am aware there was that crap about free drugs and all. We are here talking about roads. let us not digress. Did GMB tar your roads? Or did he resurface them according to you? Stop vacillating. I told you it is not about the political party, No. It is about the person and what he did or didn't do.

Neither Goodluck nor Buhari cuts it for me, but i give credit where it is due. Goodluck fixed Ore and i can and indeed drove smoothly back to Lagos when i went back to the east to bring back my car i used in christmas. QED. Quite a number of Federal roads further down east were never and are still not fixed. For the avoidance of doubt, Aba-Ikot Ekpene-Calabar, amongst others easily come to mind.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by spyder880(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2015
Work has just started at the Enugu end of the Enugu-Onitsha express road, but they are just patching the road instead of the full resurfacing works we expected. All the pictures here.... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by tranxo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
spyder880:
Work has just started at the Enugu end of the Enugu-Onitsha express road, but they are just patching the road instead of the full resurfacing works we expected. All the pictures here.... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1
oga abeg you are bigger than this. Don't follow the trend of stillbirth bloggers who take us to their blogs when nothing is there. You already have your blog address in your signature and that should suffice. Stop sending us to your blog for "full" information when there is none. Daalu
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Sobrit(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is one project that should be probed. just passing this road and cant believe what i am seeing
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by spyder880(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Still I see no changes.......... Tu Pac Shakur (1997)

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by schweinsteiger: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2019
This roads still dey like this oo
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by mejai(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2019
spyder880:
Still I see no changes.......... Tu Pac Shakur (1997)
grin
The road and aba-ph be like bomb attacked roads.
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by Triniti(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2019
From Onitsha to Enugu takes more than 5 hours to complete the journey, couple with Mopol & soldiers stops. The worst time to pass that road is in the evening, make no mistakes, all the roads in Nigeria are in total shambles
Re: The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) by 9icetoo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Buhari has finished his first tenure and this road is still like this.
He is in his second tenure and not much has been done.
The enugu anambra old road is going bad. Soon there will be no alternative.
Change indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / FRSC: Using Google Map While Driving Is A Serious Offence / Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.