Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms (47310 Views)

Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam / SSS Burst Camp Of APC Militia, Recover Arms, Cash, And Arrest Former SSS Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by babestella: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
mightycrown1:

does it mean he enter NDA through the back door? if your ans is still yes, well i still prefer him to the phd holder under whose watch corruption is the order of the day and nobody has been checked. upon the biggest economy of the nation ordinary Nigerians are swimming in poverty.
abeg make that certificate- less man be given a chance

This is what he joined the army with. Talking about allowing him to contest, no one is above the law, he has to meet the requirements of our constitution amended, the rule wouldn't be bent for him because he claims to be Mr. Integrity.

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by harry509: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=Titilayodeji13 post=31196297][/quote]5nish dem all...
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sijo01:
Nice one! Kill them all
Never again will those bastard be allow to live.

You are the most ugly girl on nairaland undecided #no offense undecided
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cyril83(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
babestella:

Your question clearly shows you are ill-informed about the efforts your government had been making to flush out these urchins. Please ask questions that will enlighten you on what your government is doing and not listening to lies and propaganda from the opposition party.

If you believe recent bombardment has nothing to do with election, answer my question.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by link2jude(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't buy these tactics the military is using in combatting BH: dislodged, chased, repelled, they should KILL THEM ALL showing no mercy.
Meanwhile, UP BLLLLUUUEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by babestella: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
killuminati:
Idiotic b'itch! Open your blind eyes!

"PDP is Boko Haram" - Azazi... Next thing, GEJ killed him. Everybody knows GEJ and PDP are behind Terrorism in Nigeria.. It's only you and your fellow ethnic bigoted fools like you that will vote the clueless Baboon.. Fools, this goes beyond insecurity and BH, the clueless Baboon is also a corrupt thieving and conniving criminal surrounded by fools and looters.. Don't worry your dumb brain will never understand..

It's your mother that is a herbivorous b'itch you blind deranged e-bat. Don't worry, we will all open our eyes when GEJ is sworn in for his second term. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by anwo247: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
NJPot:
GEJ knows that he is not going to win this election. That is why, before he finally hands power over to Buhari on May 29, he will fight tooth and nail to ensure that he destroys all those that messed up his administration. If na me, I go do the same thing. I go kill and kill and kill them all bastards before I finally hand over. Tunder fire Boko Haram, fire all those that ruined GEJ administration. His advisers, corrupt sanators, fayose etc. Meanwhile, see the Ten things that I learnt from the richest man in Africa that has transformed my life. It may transform your life too and make you achieve your goals.

You're a f**cktard!

Which country will be ruled by an illiterate? You think Nigeria is Daura?
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by babestella: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
cyril83:

If you believe recent bombardment has nothing to do with election, answer my question.

Elections or no elections, I don't care. All I care is for these urchins to be wiped out of NE and entire Nigeria so we could have some peace. That is all. If it worked positively for GEJ so be it.

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by tsdarkside(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sijo01:
Nice one! Kill them all
Never again will those bastard be allow to live.

you are beautiful,,,,my black queen..... wink grin grin grin
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by MissOpe(f): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dear forumites kindly help me win this competition by liking the post on this link....Below is the link to the post
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by anwo247: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
cyril83:

I'm telling you bro, fg has not been able to arrest any of their sponsors, that shows you how weak and clueless mr president is.

Their sponsor is contesting as APC presidential candidate and when arrested, you people will be the first to burn innocent people.

You are happy when bokoharam bombs people but sad when nigeria military makes progress
..mtchewwww

#NEVERAGAIN

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cyril83(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
anwo247:

You're a f**cktard!

Which country will be ruled by an illiterate? You think Nigeria is Daura?

Between GMB and GEJ who is more intelligent, GEJ has murdered English times without number, always reading prepared speech, hav never seen him delivering speech off hand.

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by tsdarkside(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
what is this white devil about

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by anwo247: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
cyril83:

Between GMB and GEJ who is more intelligent, GEJ has murdered English times without number, always reading prepared speech, hav never seen him delivering speech off hand.

GMB is intelligent with F9 in maths? MAY YOUR RESULT BE LIKE THAT OF GMB, say AMEN.

May you look for work or join army with AWaiting result say AMEN.

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cyril83(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
babestella:

Elections or no elections, I don't care. All I care is for these urchins to be wiped out of NE and entire Nigeria so we could have some peace. That is all. If it worked positively for GEJ so be it.

And you believe it's working, villages and towns had been capturing and recapturing , so i don't see new thing in what they're doing if bh sponsors are still out there. Believe me this showing off thing is only meant to advertise gej and nigerians are no fools.

2 Likes

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by WINDSOW(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
When the enemies tym is UP,it's UP. But my question is "Why is the NA overcoming now in the 6wks GEJ promised?"
Y didn't the NA do tis long tym ago?
So so so mysterious

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cyril83(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
anwo247:

GMB is intelligent with F9 in maths? MAY YOUR RESULT BE LIKE THAT OF GMB, say AMEN.

May you look for work or join army with AWaiting result say AMEN.

Does this man looks like schl cert failure to you ?
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by deletrue: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
listenersky:
So these troops suddenly woke from their slumber after all these years of slaughtering innocent Nigerians by boko haram.I pray they don't go back to sleep again after March 28,2015.let's wait and see
your evil wish will not go beyond your hight,
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by anwo247: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
cyril83:

Does this man looks like schl cert failure to you ?

Which man? The only result we are considering is that of buhari and the Maths is F9. Shikina, abi him don forge another one? Check Serial No 11 of the listed subjects.

#NEVERAGAIN

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cyril83(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
anwo247:

Their sponsor is contesting as APC presidential candidate and when arrested, you people will be the first to burn innocent people.

You are happy when bokoharam bombs people but sad when nigeria military makes progress
..mtchewwww

#NEVERAGAIN

What progress ? Hundreds, thousands of bh had been killed before now, yet they still exist. Baga, mubi and gambaru ngala had been captured and recaptured like 4 times now, chibok girls are no longer in sambisa and no one knows their whereabout, bh sponsors are still living in their comfort of their asokoro villa, so what kind of progress are you talking here.

1 Like

Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cyril83(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
anwo247:

Which man? The only result we are considering is that of buhari and the Maths is F9. Shikina, abi him don forge another one? Check Serial No 11 of the listed subjects.

#NEVERAGAIN

Gullible, deranged and hypnotised minds are not easy to enlighten.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by AlwaysUpdated: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
kudos Nigerian military
Also
If you have a younger sibling, friend or relative writing Jamb next month, you can copy and forward this link to the person. It contains CBT help tips and possible questions from their jamb English novel ' Last Days At Forcados High School'.

http://switlife.com/?p=84

Don't forget to thank me later
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Stellaenefa(f): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why do we only see pictures of guns. What happened bodies of the dead. This stories are cooked up liars. The truth will be out very soon. Cheap Propaganda. Not working. I don't believe it
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Just20(f): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thank you Jesus! Kudos to our gallant soldiers
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Youssouff10(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op say no b weapon wey una don collect b4 una dey show...#justsayin
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by isan(m): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Show dem no mercy
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by holavic20: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2015
googlepikin:
all dis news you people are sharing, una go kill buhari o
. Hw ee go take kill him ....mumu
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by mightycrown1(m): 2:27am On Mar 02, 2015
babestella:

This is what he joined the army with. Talking about allowing him to contest, no one is above the law, he has to meet the requirements of our constitution amended, the rule wouldn't be bent for him because he claims to be Mr. Integrity.

i dnt believe this all he used to enter into the military.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by cacali(f): 3:18am On Mar 02, 2015
ZACHIE:
They deserve all the praises we can heap
On them just as a doctor earns his praise for a successful operation.
God bless Nigeria Army.
Now, finish the gaddamned job and retreat to your barracks.
Stop rolling banal pictures in our faces as if we've not seen them before.
Same picture of recovered items for different location. gosh!
Finish this assignment and go home please.
You started off very well, but the last few statements you made were not very nice. If you think its so easy to finish off the job and retreat to the barracks, why don't you go and join the army.
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by harffie(m): 3:22am On Mar 02, 2015
NJPot:
GEJ knows that he is not going to win this election. That is why, before he finally hands power over to Buhari on May 29, he will fight tooth and nail to ensure that he destroys all those that messed up his administration. If na me, I go do the same thing. I go kill and kill and kill them all bastards before I finally hand over. Tunder fire Boko Haram, fire all those that ruined GEJ administration. His advisers, corrupt sanators, fayose etc. Meanwhile, see the Ten things that I learnt from the richest man in Africa that have transformed my life. It may transform your life too and make you achieve your goals.
. After so many lives n properties has been lost....some pple re just blind to the truth.....he's on borrowed time tho...I strongly believe he could have done this years back, why now??
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by 2tek: 3:50am On Mar 02, 2015
#NeverAgain shall an illiterate,tryannical,sickly old fossil lead Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing Forward
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies
Never Again!
God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms by Kei144(m): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2015
So, these are the guns Boko Haram has that were superior to the ones held by Nigeria Army troops?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure / Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.