Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments (29902 Views)

Top 10 Romancelanders That Like Posting Long Comments. / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! / The TOP 10 Romancelanders That Inspired Me To Register. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by vjsmiles: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Thanks mate for schooling these kids

ANYTHING FOR YOU SIS smiley
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Yes something about nose ring look like bull? Rlly
ooh I didn't say that,but due to the statement,it was a complement,and am sure if the guy have better statement to use he will,and don't forget that kind of piercing not common in Nigeria...I think he lack a better way to express himself...NO INSULT intended

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Thanks mate for schooling these kids
excuse me,who are the kids?
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
ooh I didn't say that,but due to the statement,it was a complement,and am sure if the guy have better statement to use he will,and don't forget that kind of piercing not common in Nigeria...I think he lack a better way to express himself...NO INSULT intended

Ok no probs,

Ok i woke up to that thread n was like wtf but your forgiven wink

Is dat other biy im waiting for
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Ok no probs,

Hahaha Lala is on a rampage pmsl. Bbe allow the other boy he's avoiding you like the plague
grin
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Ok no probs,

he is coming,wait...but u suppose thank us for something
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
excuse me,who are the kids?
U want to go there
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

Hahaha Lala is on a rampage pmsl. Bbe allow the other boy he's avoiding you like the plague
grin
i know she got so many pms,she just decided to do what she did that day,like I was d only one that pm her.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

U want to go there

on your path,if u wanna go there,I can go with you
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
he is coming,wait...but u suppose thank us for something

Thank u for ??
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

grin

He has to come n explain himself
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
i know she got so many pms,she just decided to do what she did that day,like I was d only one that pm her.

No you misunderstood her she said She was having problems receiving pm that's what she was telling cherry ice as well. You jump the gun you shoulda asked her why...
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:

So wt exactly did i do

Im s busy chic if i dont respond u let me know , i cant b going through all my msg bcuz of u
Gt better things to do
If u told me i would ave checked
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

OHKAY! I WILL
Lol no reply
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

So wt exactly did i do

Im s busy chic if i dont respond u let me know , i cant b going through all my msg bcuz of u
Gt better things to do
If u told me i would ave checked
to me,ignoring my pm is a better option...I don't want us to long the matter...nice u said you forgiven us grin.it calls for celebration,one crate of orijin for you
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

No you misunderstood her she said She was having problems receiving pm that's what she was telling cherry ice as well. You jump the gun you shoulda asked her why...
maybe I do,am not that very patient,and easily feel embarrassed..I didn't login Nairaland till ystd after her mention...thanks,half crate of orijin for you too
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
to me,ignoring my pm is a better option...I don't want us to long the matter...nice u said you forgiven us grin.it calls for celebration,one crate of orijin for you

Lol only u are forgiven the other guy angry angry
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
angry I get half a crate and she gets a whole one sad

Ipledge:
maybe I do,am not that very patient,and easily feel embarrassed..I didn't login Nairaland till ystd after her mention...thanks,half crate of orijin for you too
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

Dimps baby lol his giving me a whole one cuz of all the stress this thread has given me ...

About to cook soup lol need pounded yam for lunch

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

u know u didn't go through any stress,imagine u wake and u see 5 guys discussing Abt you,even if it's good thing they are saying abt...the half crate I added for her is to appease the Gods grin
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by vjsmiles: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZICK19 ?
DONT SHE DESERVE AN APOLOGY angry
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Dimps baby lol his giving me a whole one cuz of all the stress this thread has given me ...

About to cook soup lol need pounded yam for lunch
shey make i come help u cook?thats my area of specialization
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
u know u didn't go through any stress,imagine u wake and u see 5 guys discussing Abt you,even if it's good thing they are saying abt...the half crate I added for her is to appease the Gods grin

Hahaha you make me laff
Ok I forgive you too grin
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
shey make i come help u cook?thats my area of specialization

Lol thanks , i got this , i love food too much
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

Hahaha you make me laff
Ok I forgive you too grin
accepted grin
Lala247:

So u are involved aswell

Ok both of u r now on my hate list

After i entertained ur nonsense ... U guys now decided to have a topic on top my matter .... Y??
I do not cht bout u
So y cht bout me
N i thought Zick19 was a better person .

And those two mumus following u better mind their biz . Cuz y they r chting aswell is beyond me
Jeez!!!!! WTF have i done Lala, i swear, i never knew you are gonna take it diz serious cry
To be sincere, i started blaming myself after using that word yesternite but........

I jez don't know what to say, please I'm very sorry, that was so immature of me and i promise that such will never repeat itself

*sobs.....

even if you still feel like calling me any sort of names, i worth it.....

So, sorry.....
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol thanks sis , i got this , i love food too much
sis cry,u revenge too quick,I don't see it coming...am bro not sis

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ok if u want me to accept
Buy recharge card for 5 NL ppl
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
sis cry,u revenge too quick,I don't see it coming...am bro not sis

I corrected it
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
zick19:

Jeez!!!!! WTF have i done Lala, i swear, i never knew you are gonna take it diz serious cry
To be sincere, i started blaming myself after using that word yesternite but........

I jez don't know what to say, please I'm very sorry, that was so immature of me and i promise that such will never repeat itself

*sobs.....

So, sorry.....
i know u would have use better statement
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
zick19:

*sobs.....

So, sorry.....

Only cherryice can save u today
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:
Ok if u want me to accept
Buy recharge card for 5 NL ppl

zick19 or Ipledge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Have You Seen The PDP Campaign Elephant? (see It Here) / Photos Of The Python Nigerian Soldiers Killed Today / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.