Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms (47326 Views)

Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam / SSS Burst Camp Of APC Militia, Recover Arms, Cash, And Arrest Former SSS Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2015
Congrats Nigeria. We re winning the war against the insurgents, but it appears that what I see as machine guns re mere hunters guns use in chasing antelopes.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE so as not to fall for fraud.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer, as not even father Christmas would sell at such price.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by 1stdammy: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
I wish to eat suya made feom boko boys blokos. angry
U be clifford brother so
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by anwo247: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2015
mightycrown1:

to face the fact, you too believe that he did not go to school or write sch cert exam.

When it comes to qualifications, we need not believe. You only need show your certificate or certified true copies of your result. You shd attach same to INEC form if you are seeking to occupy any political office in Nigeria....shikiinaa
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by segethy(m): 7:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Sometimes when i see pics of recovered weapons from the bh boys, i do ask myself "are these the more sophisticated weapons the gov are claiming are in the hands of bh that the NA weapons cant contend with"... Cos all i see in most pics of recovered arms are the some regular AKs and local barrel guns.... Just wondering
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by emekaxy: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=Titilayodeji13 post=31196297][/quote]

is this the guns Boko boys use to over run a military base?
and our soldiers say the boys are more armed than them.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by TommyGs(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is what I've been expecting from our soldiers. Thank God they are now living up to the expectations of Nigerians.[quote author=Titilayodeji13 post=31196297][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.