Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why I Don't Get Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Get Attention (2091 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Get Attention by Francmakua(f): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
I just keep on wondering why I don't get attention from guys. I will always see guys falling for the girl next door, even hear my mates talk about how much attention they get from guys. Am not as beautiful or as gorgeous as other girls but I know that am not ugly although am fat but not very fat. The few times guys has stopped to talk to me, they either ask directly for sex or ask for my phone number and they will not call or call for sometime and stop. I don't know why I don't get attension from guys. I even see girls am better bragging about how guys chyke them often and about their boys friends.
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by mirexxx(f): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mouth odour is a bad thing.
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by mirexxx(f): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
Mirexxx...long time o! U forget me abi?
lol no oo
I no dey see u again na smiley
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Francmakua(f): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Aprime:
Mouth odour is a bad thing.
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by barackodam: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
simple, stop forming hard to get!!!!!!
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Francmakua(f): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2015
I don't have mouth odour
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by nickusoro(m): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2015
OP, surf around this thread. You see them males? Huh?

Now that's to say you now have "our" attention.

You okay with that?

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2015
Sorry franka, don't worry, it's a matter of time. I'd advice you not to be desperate cuz being desperate leads to a lot of pain when you finally get into a relationship. Besides, you may curse the attention you finally get after craving it cuz guys are very wicked and not all the girls bragging about their relationships are actually enjoying the experience.
Your friends will tell you the good side but they will never tell you what they're going through in the relationship. Please don't fall for the hype, and appreciate your single status. You could use that time to do something positive with your life instead of dreaming of one guy's love, a guy that will probably just ruin and make your life a misery when he comes in. Good luck.
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by ronald4lif(m): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2015
First of all, you have to learn how to love yourself first. Only you can love you more than any other person. Again, you don't sound like someone who is happy, you have to be happy dear. Love doesn't visit where the atmosphere is not bright and welcoming.

One more thing, please try to burn some fats. Exercise well and eat less. Do this not just to attract guys but for your own health.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
First of all, you have to learn how to love yourself first. Only you can love you more than any other person. Again, you don't sound like someone who is happy, you have to be happy dear. Love doesn't visit where there atmosphere is not bright and welcoming.

One more thing, please try to burn some fats. Exercise well and eat less. Do this not just to attract guys but for your own health.
one crate of orijin for you
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by ronald4lif(m): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2015
Ipledge:
one crate of orijin for you

Lol! Thank you mate!
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Francmakua(f): 12:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Sorry franka, don't worry, it's a matter of time. I'd advice you not to be desperate cuz being desperate leads to a lot of pain when you finally get into a relationship. Besides, you may curse the attention you finally get after craving it cuz guys are very wicked and not all the girls bragging about their relationships are actually enjoying the experience.
Your friends will tell you the good side but they will never tell you what they're going through in the relationship. Please don't fall for the hype, and appreciate your single status. You could use that time to do something positive with your life instead of dreaming of one guy's love, a guy that will probably just ruin and make your life a misery when he comes in. Good luck.
Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Francmakua:
Thank you so much. God bless you.

You're welcome. I'm very far from perfect but I'd hate it if you fall cuz it's really, really.........really not worth it.
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by isan(m): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2015
If dey don't call u, u call dem undecided
Re: Why I Don't Get Attention by SkinnyDude(m): 3:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Francmakua:
I don't have mouth odour
where do u base?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich Or Famous Spouse / Should He Marry The Lady He Loves Or The One That Loves Him? / I NEED ANSWERS. Can A Husband Be Accused Of Rapin His Wife??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.