Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

How To Redeem My Self Image - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Redeem My Self Image (1072 Views)

+18 How I Raped My Self On Christmas Eve / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs / I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Redeem My Self Image by apluz: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hey pals, I ve been tamed a "bad boy" where I live. I have bad rep with women and they all gossip abt me to every new girl I meet. Thing is, I onced lived the life of a player, flirting with so many girls and its haunting me ever since ve changed. I want to settle down with this girl I really love. But pple still gossip abt me and my past life to her and its making her doubt my love for her. Pls guys any tips on how I can redeem my self image ??
Re: How To Redeem My Self Image by Hazardd(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
maybe you are a celebrity thats why the gossip about you lol ...

If the girl really love you she will stay no matter what they told her about you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Redeem My Self Image by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 02, 2015
Become a pastor
Re: How To Redeem My Self Image by Bidex6444(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Go to Redemption Camp...
Re: How To Redeem My Self Image by klark3: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2015
apluz:
Hey pals, I ve been tamed a "bad boy" where I live. I have bad rep with women and they all gossip abt me to every new girl I meet. Thing is, I onced lived the life of a player, flirting with so many girls and its haunting me ever since ve changed. I want to settle down with this girl I really love. But pple still gossip abt me and my past life to her and its making her doubt my love for her. Pls guys any tips on how I can redeem my self image ??
If she's having any misgivings about your love for her, give her time. If she doesn't come back, it only means her love for u wasn't strong. Why would she place baseless rumblings before u? Thought u were once a badt guy, so u should be strong enough to let her go. I doubt if that girl likes u.
Re: How To Redeem My Self Image by erwinwallpaper(m): 3:05am On Feb 08, 2022
Interesting topic
Re: How To Redeem My Self Image by steveneche(m): 3:53am On Feb 08, 2022
YOU CAN NOW BROWSE LONGER AT CHEAPER PRICE
Re: How To Redeem My Self Image by Justice4Toto: 4:44am On Feb 08, 2022
Start telling people not to vote TINUBU
That way they will know you have changed
Bro this is the fastest way
Please try it
Re: How To Redeem My Self Image by arthurwillia(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Lol turn a pastor
Re: How To Redeem My Self Image by HELLASJ(m): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2022
She should be very happy to have the bdet guy
@OP reassure her of the love you have for her but give her space if she's behaving somehow, if she comes back then she loves you,l but if she doesn't then let her go.
Re: How To Redeem My Self Image by frozen70(f): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2022
apluz:

Being decent and self respect is one of the ways of redeeming bad images

For your current girl, if you know that you will disgrace your self with all the stories she heard about you, just let her go on time

But if you are now committed with her, prove it and put it into practice

Be honest, humble, transparent, open and gentle

Let the above mentioned speak for you

(1) (Reply)

That Lady Whom You Taught Was A Celibate May be Secretly Digging A Guy / When You Offend Your Benin Wife. / The Best Revenge Ever. A Must Read!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.