Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP (714 Views)

Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard / Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by fkaz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party has said President Goodluck Jonathan is ready to face Maj.Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.) on March 28 for the Presidential election.

While Jonathan is the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Buhari is the candidate of the main opposition party, the All Progressives Congress.

The APC has alleged that both Jonathan and his party were planning to scuttle the elections as they were alleged not to be ready.

The opposition party claimed that both the President and the PDP were afraid that they would be defeated during the election.

Responding to this, the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, said that it would be foolhardy of anyone to say that President Jonathan was not ready for elections.

He also debunked the claim that the ruling party and the president were sponsoring some lesser political parties to shift the elections, especially in the North-East.

Fani-Kayode said, “How can anyone say we are not ready for the elections?

“President Jonathan is ready to challenge General Buhari anyway
because he’s going to defeat him. We were ready for the last election and we are also ready for this one.

“We have people coming to this office every day to strategise. Leaders of the party from the national chairman to other members of the National Working Committee are there?”

Fani-Kayode also berated former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and the spokesperson of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who he said were accusing him of many crimes, including bad health.

He said, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can speak.

“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shakes when he tries to eat and lifts a fork and knife. it is not me, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode that his breath is so bad, it is so bad enough to knock off the beard. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode. So, if anybody is to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me.

“My name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can Kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short and I habour no fear of violence and I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life.

“Because I have never shed blood and I do not believe in violence, the angel of the Lord will strike that person dead before they point a gun at me in Jesus Name.”

Meanwhile, the party has expressed gratitude to Nigerians for their renewed solidarity and overwhelming support for President Jonathan.

The party said its National Chairman, Ahmadu Adamu Mu’azu, has directed all PDP candidates as well as would-be government appointees under the party to prepare to go the extra mile to make huge sacrifices after victory.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-ready-for-buhari-election-says-pdp/
Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by Elslim: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Na lie. Big lie

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by kolonigga(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
NEW NATIONAL PLEDGE I pledge 2 nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day. To vote 4
Buhari wit all my strenght. To protect my
PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,so
help me God.... Sumbody say "Amen"

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Greek!!!

Ready or not. Elections would hold come the said date this month.
If A.P.C become right at the end of the day and the Fi.D.Fi tries it's luck to push the election further then what we'd have would not rather be a post-election violence but pre-election wahala.

Why are this guys not treating the matter on ground? Nobody is again talking about 'agendas'. These guys have succeeded in shifting our focuses from value and meaningful impact of any of the unknown government to 'fallacy of attacking the person'. You guys have children, hope junior won't be disappointed.
Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by gregg2: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chai, see how this Fani-Kayode take finish that jagaban

1[size=15pt])1) It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks.

2) It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can speak.

3) It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shake when he tries to eat and lifts a fork and knife.

4) It is not me, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode that his breath is so bad, it is so bad enough to knock off the beard. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode.

5) So, if anybody is to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by Toktee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
I pity jonathan,the kind of disgrace jonathan will face after march 28,is still doing pressup,fani kayode,u better relocate to ghana nw

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by appini: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
How can I fail an exam that I sets up for myself.

FFK get mouth sha..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
FFK and Fayose tormenting Tinubu and Buhari since 1762 AD grin grin grin

GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by fkaz(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
If the same Femi Fani-kayode that accuse Ahmed Bola tinubu of planning to take over as vice president if Buhari win, is now saying Tinubu is unhealthy, it show that Femi Fani-kayode is in insane. Is either Fani-kayode is a APC mole in PDP or he is totally MAD, i don't think any reasonable person should take him serious, even Olisa metuh is a little bit more compose than him.
Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by olaboy001(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
LOOOL In an Oil Producing Nation; No Electricity - No Fuel To Power Generator - No Fuel Inside Car ; PDP isn't the way forward at all.. Change is what we crave for.
Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by egift(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by gregg2: 1:18am On Mar 02, 2015
hahahahaha. . . @the Tinubu Mouth Odour thing
Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by nwafuluozoh: 2:38am On Mar 02, 2015
Buhari is perpetually unelectable. No shaking!
Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by yakubuomowumi: 2:59am On Mar 02, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by Horus(m): 3:03am On Mar 02, 2015
Jonathan ready for Kirikiri Prison
Re: Jonathan Ready For Buhari, Election, Says PDP by olaboy001(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
GEJ know when GMB gets there, the NNPC will open its books, then when know which 'subsidies' the government has been paying and to whom. #TS
If Tinubu is thief as you said, GEJ is the C&C so let him probe him...

(1) (Reply)

25,000 Pastors Hold Prayers For Buhari / PDP Member Wants Obanikoro Disqualified From Holding Public Office. / Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.