Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar (20122 Views)

Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Police After A Gun Battle In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) / Police Kill Two Robbery Suspects In Gun Battle In Delta State (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Emmahunk:

African Magic.
Gun battle indeed. So what happened to the second occupant of the taxi and the driver since the taxi was already blocked by the Police Van? Why the silence on both?
My take is that one of the two occupants could have been a uniformed man who stupidly felt insulted by being asked to step down may be after introducing himself. Probably a soldier, he could have tried to prove gallantry nonsense. So there is really no need for the Police to start painting an unbelievable picture of gun duel simply to cover up their killing the man instead of arresting him to answer to his crime of fighting and killing an officer on duty
tunda fire u ur fada go b nx idiot was u dia
Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
even our president,pastors,lecturers,our senior in age,gonvernors nigerian dont hv respect 4 na police una go respect? I paid visite 2 my broda @ namibia isaw hw pple gave dia respect 2 dia uniform men but hia in nigeriais quite difa imagine even if ur unarmed den police stop u instead of respecting den hence ur crime free inshort am confuse we youth nw a day
Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by spaggyy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
rigchelle1000:
I've made sixty four thousand dollars do so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money.
It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
young man save that crap, u are talking nonsense...if you are making $64,000 (12,736,000)u won't be here posting shit,so guy F..off

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
hungryboy:
oga,that guy right there was calabar's most notorious criminal named chop-chop, boy was only 18yrs old but was reponsible for most of the car jacking and armed robbery incidents in this town,
am suprised the got him finally, cos that boy had escaped from them through the help of his african bullet proof many times
Wow, 18yrs and so daring. Good riddance then. Peace.
Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by Skoopy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
How I wish it was this police man they call YELLOW in my street he stop every single person..openly ask for monkey without shame. Even the keke men will collect 100bucks from you if you are coming back home by 10pm cus policemen are waiting to collect theirs.

Are you referring to the albino police officer who operates around school road satellite town? That guy is a torn in the flesh.

Meanwhile it is common for police men to pursue and clear your car over offenses like beating traffic etc in calabar. This may just be one of those incidents. I'm sure those guys cannot be armed robbers, the fact presented doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by Emmahunk(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
MIGHTYMAN82:
tunda fire u ur fada go b nx idiot was u dia

Hahahahahaha, illiterate!!!
Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by torchwave: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
occupational hazards. RIP to the policeman.
Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
Gud.

Welcome. Be free ask anything that you don't know about JAMB here. E.g is there negative marking e.t.c I surely answer you.
Feel free to whatsapp call or text me on 09033976204
Operation #allnairalanders jambite must pass jamb 15
when should we reprint our form?
Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by Takim107(f): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Skoopy:

Are you referring to the albino police officer who operates around school road satellite town? That guy is a torn in the flesh.

Meanwhile it is common for police men to pursue and clear your car over offenses like beating traffic etc in calabar. This may just be one of those incidents. I'm sure those guys cannot be armed robbers, the fact presented doesn't add up.
you know him well. ..that man eh
Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by bubenwsou: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
May he enjoy his new life. I recently wrote an article on #safety precautions. With the #2015Election approaching its important to bare a few basic safety tips in mind. Read it here http:///ocZw1H
Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by myramiliassi: 6:24am On Mar 07, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar by myramiliassi: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Snatch Lexus Jeep, Kidnap Owner In Ibadan / CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures) / Man Arrested For Burying Daughter Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.