Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother (2210 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Help Advice This Lovers Of Different Religion.( Chat Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Sasuwa(f): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
my elder brother is a graduate waiting for youth service, but he is falling in love with a primary school dropout, pls should advice him,
i don't want to get him upset.
thanks in advance
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
"Upsetted"? What grade did YOU drop out of?
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Ab025(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
What's ur problem, is she too young for him from your perspective or her educational background is too poor....?

If it's her educational background that is ur problem.....then you are not serious!

Can't he send her to school...?
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Sasuwa(f): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ab025:
What's ur problem, is she too young for him from your perspective or her educational background is too poor....?

If it's her educational background that is ur problem.....then you are not serious!

Can't he send her to school...?
she is not too young
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by ronald4lif(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Face your front young woman. What's your business with who he intends to love, date or marry? undecided
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Ab025(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sasuwa:
she is not too young

Then what's ur issue with ur Bro loving her...??
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Flexherbal(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Let him follow his heart.
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sasuwa:
my elder brother is a graduate waiting for youth service, but he is falling in love with a primary school dropout, pls should advice him,
thanks in advance

You need

1) Repentance

2) Hot slap.. lol

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Sasuwa(f): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ab025:

Then what's ur issue with ur Bro loving her...??
level of eduation
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Sasuwa(f): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
Let him follow his heart.
i want him to think of his kids, the kind of training an almost illiterate mother will give them
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by iPrevail(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
If by advice you mean nagging him then stay off. No wise person will get upset when offered a piece of advice that is borne out of goodwill, but will weigh it instead and try to make sense of it. What I'm saying in essence is, mind your tone and the words you use.

I understand your concern for him.. The pros and the cons involved in dating a semi-literate. To him he's in love and may not consider any of it. So you must step in, you have to make him understand what he getting into... Sometimes love isn't enough.
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Sasuwa(f): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
iPrevail:
If by advice you mean nagging him then stay off. No wise person will get upset when offered a piece of advice that is borne out of goodwill, but will weigh it instead and try to make sense of it. What I'm saying in essence is, mind your tone and the words you use.

I understand your concern for him.. The pros and the cons involved in dating a semi-literate. To him he's in love and may not consider any of it. So you must step in, you have to make him understand what he getting into... Sometimes love isn't enough.
thank you
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by iPrevail(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sasuwa:
thank you

You are welcome Sasuwa.

Hey, has anyone ever told you you have such a lovely smile? smiley
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Dan42(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Stop worrying yourself, baba won chop clean mouth.
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by TruthHurts1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sasuwa:
thanks in advance

Dearest Sasuwa,

If your brother is truly in love and not under jazz command, I'm afraid there's very little you can do to change his mind sweetie. What you should be concerned about is whether this girl is gentle, humble and of good behaviour. If she is then maybe you'll get to like her eventually given time.

BTW, is she as fine as you? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink grin
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Sasuwa(f): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Dearest Sasuwa,

If your brother is truly in love and not under jazz command, I'm afraid there's very little you can do to change his mind sweetie. What you should be concerned about is whether this girl is gentle, humble and of good behaviour. If she is then maybe you'll get to like her eventually given time.

BTW, is she as fine as you? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink grin

she is pretty
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by TruthHurts1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sasuwa:

she is pretty

That means you already have something in common with each other. You can start building your friendship with your future sister-in-law from there wink
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Ab025(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sasuwa:

level of eduation

Western education is not everything and why can't ur Bro send her to further her studies?
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by nanauju(f): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Allow them both to be op. @least one of them is a graduate.
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by rosieluv(f): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sasuwa:

i want him to think of his kids, the kind of training an almost illiterate mother will give them
wat r u sayin nitori olorun? ahn ahn so an illiterate lady cnt raise a child naw? Dnt say dis aniwere n its ur brodas lyf nt urs. He cn stil train her if dats ur problem,no1 is too young to go to skul
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Mhizizzy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mind ur business
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by bitchcrafts: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
You just gato know education ain't intelligence. Its his life, decision making, choice making inclusive. Kill yourself!
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by buksaylor001: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
"Upsetted"? What grade did YOU drop out of?

Did you attend at all-upsetted?
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by buksaylor001: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Babe,you are right.Advice ya bros-I made that same mistake and am facing real difficulties because I can't turn back the hands of the clock.
I hide her from serious academic and intellectual discussions with friend and family(my family is highly cerebral)
I keep on thinking who can train my children and had a problem with her when I told her I will take my kids to my mum to train.
Take into cognisance the social status of your bros.

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:27am On Jun 04, 2016
buksaylor001:

Did you attend at all-upsetted?

No.
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Sasuwa(f): 5:36am On Jun 04, 2016
buksaylor001:
Babe,you are right.Advice ya bros-I made that same mistake and am facing real difficulties because I can't turn back the hands of the clock.
I hide her from serious academic and intellectual discussions with friend and family(my family is highly cerebral)
I keep on thinking who can train my children and had a problem with her when I told her I will take my kids to my mum to train.
pls explain more
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by saintdennis(m): 5:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Sasuwa:
thanks in advance

Advice your bro, because it's a waste of time UNLESS the babe has prospects.

I.e is she now a tailor, hairdresser or has any form of handwork? If yes then is she a strategic thinker?? If No then he needs to change her mentality by planning with her and opening her eyes to possibilities around her.

If NO on the handwork ish and he's just in love with a girl with nothing to offer but sex then give him a hot slap.
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by kaziblake(f): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Sasuwa:

level of eduation
See your mouth like level of education.
Graduate I sight you
Mecheww
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by GoldenJAT(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2016
my dad married my mum.... and sponsored her education,2day she is a graduate, and prior 2 her going 2d university she gave us d best training one could ever imagine... I believe people telling ur parents about hw their children rocks is a compliment my dear... does education equate 2 a happy marriage?? y dont u advise ur brother 2help train her 2 his taste!! u r a graduate abi?? wait till ur lover's sister advice him 2 dump u on d basis that u haven't gone 4 ur msc... then u know how it hurts!!! on a final note.. focus on her good attributes, and see how u create that lasting positive impact or impression on her. i understand ur fears though!!!! but try and banish it.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by GoldenJAT(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2016
buksaylor001:
u are a boy ...in a man's body..... why did u rush in2 marriage? poor girl!!! if only she knows d zombie she is married 2!!I bet u.. ur wife is intellectually sound than u.... Just a Lil polishing is what she needs. that u can afford 2 say such about ur wife in a public forum... summarized d type of person u are.. Bleep OFF.
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Sasuwa(f): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2016
Lalasticlala help get more advice
Re: How Should I Advice This My Elder Brother by Poseidon000: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2016
[size=13pt] Your perception is warp. [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Would You Cross This Nest Of Snakes To Save Your Girlfriend / How Unilag Student Siept With Mammy Water -READ STORY / 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.