Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,832 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Its Officially 25days To Election..#apcwhereisbuhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Officially 25days To Election..#apcwhereisbuhari (569 Views)

APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative” / Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) / INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Officially 25days To Election..#apcwhereisbuhari by Built2last: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2015
If anyone knows where he is please tell us.

He was last seen in Nigeria in maiduguri campaign ground on 16th February.
And 3hours in Chatham house

GEJ is still campaigning, the wife will visit the 36 states to mobilise women, so i heard.

PDP is gathering momentum

Pretending that GMBs disappearance is not costing APC a lot will mean a refined lie.

Where is he
If you know, tell us.

3 Likes

Re: Its Officially 25days To Election..#apcwhereisbuhari by madridguy(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2015
General his resting somewhere and if I may ask why do you want to know his whereabout?

2 Likes

Re: Its Officially 25days To Election..#apcwhereisbuhari by menesheh(m): 12:44am On Mar 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin

No be small thing

1 Like

Re: Its Officially 25days To Election..#apcwhereisbuhari by fitzmayowa: 1:07am On Mar 03, 2015
madridguy:
General his resting somewhere and if I may ask why do you want to know his whereabout?

Let me play the devil's advocate here, is there no comfortable place to rest in nigeria

In as much as he has the right to rest in any part of the world, his continued absence in the country might generate another round of controversy about his "health"...IMO
Re: Its Officially 25days To Election..#apcwhereisbuhari by stinggy(m): 5:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Built2last:
If anyone knows where he is please tell us.

He was last seen in Nigeria in maiduguri campaign ground on 16th February.
And 3hours in Chatham house

GEJ is still campaigning, the wife will visit the 36 states to mobilise women, so i heard.

PDP is gathering momentum

Pretending that GMBs disappearance is not costing APC a lot will mean a refined lie.

Where is he
If you know, tell us.

Are both parties running the same calendar/roster? When has it become a bad thing to take a rest?
Why not busy yourself about how to convince electorates to vote your candidate? Why is Buhari giving you incurable headache?
Re: Its Officially 25days To Election..#apcwhereisbuhari by madridguy(m): 7:01am On Mar 03, 2015
My brother that is pure politics....he knows what is doing and all this tactics has been very helpful. Mind you, the man considered every capaign here in Nigeria done and he extended his own to foreign land. Victory is ours.

fitzmayowa:

Let me play the devil's advocate here, is there no comfortable place to rest in nigeria

In as much as he has the right to rest in any part of the world, his continued absence in the country might generate another round of controversy about his "health"...IMO

(1) (Reply)

N-delta Group Drums Support For Buhari / Police Opens Fire On Moving Car, Shoots 76-year- Old Man, Physically Challenged / Doyin Okupe(pdp) Vs Garba Shehu(apc) Live On Channelstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.