Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! (3126 Views)

This is the height of friendzone(pics) / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2016
I visited my crush for an assignment we hope to submit on monday. I wanted to grab the opportunity to tell her what i feel for her.

I knocked at the door. I am sure she heard a masculine voice but what i dnt get is why she came out stark naked. I was shocked to the marrow.

She dragged me to her bed. I found out she was shaving. She asked me to help her shave her possey that her hand was paining her.

When i was shaving, my "gbola" started rising. Nawa oooo. And i didnt want her to see it. One thing let to another, i say make i fin...ger her small. Na so she got angry and pull my hand out forcefully..

She started saying "you know u are like my brother bla bla bla" na so i carry vex commot her house.

She has been calling me since but i refused to pick her call. What do i do now?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by Caseless: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by gabinogem(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2016
u need vigorous masturbation... Happy Friendzone day.
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by cruzita(f): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2016
undecided you are like her brother?so her brother dey help her shave?arararatata laughing in Zimbabwe
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by mzvyne(f): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Op, your life dey inside bottle, baby oku bottle to be precise...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Both of u na mumu

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by phanshark(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I visited my crush for an assignment we hope to submit on monday. I wanted to grab the opportunity to tell her what i feel for her.

I knocked at the door. I am sure she heard a masculine voice but what i dnt get is why she came out stark naked. I was shocked to the marrow.

She dragged me to her bed. I found out she was shaving. She asked me to help her shave her possey that her hand was paining her.

When i was shaving, my "gbola" started rising. Nawa oooo. And i didnt want her to see it. One thing let to another, i say make i fin...ger her small. Na so she got angry and pull my hand out forcefully..

She started saying "you know u are like my brother bla bla bla" na so i carry vex commot her house.

rest in peace man. In case you see angel lasisi, tell him 2 remove ur eyes because na him kill you.
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2016
I dnt know but i think it is not wrong if her brother helps her to shave
cruzita:
undecided you are like her brother?so her brother dey help her shave?arararatata laughing in Zimbabwe
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by Ahmed0336(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
undecided
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2016
mzvyne:
Op, your life dey inside bottle, baby oku bottle to be precise...
how do i get out of the bottle? Thanks
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Ahmed0336:
undecided
what?
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by Maxi112: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2016
enjoy ur brother friend zone embarassed embarassed

at list u for make attempt op!

anyway! thanks for d joke
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by cruzita(f): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u mean if your sister helps u to shave your below ,you see nothing wrong?haba !!!.bro easy with the lie na
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
u mean if your sister helps u to shave your below ,you see nothing wrong?haba !!!.bro easy with the lie na
when i was young, my elder sis was bathing me. Not a big deal tho. It is rather fun
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Maxi112:
enjoy ur brother friend zone embarassed embarassed

at list u for make attempt op!

anyway! thanks for d joke
wait until u experience it.. U will know that i am telling the truth
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by firstking01(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2016
Rubbish
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by KingRex1(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2016
OP take a moment nd reflect on ur life... Ask ursef why u mumu like this.
People no dey waste time to bleep dia enemy talk more of crush.
U shaved her p*ssy, u no clean am up give her head nd bleep her straight up.
Infact this story na lie!
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by Maxi112: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
wait until u experience it.. U will know that i am telling the truth
experience ke!

God will not allow that kind of experience come close to me.... cause am not gonno leave without having my way... either by force or anyother means... all i no is that "there must be a way" see one on one goal way u miss and u expect me to clap for u.... U deserve to be arrested for that if this is true
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by obontami: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

What's the name of this ghanian movie ??
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2016
KingRex1:
OP take a moment nd reflect on ur life... Ask ursef why u mumu like this.

People no dey waste time to bleep dia enemy talk more of crush.

U shaved her p*ssy, u no clean am up give her head nd bleep her straight up.

Infact this story na lie!
i didnt wanna act like a pervert. Thats why
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Maxi112:
experience ke!

God will not allow that kind of experience come close to me.... cause am not gonno leave without having my way... either by force or anyother means... all i no is that "there must be a way" see one on one goal way u miss and u expect me to clap for u.... U deserve to be arrested for that if this is true
forcefully have my way you said? I never wanna spend the rest of my life in jail.

That is rape for goodness' sake!
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by Maxi112: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
forcefully have my way you said? I never wanna spend the rest of my life in jail.

That is rape for goodness' sake!
what abt her sexually molesting u

why not jail her

I now see reason why u languishing in a friendzone, u have hug evidence against her to have ur way... is not too late bro.. ignoring her call is a bad idea, just prove to her that u r a man and have her forever
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2016
Maxi112:
what abt her sexually molesting u

why not jail her
a lady molesting you sexually? Who will believe you? Oboy, na naija we dey.

How many ladies were jailed for sexual molestation and rape? Abegi
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by Maxi112: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
a lady molesting you sexually? Who will believe you? Oboy, na naija we dey.

How many ladies were jailed for sexual molestation and rape? Abegi
na u dey talk that one.. u never see case,

are u trying to tell me there is no rule of law in Nigeria??

a lady molested u sexually, and u r here telling me a proper court will not allow justice to prevail cause she is a woman I don't believe it

she her self no say u can't give a goat yam to keep for u.. two things must happen.. either the goat eat d yam or d yam eat the goat

she owe u big apology! no offence
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by refiner(f): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2016
....laffing in Japanese....grin...see as una just dey ague on a fictional tale?....believe dis and u can believe anyfin!
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2016
refiner:
....laffing in Japanese....grin...see as una just dey ague on a fictional tale?....believe dis and u can believe anyfin!
na true life story. U dnt av any other option than to believe me. I need ur advice
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by KingRex1(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i didnt wanna act like a pervert. Thats why
You both acted like pervs ab initio.. Y nt complete it
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by refiner(f): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
na true life story. U dnt av any other option than to believe me. I need ur advice

....my friend dats fiction!...or better still wat u wished came to pass!...am not gullible!...go do somfin meaningful wif ur life!undecided
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by MrigweC(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2016
U are finished

Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2016
refiner:

....my friend dats fiction!...or better still wat u wished came to pass!...am not gullible!...go do somfin meaningful wif ur life!undecided
dnt be a thomas. Anything goes when it comes to possibility
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by NemzySeries(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2016
wasted!!! I repeat...U're WASTED
Re: I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! by Elzends(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Politicalthug......ur threads show that you are from the lineage of lie Mohammed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! / He Wanted To Propose, But Now He Is Confused. / Wajir Women Rep Fatuma Gedi Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.