Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership (20029 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Abia Faults Akpabio’s Claim On Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Obatala7: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2015
Is Buhari still on a 'working visit' or 'resting visit'??

WHERE IS BUHARI??

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by macof(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2015
olrotimi:
......and it really bothers me why it's the yorubas who have piloted and been most vocal in fronting for GMB, even more than his own kinsmen whose interest in him we only noted during his campaigns. Answers anyone?

It's sad to say but the Yoruba have a problem.
When it comes to politics there's jst too much gambari butt licking

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Remii(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2015
let us vote, let the winner rule, shikena, stop thinking for us
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by deletrue: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2015
That is the right decision any wise man should take. Thiefnu.bu cannot play on the intelligence of the north by trying all efforts to twart and turn them down. Thiefnu.bi is like Messi in the field of football. He knows Buhari cannot even comfortably go round the Nigerian state to campaign, yet Thiefnu.bu persuaded him that he can do it. Look at Buhari and Thiefn.ubu. Both Buhari and Tifnu.bu are very sick, Thiefnu.bu is a little better because his body system can still respond to drugs otherwise he, Tifnu.bu cannot take up to 20 pills a day, even though he is still having the greatest and most offensive mouth odour while Buhari cannot because his whole body system is damn finished. He is very dry, no water, no blood such that he can no longer respond to treatment.
In order words, apc is a party whose members are like vegetable and sicklars. Dead woods. Tufiakwa.

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2015
Tinubu and fashola thought their were smart to scam the north again. .......After yaraduas death sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by shizzle11(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d death pej suppose to die last year,gej wil die it by april,mark my word.
With such a name, yet your heart is full of hate and evil.

May you not see the month of April 2015, Amen. cool

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by cyril83(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Obatala7:
Is Buhari still on a 'working visit' or 'resting visit'??

WHERE IS BUHARI??

Underground work on point, pdp has finally lost focus.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by itetemi: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2015
lie lie, why the picture taken on shagari birthday falsely attached.

propaganda development party
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Mogidi: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
At least, if you don't respect Buhari, show some respect for the former President, who was also an active PDP member before his demise.

Saying Yar' Adua was sick when OBJ imposed him on us is a fact, when did facts become disrespectful? Facts may be too icky for you to contemplate but they remain facts.

Buhari is another Yar'Adua waiting to happen, the scam won't work this time around, Aso Rock should not be a place for erstwhile presidents to prepare for state funerals, its a place for young dynamic minds to govern.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Omadachi(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2015
So what has done got to do with us?PDP trying to use crook and deceitful means to win the election.If we can find ourself where we are now,we won't mind a sick man.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2015
Built2last:
I just dont trust Tinubu...i sensed foul play when he dropped Oshiomole, Amaechi and Fayemi as VPs...he never even chose from Fasholas govt but from his 9year old cabinet.

Now, if Tinubu could have the nerve to tell a man like Tunde Bakare to sign..who is Osinbanjo....i have my fears.

very childish talk. go and read social studies u will understand the term "constitution".
Buhari is not a man that Tinubu will tell how to run his govt.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by dennismukoro(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2015
all this old men are they youth. grin grin grin GEJ fellow PDP Crue
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Hamazz1: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2015
whc AREWA youths plssssss..there is no sch grp up here as arewa integrity forum n they spk nt4 d youths here as wel i dare them to hold a meetin in kd or any northern state n spk ds trash..d only candidate here is d incruptible general d diff btw pdp n apc d lords chosen..I hv #DECIDED#NEVER AGAIN#shall i hv a leader dt will allow a portion of my country to be held by terrorists..
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by mustymatic(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2015
every TRULY REASONABLE person should know
something is FISHY.
Questions for Jonathan and PDP
1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying
states and areas that the opposition party will
win convincingly in the presidential election?
2. If we are to believe that the opposition were
the brains and architects of "Boko Haram",
then why is it that they have never ever
attacked and destroyed any prominent PDP
figure or their properties?
3. If the opposition have the capability of
arming "terrorists" with armour tanks, RPGs,
AA Guns, military uniforms, military trucks,
helicopters and the ability to command
soldiers to vanish from military checkpoints,
wouldn't they have targeted to destroy PDP
strongholds and their assets?
4. Why would the opposition seek to destroy
their own strongholds anyway? To achieve
what?
5. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" targeting to
destroy basically only prominent northern
politicians and their traditional rulers and their
communities?
6. In the light of questions 1 to 5 above, why
has there been a deliberate campaign of lies
and propaganda by the PDP and their religious
wing that collect bribes in billions of naira that
"Boko Haram" is the baby of the opposition?
7. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers
retrieved from the scene of their attacks, to
whom were the cars traced after forensic
investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever
heard after such evidences have been collated
at the scenes since 2011?
8. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Boko
Haram" suspects have been in detention since
2009, but why is it that government hasn't
been able to come clean on those sponsoring
the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a
huge treasure trove, government has not been
able to know and curtail the operational
methods of the "terrorists"?
9. Why did the "terrorists" become stronger
after a scandalous 33 billion dollars (over 4
trillion naira) was expended on the so called
war against them?
10. Why was it that, at a point from 2013, the
Nigerian military was not taking the war to
"Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of the
northeast instead of waiting for "Boko Haram"
to come on the offensive?
11. Since when has repulsion become the best
form of defence instead of attack?
13. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most
freedom to operate and destroy so many
towns and villages during all the period of
State of Emergency that was supposed to have
made them immobile?
14. Was the State of Emergency some fraud
pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and
make the targeted communities sitting ducks
for easy elimination?
15. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel
and other logistics in their camps considering
how they easily move with long convoys of
trucks to operate without challenge?
These are not the only questions.... There are
many more. But they've not been able to answer
any of these, rather they always want
to heap their scheme on others.These questions
and many more could be the reason they are
mortally scared of losing political power.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by bobisky(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2015
Advice who?mayb those cows in daura
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by ayusco85(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
Even the Northern Youths are singing the PDP song. May God grant Buhari long life. We need Buhari to live on so as to Advice the President Goodluck Jonathan on several issues till 2019.

Talk about a Political prostitute and Barcanista comes to mind. Shame no dey catch u.......

From die hard APC to a PDP supporter overnight. Ur sense of judgement is appalling
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by nzeadachie: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Hamazz1:
whc AREWA youths plssssss..there is no sch grp up here as arewa integrity forum n they spk nt4 d youths here as wel i dare them to hold a meetin in kd or any northern state n spk ds trash..d only candidate here is d incruptible general d diff btw pdp n apc d lords chosen..I hv #DECIDED#NEVER AGAIN#shall i hv a leader dt will allow a portion of my country to be held by terrorists..
#WHEREISBUHARI?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Louislewis: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=20pt]Tinubu and OBJ"s plan in summary-Northerns take note![/size]

[size=16pt]They want to use Osinbanjo to win votes from the west, dispose Osinbanjo by forcing him to resign after six months thereby allowing Tinubu to come on board, i.e. becoming the VP. This move will allow Tinubu to become president if by virtue of Buhari's health compared with the pressure the position demands, if he couldn't make it. Well, my prayer is God to sustain Buhari life's in accordance with his destiny with God. I didn't wish him dead, but he is not going to win[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by goodgood2(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2015
Topeakintola:

Nonsense!
Truth = Nonsense. Na wao for you o. You dey think with youranus?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by babasanti: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2015
This is pure raw facts. Buhari should do thhe needful and step aside

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Mogidi: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
Even the Northern Youths are singing the PDP song. May God grant Buhari long life. We need Buhari to live on so as to Advice the President Goodluck Jonathan on several issues till 2019.

Buhari should be made the EFCC chairman, and bros congrats for seeing the light at last.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by chrisviral(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Absan86:
HOW STUPID CAN NIGERIANS BE

NewsRescue posted this:

DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY. Stupidity is When: 1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?. 2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT? 3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE 4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are a Gejite.IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR 5)You support a man who can't refund or give you back your N1000 which you paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB? 6)You go Church, bus station, mosque,school boko haram bomb you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER? 7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went on you know the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020? coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH? "THAT IS STUPIDITY" "THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE By

Foolishness is when you forget that Buhari was once in power before GEJ.
Why didn't he make all things better then?

Are you foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by DinoAnnberry(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2015
;
KwoiZabo:
Where is Buhari sad ?

grin
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari should be made the EFCC chairman, and bros congrats for seeing the light at last.
My brother, I think that will be very fine. Meanwhile, I am so glad to return to the umbrella. The fraud of the broom wavers was just tooooooooo much. Longest time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Mogidi: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, I think that will be very fine. Meanwhile, I am so glad to return to the umbrella. The fraud of the broom wavers was just tooooooooo much. Longest time

I always thought you were too informed to fall for the scam of Tinubu who sees Buhari as cash cow.

Welcome to your traditional home bro.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by yungboss(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2015
ochejoseph:

http://leadership.ng/news/414652/arewa-youths-back-pdp-claim-on-buharis-health-2
this is the outcome of Jonathan's latest visit to the North. Money has changed hands...the presidency has purchased voices for negative propaganda. It is well.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by MrEverest(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2015
arewafederation:

These so called Arewa youths are unpatriotic Nigerians who probably got "PROTECTION" from PDP. They fail to realise that this election is not about North or South, but about rescuing this country from the brink of collapse and restoring its lost glory.

I have said several times that even if Buhari dies on the seat, I have a lot of confidence in Osinbajo, who I would prefer to see in the presidency a million times over Sambo or any other northerner in the killer party PDP.

These Arewa youths should enjoy their protection while it lasts.

Sai Buhari.... cool
Just listen to yourself! "Even if he, Buhari dies on the seat, you have confidence in Isinbajo" My question to you is this, what gave you the impression that Osinbajo is better than GEJ or even Sambo? Do you think that governance is all about rhetoric? What position has Osinbajo occupied ab initio for you to have such confidence in him? The more you people talk & inadvertently expose yourself, the more it becomes apparent that most people chanting Sai Buhari/APC are doing so basically on primordial ethnic sentiment. Ask yourself, you Yoruba man, if Osinbajo is replaced with an Igbo man will you still be passionate about Buhari?? The answer is obvious because you thrice rejected Buhari in 2003, 2007 & 2011 only to come now & be shouting Sai Buhari. Now the question again is why did you reject Buhari only to be clamouring for him now, did he accept Christ as his lord & personal saviour or what change did he undergo for him to have become the messiah Nigeria needs now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by bibiking7(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I just got a bright idea y'all. cheesy I think it's about time I too cash-in on this season of phantom endorsements.

I'm gonna setup a Youth Organization and call it, Yoruba Sons of the Soil Vanguard cheesy, and subsequently make a public pronouncement that my group and I have endorsed Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for re-election. I go chop im dollar and still vote for Buhari.

Hell yeah! cheesy grin

Please count me in. Where do I register. How much are we collecting?
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2015
ayusco85:

Talk about a Political prostitute and Barcanista comes to mind. Shame no dey catch u.......

From die hard APC to a PDP supporter overnight. Ur sense of judgement is appalling
I've never been a "die hard" supporter of apc but a patriot that want good for my country. I had to retrace my step after seeing through the APC fraud and the undemocratic attributes of broom wavers, coupled with the influx of the "Old PDP" of 1999-2010 into APC with their subsequent control of the party. Of a truth GEJ may not be the "perfect" but with him we have hope of change(note the word hope). So I gladly returned to the Umbrella just like Nuhu Ribadu.

As for political "ashawo" Buhari was ANPP, left ANPP to form CPC, and returned to his ANPP to form APC. Lol...

Sai Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

I always thought you were too informed to fall for the scam of Tinubu who sees Buhari as cash cow.

Welcome to your traditional home bro.
lol...how is Benin? Were you banned before?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers On Knife’s Edge As INEC Resumes Collation Of Guber Poll Results / APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report / Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.