Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help (7680 Views)

''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church / I Want To Change My Church. Pls Suggest A Good One. / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help by SalC: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Ubenedictus:
It is good to come to a thread and read through smiling, syncan and salc are u sure u are not married?

Silvoice welcome dear, they have covered most issue, remember to send d invitation when its time.
Uben you've started again grin
Re: Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help by SalC: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Rich4god:
don't tell me you don't the reason we call salc mumsy...
That's because you are my son
Re: Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help by Ubenedictus(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
SalC:
Uben you've started again grin
i simply stated the obvious.

You complete each others sentences, you are in each other heads and minds, almost as if u complete each other.

This is a marriage thread so u guys should give ur testimony.
Re: Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help by SalC: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ubenedictus:
i simply stated the obvious.

You complete each others sentences, you are in each other heads and minds, almost as if u complete each other.

This is a marriage thread so u guys should give ur testimony.
Like Syncan said, it's just natural, that's what is obtainable in the church so it's no big deal if you hear different people saying thesame thing concerning it. I was only amazed we posted that just thesame minute.
Re: Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help by silvoice(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
SalC:
Like Syncan said, it's just natural, that's what is obtainable in the church so it's no big deal if you hear different people saying thesame thing concerning it. I was only amazed we posted that just thesame minute.
let me also add that i read d advice just when i needed it most, cos it helped me to ans. Important question that my girl asked thereafter.

Well today's mass was cool... We got a new parish priest.
Re: Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help by SalC: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
silvoice:
let me also add that i read d advice just when i needed it most, cos it helped me to ans. Important question that my girl asked thereafter.

Well today's mass was cool... We got a new parish priest.
Seems like PH diocese is rotating priests this time I know of a priest that was just transferred to another parish and another one replaced him last sunday. I don't know his new parish yet sha.

Good to know you were able to answer the question. You are getting there cheesy
Re: Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help by silvoice(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
SalC:
Seems like PH diocese is rotating priests this time I know of a priest that was just transferred to another parish and another one replaced him last sunday. I don't know his new parish yet sha.

Good to know you were able to answer the question. You are getting there cheesy
u're welcome
Re: Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help by charlsecy(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2015
If you are new in Catholic church, have you been baptised, taken Holy Communion and received Confirmation? All these come before marriage!
Re: Marriage Course In Catholic Church: Pls Help by silvoice(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2015
charlsecy:
If you are new in Catholic church, have you been baptised, taken Holy Communion and received Confirmation? All these come before marriage!
u're right. I've been told. It wil be done accordingly by the church. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Righteousness And Holiness / What Inspires You To Stay Focused? / Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.