Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President (28715 Views)

Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by opeyemmmy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

Nwanne, that is politics oh. You just talk and talk.

iSee
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Janet101(f): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
grin
BushidoBlue:

You don't have to be insulting my dear. Being a lady it's un becoming.

Pls, get a better dictionary cheesy
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by maskid(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Janet101:

A women better Dan ur God forsaking mother grin

Are u 4 real U a mere low life.. A putrescant. Narcissisric, lame skanger sayin such about someone's mother bxos of some few bucks.

I hope u wuldnt want mi to put u in ur rytful place.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by lolademariam: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Orunto:
All of them, finding what to eat, have lost the main theme of Yoruba-Salvation. As if they haven't heard or read about how Buhari humiliated Awolowo, Ajasin, Ambrose Ali etc.
dat one na history
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by 1stola: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Who's she?
Deranged dumbfùck can't you read the post first?
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by 1stola: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor86:
hon. Abike Enuwa swear say u no knw say buhari go die for office... it's clear he's not fit, I heard he even has cow flu
Na you and your drunkąrd old fool father go die before March 28.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by andyanders: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fani Kayode, was once a psychiatric patient at Yaba hence his utterances.Only a fo00l that doesn't know him will take him.I know his/parents's place in GRA Ikeja- Remi Fani Kayode street. So, his resent attitude is as a result of his mental health.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by appini: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Anyone that can come out openly and defend that looter has a mental problem.

Make this woman respect herself

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Janet101(f): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
maskid:

Are u 4 real U a mere low life.. A putrescant. Narcissisric, lame skanger sayin such about someone's mother bxos of some few bucks.

I hope u wuldnt want mi to put u in ur rytful place.

What is dis one Saying?
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by PassingShot(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Larriekay:
are u serious?

Fact brother.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by maskid(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Janet101:

What is dis one Saying?

Tellin u to zip it if u hav nothin resourceful n reasonable to contribute.

Yea i knw dat sometyms people have the propensity for displayin some stupidity. But do u hav to take urs to such an impious height?

Are u seeing ur period? Are u on crack

Do u hav a bordeine personality disorder

Or do u hav mental challenges dat prevent u from minding wat u type here.

I belive she's better than ur mother dats y u'd go to any lenght to dispay ur low self esteem in a bid to uphold hers.

Slowpoke. angry
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by mustymatic(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!

2 Likes

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by iiiyyyk(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Give ffk food, he will sing for u.

Few months ago he was singing for APC, now he is singing for pdp

Y would someboby ever take such a man serious.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by deletrue: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
cciojazz:

You were told? By your colleagues in the House of Reps or where. She has a right to say what she feels regardless of whose ox is gored. Sometimes, I wonder why a lot of idiots are allowed to comment on this forum. It's people like you that still believe in witches and wizards and would stand in line to get rice in exchange for a vote. I suggest next time, seek facts and not 3rd party heresy. I doubt a retard like you would know anyone that is a source of credible information anyway.
It is your irresponsible flirt call Abike that is an
idio.t. If you think that wayward woman is worth anything, you are also carrying with you a brain with many loosed nuts.. What the do you think are the human substances of that worthless public thing you call Abike? you think a woman can just get up and insult people.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by upsonn(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor86:
hon. Abike Enuwa swear say u no knw say buhari go die for office... it's clear he's not fit, I heard he even has cow flu

I love the fact that... U ve seen the vision yourself say GMB is the nxt presido... I love you for that unlike some of ur pdp supporters who re suffering from hypermetropia
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by ediko5(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
even though pdp have not performed well.

pdp is still the best political party compare to apc that's run like a family business by few persons.

apc just like the former acn is a party that controlled by tinubu. if tinubu says 10+10=5 then it's true.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by killuminati(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Imanuelle:
FFK may be suffering from mouth diarrhea, but any sensible person knows that Tinubu is the brain behind Osinbajo.

Osinbajo will only be a figure head, but he must do the bidding of his master, Tinubu may not have his name on wikipedia, as a former Nigerian President, but as long as 'osinbade' is there, Tinubu will call the shots.

It as clear as the APC logo.
Give me that Kush you are smoking..
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Janet101(f): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
maskid:

Tellin u to zip it if u hav nothin resourceful n reasonable to contribute.

Yea i knw dat sometyms people have the propensity for displayin some stupidity. But do u hav to take urs to such an impious height?

Are u seeing ur period? Are u on crack

Do u hav a bordeine personality disorder

Or do u hav mental challenges dat prevent u from minding wat u type here.

I belive she's better than ur mother dats y u'd go to any lenght to dispay ur low self esteem in a bid to uphold hers.

Slowpoke. angry

So long a letter.... Cant Believe u ve just wasted so much MB cos of dis epistle u typed

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by sandland: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
That is exactly my problem with Goodluck.He has no respect for decency.What a choice as a campaign director as FFK. He insulted the late Ikembas wife and Ibos are still singing for him and his boss. Give an Ibo man money and he will sell his mother to you.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by oseo1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
It only makes sense seeing as Tinubu tried to force Bakare to resign before the last election that he is going to attempt the same stunt
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Who is she?

She is better and recognized than ur mother, aunty, sister combined; even 10 generations to come.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
opeyemmmy:

iSee

Do you have your PVC ?
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
killuminati:
Give me that Kush you are smoking..

I'll mail it.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by killuminati(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

I'll mail it.
Wow shocked
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by symbian03(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor86:

Oh!!! God!!!!!!! Okay listen up dude, I don't do politics coz its all a piece of sh!tt - I'm only often against injustice. But bro why wish another man dead? Even if you're the most uncivilized human being on earth, I believe you're entitled to some common sense? Why are you such a pathetic mofo with no life?
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by symbian03(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Orunto:
All of them, finding what to eat, have lost the main theme of Yoruba-Salvation. As if they haven't heard or read about how Buhari humiliated Awolowo, Ajasin, Ambrose Ali etc.

STFU!!!! You've got to let go of the past. Even Almighty God forgives... And this is politics! I believe GEJ and Buhari aren't enemies after all its all politics which is a game of interest.

Thank you.
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
ffk is now the mouthpiece of the igbo nation. They now see him as infallible. Wonders shall never end. The same pple that wanted his head in 2013 during the deportation saga.
talk of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
OF TINIBU needs a STATE BURIAL ,he should indicate by Raising his Hands..
Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by jomoh: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor86:

and if Buhari dies Tinubu will now become President.

Your brain should be taken to the lab for study on how fools think.

1 Like

Re: Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President by jomoh: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor86:

and if Buhari dies Tinubu will now become President.

Your brain is best useful in a lab for study on how fools think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen / Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) / Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.