Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Pages Of Nigeria: Nigeria Tomorrow By Ezieke Amaefula - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pages Of Nigeria: Nigeria Tomorrow By Ezieke Amaefula (849 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pages Of Nigeria: Nigeria Tomorrow By Ezieke Amaefula by PresidKing(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
If care is not taking, it will really take time for Nigeria to develop as a country and improve, this is not because we don't have what it takes, or we don't have people who can change it but this is simply because we have the majority of people who think wrongly differently.

Only a few Nigerians are not "sentimental" to Religion and ethnicity, only a few Nigeria will not go for a quick gain, only a few has their eyes open wide to see the reality, only a few and just simply a few are Nigerians. We have been sold solidly into Religion and ethnicity that it put Nigeria into a great divide, we no longer care who can do what and who is competent, our first quest is where do you belong? And where do you come from? This affects across work places, churches, mosque, public, private and government sectors. Religion and ethnicity blinds our foresight, short down our sense of good judgment, and selection criteria, it has also eaten into every crevices of us as a country. We are completely blinded, divided, and deceived by these.

Highly more than average Nigerian is corrupt from birth, and can say no if showered with corrupt option. Only a few Nigerians defend Nigeria publicly and privately, and are ready to impact positively. That we don't accept it does not get us out of being corrupt, but we aid and abet it and by doing this it get us stained. Because, there are no checks and stops to this, we get into problem and get out of it just like it. In Nigeria, it is possible for an individual to get out of a crime, failures and evil practices without paying for the consequences, without being questioned. Things like "god fatherism", "my Oga @ the top", "My Father is rich he can get me out”, “I have the money so I can undo it” and etc. Most times you are push to the wall without options. Nigeria as of now is a place or an environment that anything can happen and that anything is possible even if it is evil and not accepted by a general normal society.

Because of the nature of Nigerians, we have basically taken suffering as a "norm" As soon as you are born into Nigeria, the things that confront you and the environment you are trained are of bad influence. We believed in the ability to be our own governance, the capacity to shut out the door to whatever happens outside, in as much we can cater for ourselves, if we can pay our dues, who cares, Nigerians as Nigerian runs an individualized Nigeria. This can be in terms of individual, family or ethnicity. Most don’t ask the general providence from the government of the day.

From the North to South, East to west is generally the same, we crave for immediate solution, immediate satisfaction, and quick benefits. Even with much local, national and international exposures, as soon as we arrived back to the border lines that borders Nigeria, our sense of thinking, reasoning, and positive analysis dwindles and reset to zero. More than average of us when given the position of power, leadership and authority either in religious, work place, non-profit or political environment we mess it up, we totally loose the sense of honesty, integrity, humility and politeness.

With the evolution of internet and the support of social medias, and with current political platform, most Nigerians has expressed views and opinions, it pains my heart how most of us see situations. Outside the social media, within individual with their normal day lives, comes majority with convincingly information that is totally biased, religious and ethnicised. We fail to go and search for information ourselves, we don’t take the pain to read, we are less involved with finding and knowing the truth, our local leaders feed us with rotten materials and we assimilate it hook line and sinker. What a shame and a country.

Our schools, roads, hospitals, churches, work places, super market and so on are filled up with the kind of people who do not care for tomorrow as a country. Majority of us in actual sense do not articulate precisely in order to protect our tomorrow, we are never in readiness to accept temporal pain for permanent gain. We really don’t care; in as much as our business and income is ok, we just don’t care. Nigeria has been sabotage by Nigerians. There is no credibility anywhere; we have people all over, but lack real compatriots. Nigeria needs Nigerians: Real heroes, real gem, and elder state men. Nigeria is currently in search for Nigerians who are truly Nigerians. What is available is not desirable, what is desirable is either not available, not reachable, hidden, or missing.

Our National flag no longer fly high; the wordings of our national anthem no longer hold; our national symbols is now in the abyss of shame; our International passport is now a spit-out ; Nigeria is no longer a country; our presence puts a question mark anywhere; our educational certification must be re-certified to be useful elsewhere; everything about us is of no pride; we need to work 3 times more to be recognize, we are neither a federation nor republic; the waters no longer hold, things has indeed fallen apart.

Wake up! Wake up!! Wake up!!! My fellow country man and woman, if we don’t do it ourselves, nobody will, if we don’t help, nobody will, if we don’t question, nobody will. Let unite as a one, let build our future, let join hands together, let reason and think about Nigeria tomorrow, let be ready to pay for the price, let give our generation and coming generation a hope to live, let go out and vote our mind, let us build ourselves an integrity, let raise our hands and support the good, let raise our flags high, let sing our nation anthem with pride, let us polish and sell our national symbols to the world, stop the insult, stop the mess, stop the drug abuse, stop child abuse, stop human abuse, stop intra/inter country abuse, stop family and friends abuse, stop the abuse, just stop it, don’t be part of any evil, don’t sign on wrong project, don’t approve without questioning, don’t be part of it if it is not of good will, don’t do it if it will bring Nigeria down both home and abroad.

I see a positive country, I see a great nation, I see a changed people, I see an honest individual, I see a blessed Nigerian/s I see a powerful Nigeria. May God, Allah and the gods of our father bless us. Amen.

O God of all creation
Direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace
And justice shall reign.

Nigeria, we hail thee,
Our own dear native land,
Though tribe and tongue may differ,
In brotherhood we stand,
Nigerians all are proud to serve
Our sovereign Motherland.
Our flag shall be a symbol
That truth and justice reign,
In peace or battle honoured,
And this we count as gain,
To hand on to our children
A banner without stain.

O God of all creation,
Grant this our one request,
Help us to build a nation
Where no man is oppressed,
And so with peace and plenty
Nigeria may be blessed.

I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory
So, help me God.
Amen.

PLEASE, SHARE IT, SPREAD IT, DON'T KEEP IT IN YOUR PAGE/MAIL, IF YOU ARE HAVE GAINED FROM IT, LET SOMEONE ELSE ALSO GAIN FROM IT. THANKS!!!
By Ezieke Amaefula
Re: The Pages Of Nigeria: Nigeria Tomorrow By Ezieke Amaefula by PresidKing(m): 3:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Did anyone manage to read this?

PresidKing:
If care is not taking, it will really take time for Nigeria to develop as a country and improve, this is not because we don't have what it takes, or we don't have people who can change it but this is simply because we have the majority of people who think wrongly differently.

Only a few Nigerians are not "sentimental" to Religion and ethnicity, only a few Nigeria will not go for a quick gain, only a few has their eyes open wide to see the reality, only a few and just simply a few are Nigerians. We have been sold solidly into Religion and ethnicity that it put Nigeria into a great divide, we no longer care who can do what and who is competent, our first quest is where do you belong? And where do you come from? This affects across work places, churches, mosque, public, private and government sectors. Religion and ethnicity blinds our foresight, short down our sense of good judgment, and selection criteria, it has also eaten into every crevices of us as a country. We are completely blinded, divided, and deceived by these.

Highly more than average Nigerian is corrupt from birth, and can say no if showered with corrupt option. Only a few Nigerians defend Nigeria publicly and privately, and are ready to impact positively. That we don't accept it does not get us out of being corrupt, but we aid and abet it and by doing this it get us stained. Because, there are no checks and stops to this, we get into problem and get out of it just like it. In Nigeria, it is possible for an individual to get out of a crime, failures and evil practices without paying for the consequences, without being questioned. Things like "god fatherism", "my Oga @ the top", "My Father is rich he can get me out”, “I have the money so I can undo it” and etc. Most times you are push to the wall without options. Nigeria as of now is a place or an environment that anything can happen and that anything is possible even if it is evil and not accepted by a general normal society.

Because of the nature of Nigerians, we have basically taken suffering as a "norm" As soon as you are born into Nigeria, the things that confront you and the environment you are trained are of bad influence. We believed in the ability to be our own governance, the capacity to shut out the door to whatever happens outside, in as much we can cater for ourselves, if we can pay our dues, who cares, Nigerians as Nigerian runs an individualized Nigeria. This can be in terms of individual, family or ethnicity. Most don’t ask the general providence from the government of the day.

From the North to South, East to west is generally the same, we crave for immediate solution, immediate satisfaction, and quick benefits. Even with much local, national and international exposures, as soon as we arrived back to the border lines that borders Nigeria, our sense of thinking, reasoning, and positive analysis dwindles and reset to zero. More than average of us when given the position of power, leadership and authority either in religious, work place, non-profit or political environment we mess it up, we totally loose the sense of honesty, integrity, humility and politeness.

With the evolution of internet and the support of social medias, and with current political platform, most Nigerians has expressed views and opinions, it pains my heart how most of us see situations. Outside the social media, within individual with their normal day lives, comes majority with convincingly information that is totally biased, religious and ethnicised. We fail to go and search for information ourselves, we don’t take the pain to read, we are less involved with finding and knowing the truth, our local leaders feed us with rotten materials and we assimilate it hook line and sinker. What a shame and a country.

Our schools, roads, hospitals, churches, work places, super market and so on are filled up with the kind of people who do not care for tomorrow as a country. Majority of us in actual sense do not articulate precisely in order to protect our tomorrow, we are never in readiness to accept temporal pain for permanent gain. We really don’t care; in as much as our business and income is ok, we just don’t care. Nigeria has been sabotage by Nigerians. There is no credibility anywhere; we have people all over, but lack real compatriots. Nigeria needs Nigerians: Real heroes, real gem, and elder state men. Nigeria is currently in search for Nigerians who are truly Nigerians. What is available is not desirable, what is desirable is either not available, not reachable, hidden, or missing.

Our National flag no longer fly high; the wordings of our national anthem no longer hold; our national symbols is now in the abyss of shame; our International passport is now a spit-out ; Nigeria is no longer a country; our presence puts a question mark anywhere; our educational certification must be re-certified to be useful elsewhere; everything about us is of no pride; we need to work 3 times more to be recognize, we are neither a federation nor republic; the waters no longer hold, things has indeed fallen apart.

Wake up! Wake up!! Wake up!!! My fellow country man and woman, if we don’t do it ourselves, nobody will, if we don’t help, nobody will, if we don’t question, nobody will. Let unite as a one, let build our future, let join hands together, let reason and think about Nigeria tomorrow, let be ready to pay for the price, let give our generation and coming generation a hope to live, let go out and vote our mind, let us build ourselves an integrity, let raise our hands and support the good, let raise our flags high, let sing our nation anthem with pride, let us polish and sell our national symbols to the world, stop the insult, stop the mess, stop the drug abuse, stop child abuse, stop human abuse, stop intra/inter country abuse, stop family and friends abuse, stop the abuse, just stop it, don’t be part of any evil, don’t sign on wrong project, don’t approve without questioning, don’t be part of it if it is not of good will, don’t do it if it will bring Nigeria down both home and abroad.

I see a positive country, I see a great nation, I see a changed people, I see an honest individual, I see a blessed Nigerian/s I see a powerful Nigeria. May God, Allah and the gods of our father bless us. Amen.

O God of all creation
Direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace
And justice shall reign.

Nigeria, we hail thee,
Our own dear native land,
Though tribe and tongue may differ,
In brotherhood we stand,
Nigerians all are proud to serve
Our sovereign Motherland.
Our flag shall be a symbol
That truth and justice reign,
In peace or battle honoured,
And this we count as gain,
To hand on to our children
A banner without stain.

O God of all creation,
Grant this our one request,
Help us to build a nation
Where no man is oppressed,
And so with peace and plenty
Nigeria may be blessed.

I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory
So, help me God.
Amen.

PLEASE, SHARE IT, SPREAD IT, DON'T KEEP IT IN YOUR PAGE/MAIL, IF YOU ARE HAVE GAINED FROM IT, LET SOMEONE ELSE ALSO GAIN FROM IT. THANKS!!!
By Ezieke Amaefula
Re: The Pages Of Nigeria: Nigeria Tomorrow By Ezieke Amaefula by generaliy07(m): 3:30am On Jun 30, 2015
It is well

Did you read "the last Monkey in Idanre"? Oya enjoy this too

https://samueliyanu./2015/06/29/animashahun-our-benevolent-sister/
Re: The Pages Of Nigeria: Nigeria Tomorrow By Ezieke Amaefula by natas22: 4:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: The Pages Of Nigeria: Nigeria Tomorrow By Ezieke Amaefula by Aegon(m): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2015
PresidKing:
Did anyone manage to read this?

I got bored with with the sermon after the first paragraph.
Re: The Pages Of Nigeria: Nigeria Tomorrow By Ezieke Amaefula by yang(m): 5:01am On Jun 30, 2015
You are an id.iot OP. . . We are not the same people. What's the business of an igbo man With a hausa fulani. Nigeria is zoo and you my friend are an animal

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture / Moroccan King Snubs President GEJ, Rejects Telephone Conversation Over Elections / ISIS Destroys Ancient World Heritage Site Of Hatra In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.