Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor (2018 Views)

This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... / Woman Kills Lover She Met Online For Injuring Her During S*ex (PHOTOS) / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by lillyjane(f): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
This Oyibo people and their fish brain sha....How can you send a whooping $1.4million dollars to an online lover, She has never seen him before oooo, how sure is she that the lover is even a man in the first place?

A woman has defended her decision to sent $1.4 million to her online lover in Africa - who she has never met.

Twice-divorced Sarah met Chris Olsen online 18 months ago.
Though the mysterious man's accent has changed over time, and he keeps asking for money to be wired to various different countries, Sarah insists she is '95 per cent certain' that he is telling her the truth.

Despite his numerous attempts to come home so they can be together, she says, he keeps getting arrested on false charges.

In an interview with Dr Phil, Sarah explained that they speak for hours on the phone each day.
She described the moment they met on the internet: 'An attractive person came on there and said "wow you look like you wouldn't hurt a fly". I said "wow this guy's really handsome, I can't believe he's talking to me!"'

He told her he was called Chris Olsen, who hailed from Milan but moved to the U.S. 18 years ago.

Currently, she says, he is based in Africa on business, and has been for more than a year and a half.

When they met he said he was in South Africa. After a brief stint in Nigeria, he relocated to Benin, Sarah explained.

Within seven weeks of meeting, he professed his love in a gushing email that referred to her as 'Mrs Olsen'.

And days later, he sent the first of many requests for money.
She has now sent him $1.4 million in total for hotel bills, calling cards, lawyers, an expired visa, stolen credit cards, and bail.

Last June, she even had to sell an apartment she owned to wire him $550,000 bail.
However, she believes he is trying his utmost to make it home.

Sarah concedes that there are suspicious elements to his story: 'When I first started talking to him,' she told Dr Phil, 'He sounded Italian now his accent's kind of changed I don't know if he's adapted to where he's at... in Benin.'

But, she concludes: 'I still believe in love.'

Source: http://www.liliansblog.com/2015/03/oyibo-woman-wires-14-million-dollars-to.html

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by iceberylin(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
We go mk this money.
Legal or not grin

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
xhai. the guy don hammer
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by ArchEnemy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sit down there and let someone be chopping your money.....

.........somewhere, a guy is feeling so cool; not believing his luck
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by Raiders: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't believe this story. How can a lady transfer 1.8 million dollars to someone she has never met. Most of this American shows are fake.
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by fleps(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
it is possible
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by Gloexcel(f): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Too much love is her second name..... Funny woman grin grin
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by sanbells(f): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Desperation...
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wonderfuly wrong
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by Chukwu94: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
This is serious
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by Chazzyboy: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gloexcel:
Too much love is her second name..... Funny woman grin grin
. Love is real
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by RaeMystix: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
I actually do feel sorry for this woman. She although could pass for the dumbest person in existence, but she also must have been very unlucky in love, and therefore very desperate to be loved. Such a shame. cry
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by Sarimah(f): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
wattt?? shocked
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by Jaycool18(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
RaeMystix:
I actually do feel sorry for this woman. She although could pass for the dumbest person in existence, but she also must have been very unlucky in love, and therefore very desperate to be loved. Such a shame. cry
I've seen worse

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by phlio(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't know what to say.
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by RaeMystix: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jaycool18:
I've seen worse
Some folks were just born with no conscience whatever.
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Days of atonement
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by Jaycool18(m): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2015
RaeMystix:

Some folks were just born with no conscience whatever.
things hard nd man must chop
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by RaeMystix: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jaycool18:
things hard nd man must chop
SMH! smiley
Re: Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor by buJu234: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Maga don pay...

over 200Million naira jst like that...

if that guy get head e nor ever poor again..

but Oyibo sef.. una too dey trust ..
ehhh

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Women Love Bad Boys And Dump Nice Guys / Why Do Women Really Cheat? / OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.