Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,134 members, 7,957,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf (32524 Views)

Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics) / Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2015
bobchigar:

This one must be suffering from lunacy
u r mad
Re: Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2015
dokyOloye:
Mbukwaaaaa,throw him into a lake of diesel powered fire.
god punish u
Re: Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf by coolbis: 1:22am On Mar 02, 2015
Oh Allah(God) punish whoever insults my prophet for i did not insult thiers.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf by 1stimpression(f): 5:24am On Mar 02, 2015
clemz88:
All this ab.okis . Boko haram heads. See their face like double silencer

At ur age... Anyway common sense is not common.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf by clemz88(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2015
1stimpression:

At ur age... Anyway common sense is not common.
I see that you are the one that has no sense.better go and buy some from alaba market.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lol, ya get prove? and if ya do make sure its in d bible . buh in ya koran its is clearly stated.muhammed penetrated d small aishat at 9, and even thighed her before she was 9 undecided

Proof?
What's the biblical proof that Jesus was born on december 25th?...Kid, you should know that everything about christianity is based on assumption. And all schools of thought agreed that Mary conceived Jesus at an age below 13... Prove me wrong! And you can as well ask your Pastor. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf by Laid2001: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Did you see the Nigerian American Girl, Saheela Ibraheem, that met with Obama last week?
She was also covered up in Hijab!. She is a havard final year student who got admission to Havard before her 16th birthday.
The character of people is not in how they choose to dress but in what they chose to do with their brains.
Like you now, you have chosen to concentrate on Religious hate, rather than what benefit all!

Nihilist:
grin

Education equals freedom in many ways than one.

all those girls in that picture are from Islamic countries...They are not even free enough to go out in public without covering up almost completely.

These girls need to fully understand and embrace the true meaning of education and liberate themselves from that oppressive burka
Re: Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf by Bimpe29: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2015
Ride on! God is your strength.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
or wad, like ya sick. Ya better deal wif wad am reading or ya pack off NL if ya feel ya can't bear it. Silly dude lipsrsealed

Your stupidity knows no bound....... Are u pig, if no why are thou behaving like one?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Your stupidity knows no bound....... Are u pig, if no why are thou behaving like one?
only said d truth buh ya ranting like a mad fool. Am entitled to ma own opinion, I don't nid a fool to be monitoring me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration / President Buhari Meets With Lawan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.