Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

25Days of CIVIC WISDOM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25Days of CIVIC WISDOM (350 Views)

Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont / I See No Wisdom In The South South / Its Officially 25days To Election..#apcwhereisbuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25Days of CIVIC WISDOM by MayorofLagos(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Sometimes the leader we get is the leader we deserve.

When you vote in a corrupt leader you must live, sorrounded, with the vagaries of corruption.

Will you cast vote for a leader that tells his nation "stealing is not corruption"?

Will you cast vote for a leader that sent his Army General and Cabinet Ministers to go in a state and violate the electoral will of a people?

Will you cast vote for a leader that tours the nation and gives bribe in exchange for endorsement?

Will you cast vote for a leader who lacks the will to send in rescue force and free 200 kidnapped girls, but uses force deployment to rescue his own political career?

....the leader you get is the leader you deserve!

Do you deserve Jonathan as your leader?

VOTE HIM OUT! grin
Re: 25Days of CIVIC WISDOM by killuminati(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2015
F
Re: 25Days of CIVIC WISDOM by GeneralBosco: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2015
PVC secured and ready to vote cluelessness and incompetence out of Aso Rock.
Even if Jonathan personally brings Shecow to my house, I'm voting him out.

(1) (Reply)

Shiite Alleges Plot To Assassinate El-zakzaky / The Islamophobia Scam / Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.