Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

How Not To Be Friendzoned! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Not To Be Friendzoned! (2968 Views)

I Dnt Want To Be Friendzoned.. / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley tnx

You welcome home girl. smiley
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cutehector:
as in how? We hav just knwn ourselves for three days now

tell her how I feel, met a girl on Monday nd asked her out dat same day couple hours later and she agreed. so dude....... you keep delaying, the more you keep entering the friend zone.
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by mirexxx(f): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cutehector:
mirexxx lol u dey dull my morale. She does hv cute eyes no doubt. Nd cute pink lips. Buh I dnt wana say smth dah wil b seen as flattery
lol just try dat stolen kiss sha
e cute die!
dont 4get 2 brush ya teeth ooo wink

*runs outta thread* cry
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
MzNelly:

they're not. Send her an early momo text to let her know youre thinking of her.
Don't compliment the eyes. Those are for the whites; tell her she's as beautiful as God knows what. She is sure to blush.
alryt buh I dnt need to be sendn d mornin texts all d time. It shows am all nEedy. Cuz we just met nd its been three days . So I will be meetin her next three weeks time again
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
mirexxx:
lol just try dat stolen kiss sha
e cute die!
dont 4get 2 brush ya teeth ooo wink

*runs outta thread* cry
hahahhahhahaha. Ur so funny. Will drink one full bottle of moutwash dnt worry. grin
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Cutehector(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
MzNelly:

you said you think she likes you. This is good.
Now send her early momo texts, compliment her on her looks, get her little gifts and observe how she appreciates them.
Need i say more? Figure the rest out.
she likes novels a lot. Should I buy her a novel as a gift?
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by mirexxx(f): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahhahhahaha. Ur so funny. Will drink one full bottle of moutwash dnt worry. grin
*dies n resurrects* cry jisos shocked
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
mirexxx:
*dies n resurrects* cry jisos shocked
crucifies u again!
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cutehector:
she likes novels a lot. Should I buy her a novel as a gift?

yes, please.
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
MzNelly:

yes, please.
thnks.
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Princecalm(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol its been years since I hav been single. I hav probaby forgoten all d romance lines. I hav even forgoten how to chyke sef lool. smiley
then you need to re-strategize.
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Cutehector(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Princecalm:
then you need to re-strategize.
how
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Princecalm(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2015
Cutehector:
how
since you said she is already your friend you can start teasing her romantically by saying something like " now you are beautiful better come so i will marry you b4 it is too late" she will quickly know where you are heading to.
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Cutehector(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Princecalm:
since you said she is already your friend you can start teasing her romantically by saying something like " now you are beautiful better come so i will marry you b4 it is too late" she will quickly know where you are heading to.
wow, ur so on point. I think she is older dan I am tho. She was like sayn all her frnds r getn married and she isn't getn any yunger dah she is prayn to get married. Wats on her mind now is marriage nd me sef , u knw we yung guys na, we wana work, flex and grow a lil bit older den we'd get married. First tinz first, I wouldn't wana make her think I wana marry her. I just want her as a gurlfrnd. grin, shey u get.
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Princecalm(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2015
Cutehector:
wow, ur so on point. I think she is older dan I am tho. She was like sayn all her frnds r getn married and she isn't getn any yunger dah she is prayn to get married. Wats on her mind now is marriage nd me sef , u knw we yung guys na, we wana work, flex and grow a lil bit older den we'd get married. First tinz first, I wouldn't wana make her think I wana marry her. I just want her as a gurlfrnd. grin, shey u get.
saying that does not neccessary mean you will marry her especially saying playfully
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Mhizizzy(f): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Act like an intending boifrend not like a friend or brother
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by 2dice(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Brother don't force it at all...because girls knows what a guy want within minutes they start talking..
Creating this topic for her self..is like Rickross & oliver De coke doing a song together...
Jes chill and Game more Girls
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by Cutehector(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Act like an intending boifrend not like a friend or brother
oya frm ur own perspectiv, hw will I act like an intendin boyfrnd?
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by sthemanuhel: 3:18am On Mar 03, 2015
really interesting topic here....finger crossed...jhs observing
Re: How Not To Be Friendzoned! by easyhopes(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
*Just passing by

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halfrica In Love / 7 / "Ghosting", The Now Trending Way People Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.