Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership (19899 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Abia Faults Akpabio’s Claim On Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Mogidi: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
lol...how is Benin? Were you banned before?

I was not banned, I was extremely busy but was still checking the front pages now and then. I totally missed your defection though, it didn't make the APC led Nairaland frontpage, I wonder why.

We dey kampke for Edo state, am not in Benin.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by castruccio(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I just got a bright idea y'all. cheesy I think it's about time I too cash-in on this season of phantom endorsements.

I'm gonna setup a Youth Organization and call it, Yoruba Sons of the Soil Vanguard cheesy, and subsequently make a public pronouncement that my group and I have endorsed Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for re-election. I go chop im dollar and still vote for Buhari.

Hell yeah! cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin Badt guy!!! i go name my own BADOO NIGERIAN Vanguard cheesy
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by aryzgreat: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2015
olrotimi:
......and it really bothers me why it's the yorubas who have piloted and been most vocal in fronting for GMB, even more than his own kinsmen whose interest in him we only noted during his campaigns. Answers anyone?

So tey obj that confiscated lagos allocation under thiefnubuu begin support apc, that's when my eye opened that this yoloba massive support for apc is not about mis-governance but attempt to usurp power from s north tru yaradie method.

I Thank God hausa are becoming wiser now. It's better to wait for 4 years under GEJ than wait for 8 years under thuefnubuu as osibanjo is just a puppet that has signed to surrender to thiefnubuu

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by castruccio(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Obatala7:
Is Buhari still on a 'working visit' or 'resting visit'??

WHERE IS BUHARI??

grin grin grin E reach ask ooo... na so Yar adua still miss oo for some weeks before he kpai! cheesy
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

I was not banned, I was extremely busy but was still checking the front pages now and then. I totally missed your defection though, it didn't make the APC led Nairaland frontpage, I wonder why.

We dey kampke for Edo state, am not in Benin.
no vex, I thought you were in Benin. I actually missed your input. How the PDP train in Edo the home of the inshakable Tony Anenih?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Mogidi: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
no vex, I thought you were in Benin. I actually missed your input. How the PDP train in Edo the home of the inshakable Tony Anenih?

PDP would win the presidential and the governorship in Edo state, it would be miraculous for the APC to win the governorship. As for Pa Buhari, he is loathed in this part of the world because of what he did to Ambrose Ali, can't see Buhari getting the requisite 25% here.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by mcdc: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2015
good talk
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by anwo247: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2015
Buhari is simply Tinubu backdoor agenda. The true Yorubas don't want him and the northerners don't want him. Now, the north is saying once beaten, TWICE shy..... meaning,

GEJ all the way!
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

PDP would win the presidential and the governorship in Edo state, it would be miraculous for the APC to win the governorship. As for Pa Buhari, he is loathed in this part of the world because of what he did to Ambrose Ali, can't see Buhari getting the requisite 25% here.

I trust Edo people...

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by UncleJudax(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
If say the group endorse APC by now we for no hear word. Even the Arewa for SW don endorse Jonathan.

Nigerians are Marching On
Jonathan is Marching on>>>
Barcanissstttaaa! brotherly, when you come relocate to PDP? Is the house about to cave in?
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by brainchild78(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2015
gen2briz:
The rate at which group dey surface for jona time ehnnn e get as he be...

#Never again will i vote for any shoeless politician again
because such politician has acquired shoes. gej 2 2019 grin
gen2briz:
The rate at which group dey surface for jona time ehnnn e get as he be...

#Never again will i vote for any shoeless politician again
because such politician has acquired shoes. gej 2 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Hamazz1: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
#WHEREISBUHARI?
in nigeria lagos.. 2b precise...
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2015
UncleJudax:

Barcanissstttaaa! brotherly, when you come relocate to PDP? Is the house about to cave in?
That was mid february or so.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by HirstMOG(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
arewafederation:

These so called Arewa youths are unpatriotic Nigerians who probably got "PROTECTION" from PDP. They fail to realise that this election is not about North or South, but about rescuing this country from the brink of collapse and restoring its lost glory.

I have said several times that even if Buhari dies on the seat, I have a lot of confidence in Osinbajo, who I would prefer to see in the presidency a million times over Sambo or any other northerner in the killer party PDP.

These Arewa youths should enjoy their protection while it lasts.

Sai Buhari.... cool

This was the same trick OBJ used in 2007 that is still making the Northern region feel cheated till date. If you guys are wise enough, wait till 2019, because those politicians in the south-west are never to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by UncleJudax(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
That was mid february or so.
I see. What a CHANGE! May the 'best' candidates win. cheesy
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Billygee2u: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
the truth is out ,only the wise with descerning spirit will know .
In every rumour,there's an atom of truth .
all I can say is ,"first fool is not fool,but ,second fool is proper foolish "
once beating ,twice shy,"a word for the northerners

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
MrEverest:
Just listen to yourself! "Even if he, Buhari dies on the seat, you have confidence in Isinbajo" My question to you is this, what gave you the impression that Osinbajo is better than GEJ or even Sambo? Do you think that governance is all about rhetoric? What position has Osinbajo occupied ab initio for you to have such confidence in him? The more you people talk & inadvertently expose yourself, the more it becomes apparent that most people chanting Sai Buhari/APC are doing so basically on primordial ethnic sentiment. Ask yourself, you Yoruba man, if Osinbajo is replaced with an Igbo man will you still be passionate about Buhari?? The answer is obvious because you thrice rejected Buhari in 2003, 2007 & 2011 only to come now & be shouting Sai Buhari. Now the question again is why did you reject Buhari only to be clamouring for him now, did he accept Christ as his lord & personal saviour or what change did he undergo for him to have become the messiah Nigeria needs now

slowpoke who was the vp candidate of Buhari in 2011?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
arewafederation:

These so called Arewa youths are unpatriotic Nigerians who probably got "PROTECTION" from PDP. They fail to realise that this election is not about North or South, but about rescuing this country from the brink of collapse and restoring its lost glory.

I have said several times that even if Buhari dies on the seat, I have a lot of confidence in Osinbajo, who I would prefer to see in the presidency a million times over Sambo or any other northerner in the killer party PDP.

Sai Buhari.... cool

Guy that Osinbajo guy has signed a resignation notice already to pave the way for tifnubu, just like they tried to force Pastor Tunde Bakare to do. But God forbids them from winning.
Be wise, you know very well that buhari cannot make it there... it amazes me how these Northerners never knew this plan all along... How can they be deceived twice? MY GOD!!
If you are a true Northerner, you should support Namadi Sambo, for him to succeed GEJ in 2019.
GOD BLESS THE NORTHERNERS
GOD BLESS THESOUTHERNERS
GOD BLESS THE EASTERNERS
GOD BLESS THE MIDDLE BELTANS
GOD BLESS ALL SOUTHWESTERNERS THAT SUPPORT JIMI AGBAJE AND THE PDP.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by derecho(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
clueless one from otuoke
Pls change your moniker.Na beg I beg you. Don't misrepresent Jesus.tnx
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by 9jandus: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
arewafederation:

Sai Buhari.... cool

if you believed in osinbanj, why didn't he come out as the presidential candidate instead buhari do you think they will be controversial in Nigeria?
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by buJu234: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
wait oo; are these old men that u guys are calling youth or wat...?

and by the way where is Buhari; i havent heard about him nor even see him on TV for a while now..

wenti dey happen..?

2015 politics apart;

I am interested cos he was once a leader of the country..
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Jblacki: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
What are these useless Arewa youth saying. Havnt u pple eva heard one wit well sound health can go 2 bed nd neva wake up? Our lives belongs 2 God almighty so saying GMB is not physically fit for d seat is neva an excuse @all. Evrytime we set alarm 2 wake-up d nxt morning is jst hope not dat we are sure 2 see d nxt mornin include d almighty healthy President GEJ. We nid some to hlp us our of dis emergency atrocity which d pdp has put on d Nigeria pple. Our dear Gen. Buhari is healthy nd we will always join hands nd continue to pray for God to give him gud n long life till he will finish his full tenure. God bless Nigeria nd shot d mouth of doz enemies of d progress of our dear nation.
Buhari till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by ayusco85(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
barcanista:
I've never been a "die hard" supporter of apc but a patriot that want good for my country. I had to retrace my step after seeing through the APC fraud and the undemocratic attributes of broom wavers, coupled with the influx of the "Old PDP" of 1999-2010 into APC with their subsequent control of the party. Of a truth GEJ may not be the "perfect" but with him we have hope of change(note the word hope). So I gladly returned to the Umbrella just like Nuhu Ribadu.

As for political "ashawo" Buhari was ANPP, left ANPP to form CPC, and returned to his ANPP to form APC. Lol...

Sai Jonathan
So ur tryin to tell me that ur Porting from APC to PDP is basically based on Self relection and personal realisation that u ve been on the wrong path? Or is it based on money changing hands
Well, Nigerian politics stincks I tells ya. People are only driven by their selfish desires not the common good of the common man. May God help our youths.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
ayusco85:

So ur tryin to tell me that ur Porting from APC to PDP is basically based on Self relection and personal realisation that u ve been on the wrong path? Or is it based on money changing hands
Well, Nigerian politics stincks I tells ya. People are only driven by their selfish desires not the common good of the common man. May God help our youths.
No kobo was involved.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by billyG(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
It is only in nigeria that lies are taken as gospel,pdp show me Pic of buhari in hospital,show me copy of letter signed by tunde bakare,show me a video of jega having a meeting with apc in dubai,show me a copy of osinbajo resignation letter,then me & my over 100,000 youths will vote 4 Goodluck ebele jonathan 2015.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by arewafederation: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yoruba man, stop fighting a lost battle. We know that all these shout of sai buhari is not because you love buhari but because you want to get to the presidency through the back door but you have failed.

Buhari will lose and power will move to the north from Jonathan.

FACT!

You guyz are hypocrites! The same "born to rule" north you all despise, call all sort of denigrating words are now the people you pretend to protect their interest? It is clear how much you fear the alliance between the north and southwest.

Your god GEJ has failed in all ramifications and should start getting prepared to get his arss kicked.

Sai Buhari.... cool
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by sunylee1: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
ayusco85:

Talk about a Political prostitute and Barcanista comes to mind. Shame no dey catch u.......

From die hard APC to a PDP supporter overnight. Ur sense of judgement is appalling
You better join the winning team before it is too late.
By the way, where is Buhari?
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by arewafederation: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Gabbysky:

Guy that Osinbajo guy has signed a resignation notice already to pave the way for tifnubu, just like they tried to force Pastor Tunde Bakare to do. But God forbids them from winning.
Be wise, you know very well that buhari cannot make it there... it amazes me how these Northerners never knew this plan all along... How can they be deceived twice? MY GOD!!
If you are a true Northerner, you should support Namadi Sambo, for him to succeed GEJ in 2019.
GOD BLESS THE NORTHERNERS
GOD BLESS THESOUTHERNERS
GOD BLESS THE EASTERNERS
GOD BLESS THE MIDDLE BELTANS
GOD BLESS ALL SOUTHWESTERNERS THAT SUPPORT JIMI AGBAJE AND THE PDP.

The greatest ever disaster that can happen to Nigeria is for GEJ to hand over to dumbo Sambo (God forbid bad thing).

But insha Allah, both of them will be given marching orders out of ASO rock, on March 28.

Sai Buhari.... cool

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
arewafederation:
[s]

You guyz are hypocrites! The same "born to rule" north you all despise, call all sort of denigrating words are now the people you pretend to protect their interest? It is clear how much you fear the alliance between the north and southwest.

Your god GEJ has failed in all ramifications and should start getting prepared to get his arss kicked.

Sai Buhari.... cool[/s]

buhari will be president in sambisa forests.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by arewafederation: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

buhari will be president in sambisa forests.
[size=64pt] Sai Buhari cool [/size]

Haters should sit on a burning stove. tongue
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Jesusloveyou: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
shizzle11:
With such a name, yet your heart is full of hate and evil.

May you not see the month of April 2015, Amen. cool
so he d pain u, i think se,u saTANiod na God,wen dey wish ur fellow man death,is not good to use death de play.tell gej to apologise to buhari,for 'death wish' wen he boys de use or himself wil die by april according to d prophency.
Re: Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership by Jesusloveyou: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
macof:

Your unwarranted hate for the man is so strong that you wish him dead by April

Yet u claim Christian....bleeping hypocrite
but u saTANiod wish ur fellow man death,even gej is happy for u guys,but tell gej,if he no apologise to buhari,himself wil die by april according to d prophency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory / APC Delegation Led By Ngige & Andy Uba Visit Obiano Over The Death Of His Mother / Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.