Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms (47305 Views)

Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam / SSS Burst Camp Of APC Militia, Recover Arms, Cash, And Arrest Former SSS Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by olas24u(f): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
lies
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Sijo01(f): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
hardbody:

You do this too? LOL.

It looked too tempting not to try though

Why you they stalk/monitor me naw
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Good news kiss....Skekau...............u and ur followers receive angelic bullet and fall down and die, die die...........

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by osebe: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
When the elections were postponed cos of security reasons,a lot was said. six weeks was promised to get rid of the insurgency in the NE,few gave the govt a chance.Now we can see it clearly...Never again shall we be molested by some rag tag groups.Pls for the love of the nation,vote for President Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Mayor88(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Smoke dem black asses out. Weldone NA
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by wise7(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
God protect our NA and others helping to eliminate the terrorists.victory is yours
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by SOBSISRAEL(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Welcome. Be free ask anything that you don't know about JAMB here. E.g is there negative marking e.t.c I surely answer you.
Feel free to whatsapp, call or text me on 09033976204
Operation #allnairalanders jambite must pass jamb15
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Africamama:
NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE REPLACEMENT RECRUITMENT SLOT 2015/2016 call the RECRUITMENT OFFICER Mr Bankole Collins on 009-234-810-820-8325 for assistant and inquires. CATEGORY OF A GENERAL DUTY (1) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE (2) INSPECTOR CADRE (3) ASSISTANT CADRE (B) AIRWING: (1)SUPERINTENDE NT CADRE (2)INSPECTOR CADRE (3)ASSISTANT CADRE (C) MECHANICAL1) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE (2) INSPECTOR CADRE (D) BUILDING: (1) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE (2) INSPECTOR CADRE (3) ASSISTANT CADRE (E) ELECTRICAL: (1) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE (2)INSPECTOR CADRE (3) ASSISTANT CADRE (F)PRINTING: (1)INSPECTOR CADRE (2)ASSISTANT CADRE (G)ACCOUNTS/ AUDIT: (1)SUPERINTENDE NT CADRE (2)INSPECTOR CADRE (3) ASSISTANT CADRE (H) SECRETARY/ SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT: (1) INSPECTOR CADRE (I) STORES: (1) INSPECTOR CADRE (J) ASSISTANT CADRE GENERAL CONDITIONS All candidates must: Be a Nigerian by birth or descent. Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female. measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment. Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability,Be free from any form of financial embarrassment. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.. NCE SSCE ND HND BSC Have a Certificate of State of Origin signed by the Chairman or Secretary of their Local Governments. . How to Apply METHOD OF APPLICATION If you meet the requirements for the above positions and are interested in pursuing a career with Nigeria Customs Service, please forward your email ....or contact the RECRUITMENT OFFICER Mr Bankole Collins on 009-234-810-820-8325 on how to purchase the form and for directive. SIGNED MANAGEMENT
I hope law enforcement officers can follow up on dis guy and jail him. cos he's a scammer waiting to strike. cos custom doesn't send any one for their recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by clemz88(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
UP GEJ. GEJ till buhari learns how to pronounce freedom instead of preedam.
Weldon boys keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by englishmart(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
I wish to eat suya made feom boko boys blokos. angry
lol, you dey craze grin
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cyril83(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
leomahchuk:
kudos to our gallant men, but come to think of it does boko
boys now use hunters gun?

My worries bro...dhq lying to us since 10century.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Trailblazer1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
I just want to say

NEVER AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Samscofield: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Good
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by ednut1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
savages
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by ajebuter(f): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wasted meat and flesh!

Where are the crocodiles, pinhara and gators?

I guess even those carnivores wouldnt want to have belly ache feeding on the flesh of those vile pieces of human garbage
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by kindnyce(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
KILL THEM ALL....

PDP AND GEJ...GOD ALMIGHTY WILL SURELY PUNISH YOU FOR ALLOWING THE DEATH OF INNOCENT SOLDIERS AND CIVILIANS.....
TO HAVE ALLOWED THE ISURGENCY TO RAGE ON FOR THIS LONG JUST TO SCORE CHEAP POLITICAL GOAL

NO MATTER WHAT..
CHNAGE MUST COME
GMB/PYO
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by krasican(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
nice one
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by clemz88(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
olas24u:
lies
please go there and verify madam truth. What else do you want .
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by onoja12: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
i have just one question,were are the sophisticated weapon that the soldiers claimed the boko haram was using because from what am seeing doesn't look so

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by ambgiano(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
wow! Kill them all. See their outdated dane guns. God bless GEJ. March On, you are well carried.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Buhari Would be like 'I paid these boys in dollars
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by joeyekembele: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
This a 419 of the highest order. Nigerians, beware!!!!!
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
NJPot:
GEJ knows that he is not going to win this election. That is why, before he finally hands power over to Buhari on May 29, he will fight tooth and nail to ensure that he destroys all those that messed up his administration. If na me, I go do the same thing. I go kill and kill and kill them all bastards before I finally hand over. Tunder fire Boko Haram, fire all those that ruined GEJ administration.
god punish you

2 Likes

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
gej till eternity
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cyril83(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
osebe:
When the elections were postponed cos of security reasons,a lot was said. six weeks was promised to get rid of the insurgency in the NE,few gave the govt a chance.Now we can see it clearly...Never again shall we be molested by some rag tag groups.Pls for the love of the nation,vote for President Jonathan.

Why the bokoharam bombardment had to wait till last month ?
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Sexydevil(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
englishmart:
the clueless is becoming clueful cheesy

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by NJPot(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Frankmishael:
god punish you

You are already under punishment. Anu mpama.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Ayanko(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
God bless Nigeria Army, GEJ till 2019.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by PassingShot(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
listenersky:
So these troops suddenly woke from their slumber after all these years of slaughtering innocent Nigerians by boko haram.I pray they don't go back to sleep again after March 28,2015.let's wait and see

Blame the Comedian in Chief and not the troops.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by anytexy: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
so, na only one manifesto APC Buhari go get now " corruption" because insurgency is gone already. Hahahah
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by osebe: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
googlepikin:
all dis news you people are sharing una go kill buhari o
I dey tell u grin
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by akanbiaa(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
For those caught alive they should torture then to disclose who their sponsors are and the soldiers should be bold to arrest such a person even if it's the president himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.