Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow (38070 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / President Buhari Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria - Monday 27-07-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by tbaba1234: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari will be a guest on NTA Good Morning Nigeria (7am-9am) Monday 27 July 2015. Watch live on http://www.nta.ng/live

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Till then.
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by tbaba1234: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lalasticlala, Seun, ishilove,
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by kamair237(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
if dis is true... den my day will turn out alright ohhh... PMB

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
I remain loyal sir
no weapon fashioned against u shall prosper

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by shegsrules(m): 12:04am On Jul 27, 2015
So no more AM express but good morning. Lets hear what our presido has for d country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2015
The last time I watched nta was 1999 .. When they had credible news to offer..

ChaNnels, bbc and aljazeera all the way!!

15 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by shadelek(m): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Hope he is not going to remind us of those fake promises he made during the campaign period?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by victorD3: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2015
Mr Blunder on TV again. He will reveal how he wants to eliminate the southerners tomorrow

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Dindondin(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2015
He should rehearse his answers well o.
He's our hope for now.
If he fails, the north ll not smell power foe a long time. it's not a threat, it's a reality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by ummsulaym(f): 5:07am On Jul 27, 2015
victorD3:
Mr Blunder on TV again. He will reveal how he wants to eliminate the southerners tomorrow

'Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.'

@Topic, Long live Mr. president, long live Nigeria! No one said it would be easy but by His grace, you(WE) shall arrive safely and joyously. I am optimistic!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:16am On Jul 27, 2015
God bless the President for the "one chance". I'm really enjoying it. Wailing wailers, keep wailing.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by koligs: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2015
My president with 1000 lives...
Abeg like him for no just reason jare

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:05am On Jul 27, 2015
He should not begin to say wat we already know. Anyway I pity English dis morning grin grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Afrocatalyst: 6:05am On Jul 27, 2015
Waiting. .
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by banme(m): 6:05am On Jul 27, 2015
would hav loved to watch sha bt nepa no go gree undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2015
we'll be watching
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by nurez(m): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2015
Ohk
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by kennyman2000(m): 6:07am On Jul 27, 2015
Looking forward to hear from you Mr president.

God bless you sir for your steady interviews which enables the common citizens to know the state of the country.

God bless you sir for carrying us along.

Sir, i told my people lastnight that, though the CHANGE u're bringing may seems slow. But, we'll never mind as we've seen that u're heading that path that guarantees that TOTAL CHANGE..

God bless you once again sir.

Check my profile page for ur customised wirstbands..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 27, 2015
He is coming to read his prepared speech in his inaudible and illiterate accent ? Forget it.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 27, 2015
Stevaz01:
The last time I watched nta was 1999 .. When they had credible news to offer..

ChaNnels, bbc and aljazeera all the way!!
Because channels supports APC.
Guy park well.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by vedaxcool(m): 6:08am On Jul 27, 2015
When your enemies rush to watch your every move then u know u are making a their center of gravity.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by ndibeemma(m): 6:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmmn NTA looks like they're tryin to rebrand..but undecided can't remember when my anthenna pick NTA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Johnbosco77(m): 6:09am On Jul 27, 2015
gwudumoring my feofle of naijaria

19 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 27, 2015
Mtcheewww. What best can the Fulani animal tell us if not lies and 'will do' propagandas on kwarraption.
By the way, we also need a interpreter in place. cos no one seems to understand his Fufulde English.

Wen the illiterate rules, the people regret!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Ngasky(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2015
good
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by henryobinna(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by Applaner: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2015
as if we will understand his his spoken English

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by luthorcorp: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2015
.oh,so nta is still managing to stay above waters ,I tot that station was dead.....can forget those boring days of #Cyril Stobber
Re: Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow by pistol: 6:14am On Jul 27, 2015
what is he going to say??

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila / Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis / 'All Eyes On The Judiciary’: FG's Clampdown Stirs Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.