Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait (906 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait by OLADD: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Our ever amiable and youth-friendly president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is currently live on Nta and AIT where he's having one-on-one interaction with youths comprising of Artists, movie actors/actresses and other professionals. Also present in the gathering are the movers and shakers of the enterprenuerial world and political bigwigs. Dressed in a simple T-Shirt matched with a customised GEJ-inscribed Faze-Cap, this well-cultured president will not stop endearing himself to his teeming supporters and Nigerians in general. Happy viewing.
Re: GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait by killuminati(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
The Clueless guy talking about Polio

1 Like

Re: GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait by ammyluv2002(f): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Seriously, I love GEJ

1 Like

Re: GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait by WisdomFlakes: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
I hope he's telling them why I had to queue for fuel yesterday, and why investors are fleeing our economy, and why electricity is an essential commodity that is being rationed and why Naira is taking serious pounding. No tales by moonlight please.

1 Like

Re: GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
He luvs d youths and dey luv him too. We nid a strong and vibrant president wink
Re: GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait by Bright4(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pure madness is when you manage to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP. I have decided to march4change.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait by killuminati(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why is Jonathan talking rubbish.. No sense at all.. No logic. No charisma.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait by Niwdog(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Madness is when you need a change in ur business empire and decided to hand over the business to your grandpa instead of ur son
Re: GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait by dedollarman(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gej till 2019

Re: GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait by Adetula1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
am happy when i see wise youth.
GEJ all the way
Re: GEJ in an interactive Session With The Youths-live On Nta And Ait by Truth24(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bright4:
Pure madness is when you manage to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP. I have decided to march4change.
Village champion

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud Of The Century / Fact Check: Six Popular Lies About President Goodluck Jonathan / This Is President Jonathan For You By Omojuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.