Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend (41306 Views)

Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched / The Various Dialects Of The Urhobo Language And Where They Are Spoken / Comprehensive List Of Animals In Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by ChinenyeN(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Unu na-emesu m iwe. O bu he nnwuta l'ezi la unu g'ino agbofuta okwu Bekee otua. Unu na-awa mkpokoro anya. Kama unu g'iji okwu Igbo ekwu onwu unu nnemiri, unu eji okwu Bekee emesu m iwe hienne. O buru la m nwere otu m g'iji rikwa unu aliile nha ehn.. mtcheww. Ngwa kporo ya 'nkohu'. Nkohu unu bu he nnwuta.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by pazienza(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
ChinenyeN:

Eehhhn.. I choro ima njakiri. Heheh. L'ezi, ihe m na-ede abukwaghi Ngwa kpom kwem. Eche m sef la edemede m di fere fere. Olee otu o g'iji araa unu ahu la nghota?

Amaghi m, ihe mere, edemede Ngwa gi, ji aria ahu nghota,o naghi ada ka asusu Ngwa m nuru na Osisioma Ngwa, ma-oli. O nwere ike o buru otu isi ede ya bu ihe kpatara ya.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by francizy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ndi banyi ekene mu unu oh!

Chukwu ga agozi unu ni he... smiley
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yu re the one derailing frm the topic of this thread,
if yu want unity of ndigbo dnt point a finger to a particular state or tribes..
we re igbos and nutin differentiate us except bit differences in our dialects and communications..

The thread said igbo language re gradually going into extinctions and yu re here pointing fingers to an imo or abia most common there, and yu said yu dnt like the e war going on with anambra nd imo in imo thread..
did yu read what yu wrote b4 posting it ?
Though i knw u re speaking frm experience but two imo victims including ur inlaws cant make yu commit fallacy of hasty generalization.

what if i tell yu the opposite,wil i judge the whole/most anambrarians for that? no

so nxt time,be an igbo girl first b4 yur state..

Do you preach this peace when your people join other tribes to bash Anambra? I wont stop saying it,most Igbos are not proud to speak the language but your people are more guilty. I don't even want to start mentioning how many times i have quarelled with Imo people for unnecessarily bashing Anambra people but i vowed to stop last month after i insulted a couple,every second they are discussing Anambra but that day,i couldn't hold it anymore after the wife made a nasty comment about Anambra women controlling their husband,i was mad and took that as an insult to my father not to talk of other Anambra men. Our hausa and edo neighbours were laughing but by the time i was through with them,they knew no one had monopoly of insult. For almost a week,my neighbours didn't talk to me because i didn't just face the couple but those from other tribes who were laughing. The husband is on nairaland but hardly comment and i have threatened to expose him and his identity if he brings his Anambra hatred to this forum except he creates another moniker. I'm not joking when i said i exchanged words with chino because he goes to Imo thread to derail and call them prostitutes,it was serious that he gave out my pics to the yoruba e warriors even after we reconciled. So preach that unity to your people first.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by pazienza(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
ChinenyeN:
Unu na-emesu m iwe. O bu he nnwuta l'ezi la unu g'ino agbofuta okwu Bekee otua. Unu na-awa mkpokoro anya. Kama unu g'iji okwu Igbo ekwu onwu unu nnemiri, unu eji okwu Bekee emesu m iwe hienne. O buru la m nwere otu m g'iji rikwa unu aliile nha ehn.. mtcheww. Ngwa kporo ya 'nkohu'. Nkohu unu bu he nnwuta.

Eleee! Atom! ChinenyeN, Espikilekwe. Espikilekwe maka confusion o! *OEM*

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by pazienza(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Peppyluv:

Do you preach this peace when your people join other tribes to bash Anambra? I wont stop saying it,most Igbos are not proud to speak the language but your people are more guilty. I don't even want to start mentioning how many times i have quarelled with Imo people for unnecessarily bashing Anambra people but i vowed to stop last month after i insulted a couple,every second they are discussing Anambra but that day,i couldn't hold it anymore after the wife made a nasty comment about Anambra women controlling their husband,i was mad and took that as an insult to my father not to talk of other Anambra men. Our hausa and edo neighbours were laughing but by the time i was through with them,they knew no one had monopoly of insult. For almost a week,my neighbours didn't talk to me because i didn't just face the couple but those from other tribes who were laughing. The husband is on nairaland but hardly comment and i have threatened to expose him and his identity if he brings his Anambra hatred to this forum except he creates another moniker. I'm not joking when i said i exchanged words with chino because he goes to Imo thread to derail and call them prostitutes,it was serious that he gave out my pics to the yoruba e warriors even after we reconciled. So preach that unity to your people first.

Nne, biko ozugozinu! Kanyi hapu ihe Imo na Anambara aka, ka o hapu kwanu anyi aka. Anyi dum bu otu!
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by pazienza(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Finally, confusion bia dimakwa la threadia!
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by francizy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Peppyluv:

Nwanne'm wanyi ewezina iwe inugo?

Iwe gi da juo maka iwere ihe nwanne gi mere chuo ya oso, onye ka oga agakwu?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by pazienza(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
francizy:
Ndi banyi ekene mu unu oh!

Chukwu game agozi unu ni he... smiley

Nnaa, speakiwe! Confusion adima! Chukwu gozie gi.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by ChinenyeN(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
pazienza:
Amaghi m, ihe mere, edemede Ngwa gi, ji aria ahu nghota,o naghi ada ka asusu Ngwa m nuru na Osisioma Ngwa, ma-oli. O nwere ike o buru otu isi ede ya bu ihe kpatara ya.

Ikekwa, o g'ibu maka la m gwaturu okwu Ngwa la okwu Ohuhu l'edemede m. I si m dee Ngwa kpom kwem? Nke nde Osisioma Ngwa di iche la ke nde nke m (Akuma Imo l'Obi Ngwa LGA). I ka ma gbaa okwu Ngwa ke m kpoo? grin Echeghi m la i choro ya.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by pazienza(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Peppyluv:
Old fool. when your people talk thrash about my people,its not hatred but love and observation. umunna gi nile bu ndi iberibe. ekpenta gba gi!

Atom ngenge! Elee! Nne biko Espikilekwe.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by francizy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
pazienza:

Nnaa, speakiwe! Confusion adima! Chukwu gozie gi.

Amen oh!

Nna autocorrect na agba mu aji amu oh!

Kedu kwa'n brother? Ama mu na aru di ndi gi na ndi be GI?
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by pazienza(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
ChinenyeN:

Ikekwa, o g'ibu maka la m gwaturu okwu Ngwa la okwu Ohuhu l'edemede m. I si m dee Ngwa kpom kwem? Nke nde Osisioma Ngwa di iche la ke nde nke m (Akuma Imo l'Obi Ngwa LGA). I ka ma gbaa okwu Ngwa ke m kpoo? grin Echeghi m la i choro ya.

OEM! Espeakilekwe nwanne mmadu, maka confusion. M kana agba osiso(sweat) tupu nghota edemede gi ugbua, malu zia ihe ga-eme ma i bido debe nke ndi Obingwa( Obingwa bu ime ngwa o! ). Wawa! achoghi m.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by ChinenyeN(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Unu ahula otu threadi na ji lafuo? Unu amaala he mere ya nu? O bughi maka la o di nde na-ado ndoli k'efu. O bu maka la nde na-ado ndoli gburu Ala anya miri asu. Kai!! Unu ahula ya nunu? Ala leeeee! Olee otu ag'iji kpeshia Ala? Kaiiiii.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by pazienza(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
francizy:

Amen oh!

Nna autocorrect na agba mu aji amu oh!

Kedu kwa'n brother? Ama mu na aru di ndi gi na ndi be GI?

Nnaa enweroo, adigodim sharp! A pasa m ka pasat!

Ndi be m, pasa na-akpa skulu m! ha no ebe ahu ezu ike. * OEM*
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
francizy:

Nwanne'm wanyi ewezina iwe inugo?

Iwe gi da juo maka iwere ihe nwanne gi mere chuo ya oso, onye ka oga agakwu?

Why is she unleashing her frustration on me.. i made a general observation and never said only Imo were guilty but she didnt see that part. shows how much she hates anambra and couldnt stand the blow...I am proud of being Igbo that is why i had the guts to go on facebook and fight chino for embarrasing Igbos by calling Imo girls prostitutes and derailing Imo and Anambra thread and unlike a wannabe peacemaker i took the war on him to facebook and not on nl inorder to be called a good girl. an act he punished me for by exposing my pics but the shame was theirs because i'm not the ugly beast they expected to see. anaghimewe ziwe afterall anyi no na lent... embarassed[quote author=francizy post=31343033]
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by emmysoftyou: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Peppyluv:

I understand ur anger and pains towards imo pple and i know the time you cautions that phool call chino on imo thread but that s in the past and why creating an impression like ndi imo or other states in d east hate anambra cos they bashed them whenever they spoke to what does not supports the unity of ndigbos.

Frm yur previous post before ihuoma quoted yu,i told her i ignored yur statement cos you sound like someone who has something in mind towards an imolites,
am half imo and anambra to the core,
i ve seen that most reasons why other igbos bashed anambra was because anambra felt they re the first,the unique and the superior before other igbos which is lacking among the yoruba nation.
They see themselves as one not as these ones is bigger than this one.
We should learned to speaks in unity and not a comments that wil cause disunity..
Yu dnt want bashing btw anambra nd imo,but yu came here to point a finger to an imolites,
pls read the topic b4 yu comments,cos if yu re seeking 4 the unity of ndigbos then yu should give example base on ndigbo as a whole..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by francizy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Peppyluv:

Why is she unleashing her frustration on me.. i made a general observation and never said only Imo were guilty but she didnt see that part. shows how much she hates anambra and couldnt stand the blow...I am proud of being Igbo that is why i had the guts to go on facebook and fight chino for embarrasing Igbos by calling Imo girls prostitutes and derailing Imo and Anambra thread and unlike a wannabe peacemaker i took the war on him to facebook and not on nl inorder to be called a good girl. an act he punished me for by exposing my pics but the shame was theirs because i'm not the ugly beast they expected to see. anaghimewe ziwe afterall anyi no na lent... embarassed

Why is she unleashing her frustration on me.. i made a general observation and never said only Imo were guilty but she didnt see that part. shows how much she hates anambra and couldnt stand the blow...I am proud of being Igbo that is why i had the guts to go on facebook and fight chino for embarrasing Igbos by calling Imo girls prostitutes and derailing Imo and Anambra thread and unlike a wannabe peacemaker i took the war on him to facebook and not on nl inorder to be called a good girl. an act he punished me for by exposing my pics but the shame was theirs because i'm not the ugly beast they expected to see. anaghimewe ziwe afterall anyi no na lent... embarassed

Why is she unleashing her frustration on me.. i made a general observation and never said only Imo were guilty but she didnt see that part. shows how much she hates anambra and couldnt stand the blow...I am proud of being Igbo that is why i had the guts to go on facebook and fight chino for embarrasing Igbos by calling Imo girls prostitutes and derailing Imo and Anambra thread and unlike a wannabe peacemaker i took the war on him to facebook and not on nl inorder to be called a good girl. an act he punished me for by exposing my pics but the shame was theirs because i'm not the ugly beast they expected to see. anaghimewe ziwe afterall anyi no na lent...

Please anger and insults will not solve the problem.

Let's learn to tolerate one another. I've noticed greatly that Hausa/Fulani people love each other and are more at peace with one another compared to us. We can always learn to love. I've once scolded at my ex from Enugu for making a nasty statement about Anambra people and it all ended there and she never did it again. You guys should just try to resolve your issues without trading words.

Chukwu dube gi na ndi be gi

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
I understand ur anger and pains towards imo pple and i know the time you cautions that phool call chino on imo thread but that s in the past and why creating an impression like ndi imo or other states in d east hate anambra cos they bashed them whenever they spoke to what does not supports the unity of ndigbos.

Frm yur previous post before ihuoma quoted yu,i told her i ignored yur statement cos you sound like someone who has something in mind towards an imolites,
am half imo and anambra to the core,
i ve seen that most reasons why other igbos bashed anambra was because anambra felt they re the first,the unique and the superior before other igbos which is lacking among the yoruba nation.
They see themselves as one not as these ones is bigger than this one.
We should learned to speaks in unity and not a comments that wil cause disunity..
Yu dnt want bashing btw anambra nd imo,but yu came here to point a finger to an imolites,
pls read the topic b4 yu comments,cos if yu re seeking 4 the unity of ndigbos then yu should give example base on ndigbo as a whole..
i am creating no impression,it is simply the fact and if other Anambarians see themselves as superior,i don't.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by ChinenyeN(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Cho cho cho! Igbo na-eji Bekee atu ndu manu, ekelela m weeee! Biniiko nu, gema nti maka la m ji Ozi Ala bia. Agara m ikpeshi Ala maka ufodi no la threadi na; Ala ezi m ozi, si m koora unu. Ala si... agwa ojoo unu (unu amaala onwe unu) ekweghi threadi na too uto. Maka he nkea, Ala si ka unu bido ugbu choora m mgbahara. Ala si.. unu bia otu otu duura m isi, huura m ihu. grin E mee otua, e kpeshia Ala. Ala ekwuola! Oha bia gere!
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by ChinenyeN(m): 5:26am On Mar 06, 2015
A na-ekwu si la okwu Igbo di 'endangered' (unu ahula Bekee la 'fancy grammar'). Ugbu, threadi na ajuola oyi. Maka gini? (unu ajuo m) Aga m igwa unu. O bu maka la nde Bekee la 'fancy grammar' ahafula threadi na. Okwu Igbo o dila nma ugbu? Ka o bu maka la Bekee 'fancy grammar' ha agwula ha l'onu? Threadi na sef... E mee, otu onwa ma o bu onwa abuo agaa, onye odo abia meghe threadi ke ya dika threadi na. Ya asi la o choro igwa anyi maka 'Odinma Okwu Igbo'... Ya abia deera anyi ya l'okwu Bekee. E mekwa, threadi ya ajuokwa oyi dika kena. L'ezi.. o bughi la okwu Igbo 'dikwa egwu'. O bu ununwa nde Bekee la 'fancy grammar' dikwa egwu. O bu ununwa bu he nnwuta l'uka na.

Gwere nu okwu Bekee unu, tuo ndu unu manu (ma o buru nde Ngwa).

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 06, 2015
Hehehe grin Chinenye, biko, gwa vba nke vbu nne. "Igbo na-ana ana; Igbo na-ana ana." Ma vba meyee thread vba ewel oyibo sukachaa nka niine. E nweezikwe onye kwel su Igbo nwa. Kedi ele o jire gha ana?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Ihuomadinihu: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2015
ChinenyeN:
A na-ekwu si la okwu Igbo di 'endangered' (unu ahula Bekee la 'fancy grammar'). Ugbu, threadi na ajuola oyi. Maka gini? (unu ajuo m) Aga m igwa unu. O bu maka la nde Bekee la 'fancy grammar' ahafula threadi na. Okwu Igbo o dila nma ugbu? Ka o bu maka la Bekee 'fancy grammar' ha agwula ha l'onu? Threadi na sef... E mee, otu onwa ma o bu onwa abuo agaa, onye odo abia meghe threadi ke ya dika threadi na. Ya asi la o choro igwa anyi maka 'Odinma Okwu Igbo'... Ya abia deera anyi ya l'okwu Bekee. E mekwa, threadi ya ajuokwa oyi dika kena. L'ezi.. o bughi la okwu Igbo 'dikwa egwu'. O bu ununwa nde Bekee la 'fancy grammar' dikwa egwu. O bu ununwa bu he nnwuta l'uka na.

Lol,ochi ato buo l'am.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by francizy(m): 6:42am On Mar 06, 2015
pazienza:

Nnaa enweroo, adigodim sharp! A pasa m ka pasat!

Ndi be m, pasa na-akpa skulu m! ha no ebe ahu ezu ike. * OEM*

Ututu oma nwanne

Ama'm na ugbosi ga aga ofuma?
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by francizy(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I like how you insult yourself! Your Imo husband and Imo mother in law bu ndi iberibe!
It is very obvious that you are so pained,how are you even coping!
Peppyluv:
i am creating no impression,it is simply the fact and if other Anambarians see themselves as superior,i don't.

Unu erugo imu umu oh! Kwusi nu iko onwe unu onu ka umuazi ota akara...

Ngwa kiss and make up biko..
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by pazienza(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Ututu oma nwanne

Ama'm na ugbosi ga aga ofuma?

Nnaa, anwulaa! Ubochi bu sarasara!
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by ChinenyeN(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Radoillo wanne, i kotala onodi m grin Nnaa agbaliri m agbali, na-acho inye ha aka. I huru otu m ji na-agwakwa onye meghere threadi ka o degharia okwu ya l'Igbo. Bido la isimbido threadi, agbaliri idofuta ha l'aka okwu Bekee ha. Ha ekweghi. Ha amaghi otu Ala ji wee iwe maka ya. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by pazienza(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2015
ChinenyeN:

"Fancy grammar", Haha! Ezi uka!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ancient Kemet (ancient Egypt) In Pictures / Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died / Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.