Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,593 members, 7,865,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady (1086 Views)

How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? / How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother / My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Olomubj: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please help me.a female friends of my was dating a guy for close to 4 good years but fortunately the guy pregnated a girl which was know to this female friends of my and she is stil running over this guy,the guy cote suger mouthed her that it was mistakes that he stil love her dearly to my surprise she stil insisted that she wil fight for her love I told her not to destroy relationship she is so beautiful that all men wil want to marry her I even introduced her to one of my male friends who is single she doesn't want to listen oo how else can I advice her not to ruin someone's relationship.she find my advise too hatch
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Lovetinz(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Do her a favour,
Let her learn her own lessons, in a practical way.

1 Like

Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by ammyluv2002(f): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lovetinz:
Do her a favour,
Let her learn her own lessons, in a practical way.
Abi o cheesy
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Tallesty1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
She is so beautiful that all men want to marry her?
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Brugo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
She thinks she is in love. Eeya. And some other guys will be dying for her in the friendzone.
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Enegod(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
sounds like true love.. undecided
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by alberto2k(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Yiung? Is she Chinese undecided
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by lovat(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Olomubj:
Please help me.a female friends of my was dating a guy for close to 4 good years but fortunately the guy pregnated a girl which was know to this female friends of my and she is stil running over this guy,the guy cote suger mouthed her that it was mistakes that he stil love her dearly to my surprise she stil insisted that she wil fight for her love I told her not to destroy relationship she is so beautiful that all men wil want to marry her I even introduced her to one of my male friends who is single she doesn't want to listen oo how else can I advice her not to ruin someone's relationship.she find my advise too hatch
did you graduate from School of Languages. Ogbomosho?
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by ShirelleBaby: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
QUESTION
Tallesty1:
She is so beautiful that all men want to marry her?

ANSWER
Enegod:
sounds like true love.. undecided

smiley
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by ammyluv2002(f): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
lovat:
Abeg, no allow me fall from chair grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Olomubj: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
alberto2k:
Yiung? Is she Chinese undecided
at time mistake do occur wt I mean is young
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by naijaboiy: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Troll undecided
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Olomubj: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
lovat:
wel I dnt understand what you mean by that may be u put more light on that tnks
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by lovat(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Olomubj:
wel I dnt understand what you mean by that may be u put more light on that tnks
lemme put light, *oya say Up NEPA*
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by stingbreed(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Omo see English... angry

Meanwhile give me her number or BBM pin & she will forget that dude asap...
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Olomubj:

Come o,are you from China day u spell young as "yiung"
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
reminiscing:

Come o,are you from China day u spell young as "yiung"
Day spell dude.....correct yourself first
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Olomubj: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
thank you she was trying to correct me. Moreover she didn't check what she wrote at times I dnt understand people upon all their first class in ENGLISH they are still jobless what a pity
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:

Na wa o.I wanted to type " Dey"
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Richy4(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2015
OP!,OP!!, OP!!! how many times did I call you?

Please let them work out whatever this is. You do not really want to get into the middle of unnecessary love bug.

You should be a shoulder she should cry on. Not that you dictate some men she should roll with. She is an adult bro. Let her make her mistake. Through that she will learn
Re: Help Help How Else Can I Advice This Yiung Lady by Mhizizzy(f): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2015
Funny thread

Yiung gi choo is d new name we r giving d lady

(1) (Reply)

Make Up For A Plan B. / BATTLE Of The BEST!!!!!!! romancelanders domain. / Meet Man Who Decided To Bear His Wife's Father's Name. Oh...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.