Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Must I Take Her Undies In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Take Her Undies In (4670 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? / Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by zyzxx(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
vizkiz:
op, furck you, furck your story, furck the girl, furck her panties, furck the rain, furck this thread, furck the viewers, furck the next person who's gonna comment after me angry
y fuc.k
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by Richy4(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
You can always put on a hand glove if you do not want to touch it.

I understand Nigerians are always their brothers keep. Since there was no dryer in the hostel, it will be really frustrating when a dry material got wet again..

U never know where and when she can come to your own rescue when you needed it most. Most times we do things to help not that we like it but just in case one good turn deserve another.

1 Like

Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by dober(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Be ur neighbors keeper
and your neighbour's player too
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by dober(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
hatbricker:
maybe u're d one who gave room for such.... But if i were you, i would treat lyk she doesn't exist.
I dont think i gave room for anything. Like i said, we aint friends neither are we enemies. And that i was always around during the day didnt mean i was idle.
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by dober(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
[s][/s]
Richy4:
You can always put on a hand glove if you do not want to touch it.

I understand Nigerians are always their brothers keep.[s][/s] Since there was no dryer in the hostel, it will be really frustrating when a dry material got wet again..

U never know where and when she can come to your own rescue when you needed it most. [/b]Most times we do things to help not that we like it but just in case[b] one good turn deserve another.
Thanks man.
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Just tell her to use hanger to hang the pants, it will be easier for anybody that wants to help her.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by stingbreed(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
My guy that girl is doing that on purpose,,, she wants u to wreck her dam.....

* sips my JD*
sad

2 Likes

Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by Ishilove: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2015
dober:
There's this girl in same hostel with my cousin. We ain't friends neither are we enemies..
Ist scenario: She washed her clothes, most of which were undies,hung and left. Unfortunately for her, it rained while she was away. When she came back, she was angry I didn't help her take her clothes in. I just apologize and told her I was asleep when it was raining #I lied#. Personally I don't like seeing washed undies outside let alone taking them in.
2nd scenario: She washed again,and as she was about going out, she asked me to help her do the usual incase it starts raining. Then I told her I would only take the non undies in and that I forbid touching female undies if they ain't my girl or sister. Then she rudely said I shouldn't bother taking any in and she left.
Again, it rained and the dried got wet . On getting back, she was angry and since then she doesn't reciprocate my greetings or say hi.
I told my cousin and all he could do was just laugh. Please ma ppl, what wrong have I done in expressing my likes and dislikes.
Then simply stop greeting her. This life is too complicated for further complications.
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by tpiah01: 3:14am On Mar 02, 2015
seemples:
Since you've decided to always be in their hostel, you shudav at least simply stood with an umbrella outside to shade dem undies from rain, haba dober! angry

This.
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by arimahoseloka(m): 4:35am On Mar 02, 2015
op u are a big thick p.us.sy.
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 02, 2015
I really do not understand people who hang their undies outside. I wouldn't touch them with a stick let her take care of her stuff undecided
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by NnamdiN: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Not a big deal.
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by Qualer: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2015
OGeeKush:
Nawa o.. Who d girl be sef! So as she dey rake for u, na so u take dey look for the first tym, second tym and a phucking third tym! Dude! Common! angry

come on! = exclamation - to show disappointment or surprise.

common = ordinary.
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by Qualer: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2015
Yareey:
I really do not understand people who hang their undies outside. I wouldn't touch them with a stick let her take care of her stuff undecided

they are just pieces clothe like any other.

off topic: you are quite the hottie, even with the head covering, kai!
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by OGeeKush(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Qualer:

come on! = exclamation - to show disappointment or surprise.

common = ordinary.

Disappointed...
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by dahreyM: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
@op,bt if u want to av sex with her nw, u ll be d one to help her off her
PANT. Yez, u cn av sex with her. Buh y will a gal ask u to be d custodian of her undies? She av hidden motives.

Usually ladies do d wear and wash style. for those of u who live in
face me i slap u, u ll av noticed over time dat ladies stay lnger in d
bathroom than d men, u knw what's tking them so lng? they r busy washing their undies. wen they r done, they will use their wrapper to wrap it
to their body and when they get inside their room, they will spread it
there.
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Enegod:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: Must I Take Her Undies In by Ninilowo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
She is giving you GREEN light ni. How would you just miss dat simple invitation? Na wha oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Sept 10th Asking For Nudes Will Be Against The Law, You Could Be Fined $50k / Photos: Guy Exposes Conversation Of A Lady Who Asked Him To Pay #40K For Sex. / Can A Woman Rape A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.