Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

APC Will Cancel Sure P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Cancel Sure P (2337 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Buhari Will Cancel Niger Delta Militia And Compensate Boko Haram / Int (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Cancel Sure P by mekaboy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Whats ur take on APC cancelling sure P according to their manifesto?
Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by FastShipping: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
It is a welcome development if they cancel it. My brother got a job through Sure-P since August and has not been paid since he resumed work first week in September. My brother supports GEJ for that only reason that he got a "job" created through Sure-P. He believes the job won't be scrapped if GEJ remains as president. I am an ardent supporter of Buhari and APC and I have told my own brother Sure-P is a scam that is only being used to deceive the youths. How can I be financially supporting you to go to work with $300 per month when the so called work you are doing is not bringing you any salary after six good months?

18 Likes

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by temitemi1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Say NO to the enemy of TRANSFORMATIONS!! Say NO to apcb! GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by temitemi1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nonsense!
FastShipping:
It is a welcome development if they cancel it. My brother got a job through Sure-P since August and has not been paid since he resumed work first week in September. My brother supports GEJ for that only reason that he got a "job" created through Sure-P. He believes the job won't be scrapped if GEJ remain as president. I am an ardent supporter of Buhari and APC and I have told my own brother Sure-P is a scam that is only being used to deceive the youths. How can I be financially supporting you to go to work with $300 per month when the so called work you are doing is not bringing you any salary after six good months?

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by servantleader: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
I personally know the guys running sureP. they are all billionaires and the people working there get no salaries.
shame!

7 Likes

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sure what? How has it benefitted the majority of Nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
The scam going on inside the sure p project is enough to feed more than fourty million nigerians....the sure-p could have become a very wonderful project but they the thieves have already hijacked the purpose and now the sure-p is now a SCAM...

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by gists: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
FastShipping:
It is a welcome development if they cancel it. My brother got a job through Sure-P since August and has not been paid since he resumed work first week in September. My brother supports GEJ for that only reason that he got a "job" created through Sure-P. He believes the job won't be scrapped if GEJ remains as president. I am an ardent supporter of Buhari and APC and I have told my own brother Sure-P is a scam that is only being used to deceive the youths. How can I be financially supporting you to go to work with $300 per month when the so called work you are doing is not bringing you any salary after six good months?
Truth is always bitter. Thank you from not shying away from the truth.
Nigerian youths lending themselves to deceit since 0000BC

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by kheart(m): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Same here in Kaduna, I think I only saw 2 sure p taxi in kaduna. I ve not heard or see anything aside dat.

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by omenka(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Government sponsorship of pilgrimage and Sure-P are two things I'd like to see the Buhari's regime get rid of ASAP. They are nothing but an Eldorado of corruption.

7 Likes

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by EdCure: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
It is better scrapped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by olapluto(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Where will Sure-P get funding when Naira is dwindling? There is no subsidy anymore. Even GEJ will silently kill SureP as soon as he can.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by SkyBlue1: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Welcome development. All money we have should be poured into infrastructure and all leaking areas from government waste plugged and poured back into infrastructure. That is what we need to create an environment conducive for growth. Power, security and good roads. No need for seven point agenda, just give those three things. Sure-P is a leak, so it government sponsored pilgrimage, so is government paying militants salaries, and yes, so is fuel subsidy.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by ejiro2130(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sure p ko...... Mama p ni

I say scrap the rubbish, use it to create the enabling environment we will create our jobs our selves

All we want is good power supply, security, low inflation, access to loan etc

We don't want sure p abi mama p... .. Responsible Government knows they don't create jobs but clueless government keep looking for ways to waste resources

1 Like

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by ejiro2130(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
omenka:
Government sponsorship of pilgrimage and Sure-P are two things I'd like to see the Buhari's regime get rid of ASAP. They are nothing but an Eldorado of corruption.

I know somebody who is a millionaire just by working as a secretary at pilgrims board how in Jesus name he made his money only God knows

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by CHRISTALLITE: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
FastShipping:
Really?Interesting!
Does he still works there without being paid for six months?And also supports the governance?
C'om on did you ask ya brother some money as per his pay?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by internetpo(m): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2015
I wouldnt want it scrapped. Sure _p is a nice idea only if the corruption in herrent in it can be scrapped.
Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by Bekwarra(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2015
A prayer for Buhari supporters: May you clock 73
years before you actualize your dreams. There's no
need to say Amen, it's sealed in heaven already. They
called us leaders of tomorrow and here we are; a 73-
year old man still dragging the future with us.
Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by courage54(m): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Sure-scam
Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by SkyBlue1: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2015
Bekwarra:
A prayer for Buhari supporters: May you clock 73
years before you actualize your dreams. There's no
need to say Amen, it's sealed in heaven already. They
called us leaders of tomorrow and here we are; a 73-
year old man still dragging the future with us.

And how old is Jonathan? Is he a "youth" in your eyes? Some people just reason from their anus, the person you are proposing we continue with is destroying the future of the youth you claim to represent and you are still adamant he most continue. Corruption, unemployment, insecurity, no power, and you still have the gall to come up here and throw that infantile justification in the face of people with basic common sense.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by Rad1cal: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2015
SkyBlue1:

And how old is Jonathan? Is he a "youth" in your eyes? Some people just reason from their anus, the person you are proposing we continue with is destroying the future of the youth you claim to represent and you are still adamant he most continue. Corruption, unemployment, insecurity, no power, and you still the gall to come up here and throw that infantile justification in the face of people with basic common sense.

Am sure this eediot believe a Buhari candidacy will magically turn things around despite his very poor record as an head of state over 30 years ago.

Nansense !
Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by Bekwarra(m): 1:16am On Mar 02, 2015
SkyBlue1:

And how old is Jonathan? Is he a "youth" in your eyes? Some people just reason from their anus, the person you are proposing we continue with is destroying the future of the youth you claim to represent and you are still adamant he most continue. Corruption, unemployment, insecurity, no power, and you still have the gall to come up here and throw that infantile justification in the face of people with basic common sense.
Bla bla bla bla. NEXT
Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by SkyBlue1: 1:34am On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

Am sure this eediot believe a Buhari candidacy will magically turn things around despite his very poor record as an head of state over 30 years ago.
Nansense !

I am not looking for a messiah in Buhari and no I don't expect him to magically make everything better. I do expect him however, to run a better government than the most corrupt government Nigeria has EVER had in the history of the nation under Jonathan. This administration has had more money available to it than Obasanjo and Yaradua combined and yet we are still in debt and have little in the way of savings to deal with the current economic challenges. I could go on but I am ultimately not writing this for your benefit since you are pobably on of those paid PDP hacks who earns 50Naira per word which he uses to fuel his generator and come online to shout GEJ till 2019 without seeing the irony. I am writing it for the benefits of others who might be able to open their mind and think This is not about political parties as such (I couldn't care less about APC), it is about getting rid of an incumbency that has underperformed. It really is that simple.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by Rad1cal: 1:57am On Mar 02, 2015
SkyBlue1:

I am not looking for a messiah in Buhari and no I don't expect him to magically make everything better. I do expect him however, to run a better government than the most corrupt government Nigeria has EVER had in the history of the nation under Jonathan. This administration has had more money available to it than Obasanjo and Yaradua combined and yet we are still in debt and have little in the way of savings to deal with the current economic challenges. I could go on but I am ultimately not writing this for your benefit since you are pobably on of those paid PDP hacks who earns 50Naira per word which he uses to fuel his generator and come online to shout GEJ till 2019 without seeing the irony. I am writing it for the benefits of others who might be able to open their mind and think This is not about political parties as such (I couldn't care less about APC), it is about getting rid of an incumbency that has underperformed. It really is that simple.

Usual blabs by an APC paid hack, the most corrupt govt yet our corruption index is not slipping into the abyss like the Abacha days when Buhari held sway.

The critical infrastructure upliftment going on should be paid with your money and not those earned by the FG right ?.

It is foolish to have money in the bank while one live with absolute and abject poverty.

where were you when the CBN led Sanusi was using our reserves to defend the naira ?

Where were you when the various unions like NLC, ASUU e.t.c were busy harassing the FG for increase in salaries and funding while the APC were busy politicizing the whole issue. The govt had to borrow money to satisfy ASUU demands so that our wards can get back to classes.

Where were you when all development projects like the NIPP were stalled by Yar Adua, thus allowing rot to set in which required additional cost revive them.

Where were you when the governors took the FG to court over crude oil savings that it be shared among all.

Where were you when the govt decided to expunge fuel subsidy from the cost of governance while rabid folks like you took to the streets in protest.

Never again shall we let a destroyer of democracy seek to participate in the gains of democracy.

Never again shall we let an unremorseful coupist disguise as a democrat while surrounding himself with sharks screaming negative change.

Never again shall we let a man whose utterances led to the the untimely death of thousands of innocent citizens on the altar of his selfish ambition to win.

Never again shall we allow paid mugs like you pollute cyberspace with your rettarded rants of change.
Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by yakubuomowumi: 4:19am On Mar 02, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by Burger01(m): 5:12am On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ! NEVER AGAIN...

Sai Buhari 2015

WE ARE READY!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by Jorussia(m): 6:07am On Mar 02, 2015
If you watched the budget debate on the floor of the senate last week Wednesday, you will know that Sure p,is already a dead project.They said the budget of Sure P,last year was over #100B,this year's own was so small,that the senate raised it to #21B.As soon as our refinery start working, there wouldn't be anything called SureP naturally. I know that APC is considering cancelling NYSC,Instead,you will be giving all the money you would have earned as a corper once which amount to #240,000 to start sth.
Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by dein77(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2015
Jorussia:
If you watched the budget debate on the floor of the senate last week Wednesday, you will know that Sure p,is already a dead project.They said the budget of Sure P,last year was over #100B,this year's own was so small,that the senate raised it to #21B.As soon as our refinery start working, there wouldn't be anything called SureP naturally. I know that APC is considering cancelling NYSC,Instead,you will be giving all the money you would have earned as a corper once which amount to #240,000 to start sth.

Canceling the NYSC? What are they thinking? Is it also in their manifesto?

As for the SUREP, I'm yet to feel it's impacts ooo
Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by Jorussia(m): 6:39am On Mar 02, 2015
dein77:

Canceling the NYSC? What are they thinking? Is it also in their manifesto?

As for the SUREP, I'm yet to feel it's impacts ooo
I am not sure its in their manifesto, but,i have heard osibanjo on TV,suggests that giving the total money to be earned to the corp members to start sth with it may be better.As for the surep, i haven't read the manifesto of APC,but,i know that osibanjo said on TV, that they prefer that the money from Surep should be channeled to one item,let's say Health, will produce more better result, than the current practice of using it in virtually all sectors.
Re: APC Will Cancel Sure P by size38: 7:34am On Mar 02, 2015
What's SURE-P? SURE-P is a condict pipe to further loot our money by the PDP. PDP asked the unemployed youths to pick SURE-P forms worth thousands of naira in other to be given jobs. After that what happen? Who have they given job? Instead they are stealing from the poor masses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? / U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition / Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.