Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments (29727 Views)

Top 10 Romancelanders That Like Posting Long Comments. / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! / The TOP 10 Romancelanders That Inspired Me To Register. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
zick19:

lala24_

?
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Soo you guys just use me as topic and mr zick19 u be serious oloshi. Its ur family dat look like bull not me

How rude!

Its a nose ring u can take it out stop acting like illiterates !!!!!
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
Cc zick19 please come meet for this thread,no come alone oo,cone with ronald4lif

So u are involved aswell

Ok both of u r now on my hate list

After i entertained ur nonsense ... U guys now decided to have a topic on top my matter .... Y??
I do not cht bout u
So y cht bout me
N i thought Zick19 was a better person .

And those two mumus following u better mind their biz . Cuz y they r chting aswell is beyond me
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Double post
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by cherryice(f): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

So u are involved aswell

After i entertained ur nonsense ... U guys now decided to have a topic on top my matter .... Y??
I do not cht bout u
So y cht bout me

And those two mumus following u better mind their biz . Cuz y they r chting aswell is beyond me
Wow b jus ignore dem fools n calm dwn
thats how they get all saddistic when they been ignored, its a known fact on nl..
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=Dimples192 post=31227780][/quote]

Can you imagine nose ring nose ring ..

Wetin nose ring do them lol
They are so pathetic its true dey seem very young like 12-14. Anyway when they come bk from school they can explain wt their problem is

Its not by force to reply pm
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
cherryice:

Wow b jus ignore dem fools n calm dwn
thats how they get all saddistic when they been ignored, its a known fact on nl..

Its cuz i ignored them this is happening

Dont know what they want self
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hun don't mind them. It's little boys in the playground pulling your hair cause they want your attention. That foool took it too far about your nose piercing. You said no pm because I think your pm doesn't work and one insecure dude took it as a rejection. Jst to update ya grin

Lala247:

So u are involved aswell

I do not cht bout u
So y cht bout me

Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
she hot,I check her dp like 5 times

PERV undecided
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by vjsmiles: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
missclassy:
Since everybody is doing top this, top that, I just felt I should do mine

When I say wittiest I mean, comments that are intelligent whether they are used in an aggressive, funny, insulting or initiative context

So here is my list

VJSMIĜ§ES
WITTY IN WHAT SENSE angry
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

PERV undecided

Seriously lol 5 times u knw
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Seriously lol 5 times u knw

LOL. YOU WILL SURVIVE IT
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

LOL. YOU WILL SURVIVE IT

Dey wan take eyes kill me

I d pics not even sexy wt will happen if i put dat up
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Dey wan take eyes kill me

I d pics not even sexy wt will happen if i put dat up

HMMMMMMMMMMM undecided
DNT MAKE ADULTS self-service EMSELVES. undecided
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

HMMMMMMMMMMM undecided
Wt ?
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Wt ?
I EDITED...........CHECK IT
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

HMMMMMMMMMMM undecided
DNT MAKE ADULTS self-service EMSELVES. undecided

They dont even know hw to self services

Lol their kids
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

They dont even know hw to self services

Lol their kids

HAHAHAHAHAHA
U FINALLY FORCED LAUGHTER OUTTA ME
GET EM SOME STORY BOOKS......... THAT WILL GET THEM BUSY
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

So u are involved aswell

I do not cht bout u
So y cht bout me

why hate list?we discussing and you are fortunate to be centre of our discussion,don't hate girl
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
why hate list?we discussing and you are fortunate to be centre of our discussion,don't hate girl

Yh but ur discussing n then adding insults !!!

Not cool
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
U FINALLY FORCED LAUGHTER OUTTA ME
GET EM SOME STORY BOOKS......... THAT WILL GET THEM BUSY

Abi , check ur pm sent u msg
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Abi , check ur pm sent u msg

OHKAY! I WILL
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but ur discussing n then adding insults !!!

Not cool
nobody insulted you,check the thread again.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by vjsmiles: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
NOW BRO THAT AINT A COOL THINGY TO DO...
IT REEKS OF IMMATURITY angry
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:

NOW BRO THAT AINT A COOL THINGY TO DO...
IT REEKS OF IMMATURITY angry
i don't get you sad
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by vjsmiles: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
i don't get you sad
YOU BASH A LADY COZ SHE RUDE TO YOU?
WHO DOES THAT angry
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
YOU BASH A LADY COZ SHE RUDE TO YOU?
WHO DOES THAT angry
i bash her,please reread and bold where I bash her.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by vjsmiles: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
i bash her,please reread and bold where I bash her.
WHATEVER!
BUT PLEASE NIqqAH THA GIRL IS LIKE MY SIS SO YOU BOYS SHOULD STOP DOWNGRADING HER ..
GET IT? INNIT? angry
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
WHATEVER!
BUT PLEASE NIqqAH THA GIRL IS LIKE MY SIS SO YOU BOYS SHOULD STOP DOWNGRADING HER ..
GET IT? INNIT? angry
I don't really know what to say,but let me say peace on to you

But please don't try this again with me
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by vjsmiles: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
I don't really know what to say,but let me say peace on to you

But please don't try this again with me
DONE WITH YOU.
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
nobody insulted you,check the thread again.

Yes something about nose ring look like bull? Rlly
Re: Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
WHATEVER!
GET IT? INNIT? angry

Thanks mate for schooling these kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. / PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.