Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend (41299 Views)

Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched / The Various Dialects Of The Urhobo Language And Where They Are Spoken / Comprehensive List Of Animals In Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by scholes0(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2015
OneNaira6:

Wtf is with you Yorubas and competition. If you guys have nothing to contribute rather than giving ridiculous competition comments then f2k off cause this conversation in no way concerns yoruba. Neither did anyone ask for una "advice".

BTW: Majority of the Yorubas I know both from my college, Nigerian meetings and work that were born and raised here, I'm yet to meet one that speaks yoruba. Hell I'm yet to meet one that's not imitating African Americans mannerisms to the T. The ones I know that migrated to USA, rarely speak the language even among themselves. So enough with una annoyance. Just like you have a cousin born and raised aboard that speaks yoruba, likewise I have a cousin born and raised in USA that speak, write and read Igbo fluently. I'm not going to use his isolation case as the overall behaviors for all.

Although this is possible, I doubt very much that you are speaking the truth... granted, there are Yoruba Americans that speak just English, but a good number of yorubas born in America or the UK usually speak and understand the language.... but it might just be the ones you have met, so who knows......
In Nigeria- more than 90% I dare to even say 95% of all Yoruba can speak and understand the language, and it has a lot of non-Yoruba who speak it as a lingua franca in places like Edo Kogi and Kwara, or living within the 6 core SW states, that is why their local home video industry and music industries are booming.... I think that is the key to preservation of a language.

On the other hand, I hardly see non-Igbos speaking igbo unless there is some sort of direct linkage. it's almost as if they are reluctant to teach the language, even to people who are genuinely interested in learning it, why is that? I asked someone once, and he told me it was because of various dialectal differences, my other friend said it's simply because when igbos move out of the SE for the first time, they discover the strength of other Nigerian languages and all of a sudden they feel their own language is not "complete", or that it sounds "somehow"- either way, I think Igbos should be proud in disseminating their culture.... props to rappers like Phyno and vocalists like Flavour for taking Igbo to the next level cheesy

I think the main difference between Igbos and Yorubas-Hausas is philosophy and outlook towards life, a saying goes, that you can take the man out of Yorubaland, but you can not take the Yoruba out of a man, that is the main reason their culture and elements of their language have survived in the Americas till date- while those of most other African groups in the diaspora have completely disappeared, or is just barely visible. The same goes for the Hausa folks. Igbos however take a new coat of painting depending on the environment they find themselves in- not saying there are no exceptions though.
If you take a random survey among residents of ENUGU and residents of IBADAN - about the use of Igbo and Yoruba languages respectively in the daily lives, you might be surprised by the results.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Ihuomadinihu: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Peppyluv:
No offense but that trend is most common with our Imo brothers and a foolish efulefu girl had the guts to tell me it is so because imolites are more educated,pretending not to know how to pronounce 'Mba itoolu' and said she is from 'bi tolu' in a very dirty fake accent. All I did was laugh at her stupidity only to see her the next day speaking Yoruba with some Yoruba corp members. This happened in camp. That is why I'm proud of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, last two years,during her reception at her home town in Abba,she gave a speech and through out she didn't add a single English word!not even 'I'. Her real name is Amanda Ngozi Adichie but she changed it to 'Chimamanda' to promote the Igbo heritage she is proud of.

As a lecturer in a northern school where the Hausas speak the language even in class and expect you to understand, I reply with Igbo and these fools reported me for tribalism. Lol

This is Stupid and pathetic. The Crux of the matter is the downward trend of Igbo language amongst the ''Igbos of Nigeria'' and someone is insulting Imo people!!
The scenario you described could have come from an Imo,Anambra or a SS Igbo. One personal experience is not enough to make a hasty conclusion. I sometimes wonder how Biafra could have turned out in present times. A land of endless state and clan rivarly? Apparently not different from Nigeria.
People like you make Igbos a laughing stock in Nigeria. Sorry for the Efulefus that liked the trashy comment!
Besides, Chimamanda is not the only female writer that has represented the Igbo race. We had Flora Nwapa(Imo) and Buchi Emecheta(Anioma). They were one of the first female writers from Africa. Lock up your prejudices when people are discussing a general Igbo problem/issue!
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by emmysoftyou: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

This is Stupid and pathetic. The Crux of the matter is the downward trend of Igbo language amongst the ''Igbos of Nigeria'' and someone is insulting Imo people!!
The scenario you described could have come from an Imo,Anambra or a SS Igbo. One personal experience is not enough to make a hasty conclusion. I sometimes wonder how Biafra could have turned out in present times. A land of endless state and clan rivarly? Apparently not different from Nigeria.
People like you make Igbos a laughing stock in Nigeria. Sorry for the Efulefus that liked the trashy comment!
Besides, Chimamanda is not the only female writer that has represented the Igbo race. We had Flora Nwapa(Imo) and Buchi Emecheta(Anioma). They were one of the first female writers from Africa. Lock up your prejudices when people are discussing a general Igbo problem/issue!
yu really hit her hard with a smart point...

I ignored her comment cos it sound childish and prejudiced..

Anyway tanx for reminding her abt flora nwankpa...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by tonychristopher: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nna
there are people that are naturally raft and daft so don't reply them

You did a good number on. That monkey

How can they say that igbo is dying me that speak igbo ofuma

Do u know that equitorial guinea has igbo as officially recognised language

The fooooool said that there are no igbo film

I laugh in nnewi

OneNaira6:

Dumbest reply ever but not really surprised.
Na yoruba you be
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Dani4tech(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Ochi Egbugo m (OEM). smiley
gbam

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by tonychristopher: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Nwanne m .ogini kwa....ka anyi kwuo na udo

Peppyluv ....nne jiri nwayo

Anyi no na ogbako umunne

I quite agree with peppyluv on her submission but what i dont buy is imo thing

I think those that are in that confusion are ss igbo

Udo
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by tonychristopher: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
scholes0:

Although this is possible, I doubt very much that you are speaking the truth... granted, there are Yoruba Americans that speak just English, but a good number of yorubas born in America or the UK usually speak and understand the language.... but it might just be the ones you have met, so who knows......
In Nigeria- more than 90% I dare to even say 95% of all Yoruba can speak and understand the language, and it has a lot of non-Yoruba who speak it as a lingua franca in places like Edo Kogi and Kwara, or living within the 6 core SW states, that is why their local home video industry and music industries are booming.... I think that is the key to preservation of a language.

On the other hand, I hardly see non-Igbos speaking igbo unless there is some sort of direct linkage. it's almost as if they are reluctant to teach the language, even to people who are genuinely interested in learning it, why is that? I asked someone once, and he told me it was because of various dialectal differences, my other friend said it's simply because when igbos move out of the SE for the first time, they discover the strength of other Nigerian languages and all of a sudden they feel their own language is not "complete", or that it sounds "somehow"- either way, I think Igbos should be proud in disseminating their culture.... props to rappers like Phyno and vocalists like Flavour for taking Igbo to the next level cheesy

I think the main difference between Igbos and Yorubas-Hausas is philosophy and outlook towards life, a saying goes, that you can take the man out of Yorubaland, but you can not take the Yoruba out of a man, that is the main reason their culture and elements of their language have survived in the Americas till date- while those of most other African groups in the diaspora have completely disappeared, or is just barely visible. The same goes for the Hausa folks. Igbos however take a new coat of painting depending on the environment they find themselves in- not saying there are no exceptions though.
If you take a random survey among residents of ENUGU and residents of IBADAN - about the use of Igbo and Yoruba languages respectively in the daily lives, you might be surprised by the results.

Jee mee ikpu nne gi advice

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by scholes0(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Jee mee ikpu nne gi advice
Jee mee'otun nne gị advice- anuofia!
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by ChinenyeN(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Threadi na gbasara okwu Igbo.. A na-ado nde Yoruba maka gini? Biniiko nu.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by scholes0(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
ChinenyeN:
Threadi na gbasara okwu Igbo.. A na-ado nde Yoruba maka gini? Biniiko nu.

pls, what is your dialect?
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Lol

I like you and the way you used to answer me otherwise memina gi

Ngwanu ebe anyi bu aturu chotasi igu mana ibu aturu mburu ebune
lolz. bike ememinakwala m
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by ChinenyeN(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
scholes0:
pls, what is your dialect?

I sara tonychristopher l'Igbo, mana i choro iju m ajuju l'Bekee.. Iiaaa..

'Dialect' m bu Ngwa.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by scholes0(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
ChinenyeN:

I sara tonychristopher l'Igbo, mana i choro iju m ajuju l'Bekee.. Iiaaa..

'Dialect' m bu Ngwa.

Bikonu nwanne, agotaghi m n'ime ihe i kwuru.
i'bu onye Aba?
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by bigfrancis21: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
OneNaira6:
Personally I've asked around, at least to parents in America why they don't teach the language. Majority of them gave the same reply that they are trying to save their children the bullying African children's go through in middle and high school aka speaking English without any accent. I find the whole thing very laughable to be honest. My uncle even broke it down further. According to him, majority of the parents are pretty much following a herd mentality. They come to America and notice that parents aren't speaking their language to their children and they follow the behaviors because they don't want to "stand out". It's so fucking ridiculous and beyond stupid.

As for those that thinks parents do it because they think it's "cool". Well I can't speak for ones in Nigeria but for those in USA, I'm yet to meet a parent that's not embarrassed of it. I've lost count how many parents I've asked if their kids can speak Igbo and they reply "they understand but can't speak", only to find out from the kids that they can understand either. It's sad!! The funniest thing about it all is that I know some ppl that told me they used be punished by their parents during their younger years for speaking igbo and now they are adults their parents are on them about not speaking the language. It's hilarious. One of my cousin is actually a victim of that situation. He used to get punished anytime he spoke igbo; even the rest of us were punished whenever we visited their house, ironically enough, the same boy is constantly being verbally insulted by his dad for not speaking the language and constantly being compared to my siblings, other cousins and I. I honestly pity him.

With that being said, idk about the language dying. Unless theirs a new type of igbo language I didn't know about or theirs a different igboland I didn't know about but the one that I do know about, in every visit to Nigeria--to my hometown and SE, I'm yet to see this "lack of language speaking". Infact, I've seen ppl verbally insult others for speaking English to them while they spoke igbo. I'm not sure about igbos in lagos but one thing I know for sure but what you all are complaining about is rarely seen in my town, asaba, and towns next to us aka ogwashi, onitsha. It's also rarely seen in SE state I visit in each visit aka Enugu.

It's a problem...definitely but I think some of you all are exaggerating it. EX: name; for every igbo with an English one, I'm yet to meet one without an igbo middle name. Myself included. I was born with an English first name and igbo middle name yet anyone people that knows my parents, especially my father, can accurately tell you they are the proudest igbo ppl you'll ever see. Till date, my father refuses to do any business outside igboland and he constantly donate any igbo charity he can find. So yeah, naming your kids an English names does not translate as hatred of heritage.

Thank you for your post.

Notice that the age group being observed here by many as non-speaking is the children/teenagers especially those born and raised outside Igboland. I have researched into this matter for some years, since as early as 2008 and I discovered that majority of these kids grow up to be Igbo-speaking adults, even the biracial Igbo kids. Take for example, Esther Ebigbo of Resonance born to an Igbo father and German mother who speaks and sings in fluent Igbo.

Dozie, born to a Nigerian father and English mother born in England who speaks and sings in fluent Igbo:

Nneka Egbuna, born to a Nigerian father and German mother speaks and sings in Igbo:

My classmate then in UNN is Igbo and biracial (Igbo dad Dutch/German mother or so), and speaks fluent Igbo. I used to call him, 'onye ocha na-asu Igbo' and he hated it each time I called him 'white'. He would tell me with all seriousness that he is 'black'. His brother, more 'whiter' than my classmate, and also in UNN (2 years below our (his brother and I) set) speaks Igbo fluently they all answer their Igbo first names.

Here in the US, I have met some Hispanic (third-generation) and Arabic (Palestine) Americans who speak only English and reply in English when spoken to in their native languages, despite how strong the languages are worldwide.

On the contrary, I don't think the Igbo language is on the decline in any way. Igbo parents nowadays, and parents of other tribes, find it fashionable to raise their kids in English language - as a mark of elitism and class however most Igbo parents begin to emphazise the importance of Igbo language to the children as they begin to grow older.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by ChinenyeN(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
scholes0:
Bikonu nwanne, agotaghi m n'ime ihe i kwuru.
i'bu onye Aba?

Abughi m onye Aba, mana abu m onye Ngwa. Nde Aba bukwa nde Ngwa.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
I didn't insult Imo people but sorry if it pained you I used your people as example and I am not lying,maybe you should go home and advise your people to speak more of Igbo than English. One of you claimed its the accent and I told him I love it and want to learn it,my Imo in-law is also guilty but that doesn't mean other Igbos are not guilty but I still stand that it's most common with your people,talking about hate and discrimination amongs us,your people are also the ones who start it . I can't count how many Imo people I have quarreled with for simply insulting Anambra and I have also exchanged words on Facebook with Chino for going to Imo thread and calling the ladies prostitutes,that was why he gave my name and pics to the Yoruba e warriors but I don't care. You all can come here and insult me,I still stand that it's most common with your people. Ofua gi ufu,bido kita kuziere umu gi Igbo.

Ihuomadinihu:

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Ihuomadinihu: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Anyi no na ogbako umunne

Udo
There is no doubt that some misguided Igbos outside of igbo land find it difficult to speak igbo when they meet one another, irrespective of state origins. I just can't stand the clannish tone of that post.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by ChinenyeN(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
O buru la unu g'ido ndoli, kunyere onwe unu ugwu, doo ya l'okwu Igbo.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Ihuomadinihu: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Peppyluv:

You sound very childish. Are you sure you passed through NYSC? If you have anything against Imo people,then this is not the appropriate thread to trash it out. Kwanyere onwe gi ugwu!
All Igbos are guilty of what you described,you don't want to start an Anambra vs Imo nonesense on this thread tonight.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Ihuomadinihu: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Peppyluv:
I didn't insult Imo people but sorry if it pained you I used your people as example and I am not lying,maybe you should go home and advise your people to speak more of Igbo than English. One of you claimed its the accent and I told him I love it and want to learn it,my Imo in-law is also guilty but that doesn't mean other Igbos are not guilty but I still stand that it's most common with your people,talking about hate and discrimination amongs us,your people are also the ones who start it . I can't count how many Imo people I have quarreled with for simply insulting Anambra and I have also exchanged words on Facebook with Chino for going to Imo thread and calling the ladies prostitutes,that was why he gave my name and pics to the Yoruba e warriors but I don't care. You all can come here and insult me,I still stand that it's most common with your people. Ofua gi ufu,bido kita kuziere umu gi Igbo.

That am trying to stop you from messing up yourself on this thread,does not mean am from Imo. What makes you think am from Imo. Because i confronted your prejudices?
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by OneNaira6: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
How has dis affected d extinction of ur language? You re nothing but a glorified efulefu per excellence grin

The same way it affected yoruba ' s decline of intelligence and wealth. Shouldn't you be in the street agbero. Na who dash you phone? That your Oga wey dash you phone and mins should be hanged. Beggers like yourselves should be left to suffer tey tey. Ewu!!! Yoruba monkey

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by pazienza(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
OEM! Ngwa chinenyeN, na-aria ahu nghota. Ya bu Ngwa ederede ChinenyeN na-enye m isi mgbaka ma nchoro igu ya. Anaghi m aghota ya ma-oli.

ChinenyeN, iga egbukwa mmadu o! *ochi*
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Let her get angry and insult me,truth is bitter and I'll keep saying it. Majority of Igbos prefer to speak English but they are more guilty.

tonychristopher:

Anyi no na ogbako umunne

Udo
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
You are the one messing your life up and I don't give a fvck where you are from.

Ihuomadinihu:

That am trying to stop you from messing up yourself on this thread,does not mean am from Imo. What makes you think am from Imo. Because i confronted your prejudices?
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by OneNaira6: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
scholes0:

You can believe that all you want. As long it makes you feel better. I really don't give a f2ck. I can tell you without a doubt that the yorubas I've met in DC, ATL, hampton, NY and miami, I've yet to met any born and raised here that speaks the language. Heck I've not met one that's not imitating AAs behaviors to the T. The only African group I'll say that actually proud to speak their language abroad and even in front of foreigners are Ghanaians. I've not met any Ghanaian that cannot speak twi and they proudly speak in front everybody. Even in the damn school library, they loud as Bleep conversing in their language. They are the only african group I know whose showcased their pride in their language.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by OneNaira6: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

There is no doubt that some misguided Igbos outside of igbo land find it difficult to speak igbo when they meet one another, irrespective of state origins. I just can't stand the clannish tone of that post.

No offense ihuoma but peppy is right. Most of the Igbo kids near my area whose parents are so keen not to teach their language to their kids are predominately from imo state. I don't think she was attacking you and ppl from imo. I think she was just announcing her observation.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Ihuomadinihu: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Peppyluv:
You are the one messing your life up and I don't give a fvck where you are from.

Just shut up! You only jumped into this thread to write how you dislike a group of people. You simply have no evidence or result to back up your rubbish claims. Efulefu!
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Ihuomadinihu: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
OneNaira6:

No offense ihuoma but peppy is right. Most of the Igbo kids near my area whose parents are so keen not to teach their language to their kids are predominately from imo state. I don't think she was attacking you and ppl from imo. I think she was just announcing her observation.
Her observations are her personal experiences. I equally have my experiences but it is not a fact. How many of you have been to Imo state or how many of you have encountered and met all diasporian Imo people.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by OneNaira6: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Thank you for your post.

Notice that the age group being observed here by many as non-speaking is the children/teenagers especially those born and raised outside Igboland. I have researched into this matter for some years, since as early as 2008 and I discovered that majority of these kids grow up to be Igbo-speaking adults, even the biracial Igbo kids. Take for example, Esther Ebigbo of Resonance born to an Igbo father and German mother who speaks and sings in fluent Igbo.

Dozie, born to a Nigerian father and English mother born in England who speaks and sings in fluent Igbo:

Nneka Egbuna, born to a Nigerian father and German mother speaks and sings in Igbo:

My classmate then in UNN is Igbo and biracial (Igbo dad Dutch/German mother or so), and speaks fluent Igbo. I used to call him, 'onye ocha na-asu Igbo' and he hated it each time I called him 'white'. He would tell me with all seriousness that he is 'black'. His brother, more 'whiter' than my classmate, and also in UNN (2 years below our (his brother and I) set) speaks Igbo fluently they all answer their Igbo first names.

Here in the US, I have met some Hispanic (third-generation) and Arabic (Palestine) Americans who speak only English and reply in English when spoken to in their native languages, despite how strong the languages are worldwide.

On the contrary, I don't think the Igbo language is on the decline in any way. Igbo parents nowadays, and parents of other tribes, find it fashionable to raise their kids in English language - as a mark of elitism and class however most Igbo parents begin to emphazise the importance of Igbo language to the children as they begin to grow older.

And that's why I find the whole thing laughable. Why are igbo parents behaving so stupidly, no offense to them. Why emphasize on importance of language as the child grows yet they rarely took the time to teach that said language to the child when their learning mentality was a lot higher. How do they expect the child to automatically speak the language of their parents rarely assisted them?
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
If you want a war,go to Imo thread and face chino,he is a good match for you. Hypocrite,how many times have you confronted the Imolites on this forum Abagoro and co ,even off line that unnecessarily bash Anambra people, an attitude I try to ignore these days because it seems it will never stop. you are not from Imo but you are so pained because I'm from Anambra!if I was Enugu or another state you would ignore but once you hear Anambra your fingers will itch. Kwanyere Isi ocha gi Ugwu!
Did you even write WAEC? Nonsense...

Ihuomadinihu:

You sound very childish. Are you sure you passed through NYSC? If you have anything against Imo people,then this is not the appropriate thread to trash it out. Kwanyere onwe gi ugwu!
All Igbos are guilty of what you described,you don't want to start an Anambra vs Imo nonesense on this thread tonight.
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by Ihuomadinihu: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Peppyluv:
If you want a war,go to Imo thread and face chino,he is a good match for you. Hypocrite,how many times have you confronted the Imolites on this forum Abagoro and co ,even off line that unnecessarily bash Anambra people, an attitude I try to ignore these days because it seems it will never stop. you are not from Imo but you are so pained because I'm from Anambra!if I was Enugu or another state you would ignore but once you hear Anambra your fingers will itch. Kwanyere Isi ocha gi Ugwu!
Did you even write WAEC? Nonsense...

If you like come from Ebonyi state or Delta state. I don't tolerate clannish comments from myopic people. I have no problems with any part of Igbo land but with Efulefus that wouldn't hesitate to wash their dirty linens in Public. Igbos are not the only ones on this thread. i repeat, you are Childish!
Re: Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend by OneNaira6: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Her observations are her personal experiences. I equally have my experiences but it is not a fact. How many of you have been to Imo state or how many of you have encountered and met all diasporian Imo people.

I've met a significant amount of imo state diaspora. I can't say all but I've met more imo diaspora than the rest of igbo people. Anyway, like you said it's my personal experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ancient Kemet (ancient Egypt) In Pictures / Olowo Of Owo, Folagbade Olateru-olagbegi Has Died / Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.