Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles (4998 Views)

Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba / Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK / Why Does Pro Apc Posts And Comments Get Many Likes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by praxisnetworks: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2015
see Goodluck's 2015 budget summary bro!

torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . .you TANOIDS/PROTECTIONIST are so jobless . . . . . . . . . .instead of focusing on propping up your unsellable candidates, you are busy focusing on APC and likes . . . . . . . . . . .next, you will ask what GMB eats at home . . . . . . . . . . . . .TANOIDS have been infected with disease "FFK"

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by koboko69: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . .you TANOIDS/PROTECTIONIST are so jobless . . . . . . . . . .instead of focusing on propping up your unsellable candidates, you are busy focusing on APC and likes . . . . . . . . . . .next, you will ask what GMB eats at home . . . . . . . . . . . . .TANOIDS have been infected with disease "FFK"
u dey mind this hopeless people. yesterday APC was only winning on social media...today they aew openning threads about dwindling likes. Hypocrites!!
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by Mamatee07: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
size38:
I think u have not noticed well. The likes for APC is still growing on daily basis. Do u think GEJ will perform Magic to change his misfortune within the six weeks he shifted the election? The answer is NO. What he couldn't do in 6yrs, he cannot do in 6 weeks. That is one. Voting GEJ for another 4yrs will amount to mortgaging our collective future for another 4yrs. Let's call a goat its name. GEJ has failed us for 6yrs. The PDP has failed Nigerians for collective period of 16yrs. So no amount of Image laundering will save him.

Thank you, it still reaches 200 and above all the time and always more than the pro PDP ones
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin. This one hit una hard, no way to cover up that's why all these excuses. Don't worry, the log will still fall off your eyes soon. Don't fight it!
torkaka:
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by PapaBrowne(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
A lot of the likes were pay per click.

The finances have run out.

The adverts have waned.

As journalists are no longer getting fat brown envelopes, The newspaper articles have vanished.

It was all hype.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by najoke: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Who cares about likes.......so na likes PDPiigs they find up and down ...........I hardly check mine............I can dash you guys some if you want grin

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by clevvermind(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2015
ahaika23:
Exactly. WHen figures like Nigeria being the largest economy, top three fastest growing economy, kpmg's inclusion of GEJ's rail system as worldclass, reduction in hunger rate, increase in life duration and many other international indices, I knew that the worst was befalling APC, and then the news of capturing Shekau. If that happens, you will be amazed at what we shall all discover and then their end will appear.
that is it. they are always sad when good news comes up. but their end is near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by fkaz(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
i'm with you. i have noticed it. apc is already going down.

APC got games, just relax. By the time Tinubu(Jagabanty) comes back, he will rubbish all jonathan visit to lagos.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by asadike(f): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2015
Like is dead and buried only share remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2015
Right from time PDP no de get likes naw, we are more real and physical than being phantom and cyber grin
Mamatee07:

Thank you, it still reaches 200 and above all the time and always more than the pro PDP ones
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2015
WEll, I hope so. He has to come back fast before only one like remains for him on nairaland. cool
fkaz:

APC got games, just relax. By the time Tinubu(Jagabanty) comes back, he will rubbish all jonathan visit to lagos.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by vivacious01: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2015
So you think we have decanted ehnn,day dreamer,arise from your sleep Jonathanians,dont wait to be told!
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by clevvermind(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2015
angels09:

lolzzz
really with this 2015 budget of acrimony?

keep posting trash.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by HzRF(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2015
ahaika23:
That is another opinion. But FG still de give Amaechi state alawee naw
Wike is shadow marking him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2015
Leave the orange-head
clevvermind:
keep posting trash.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by HzRF(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2015
DaBullIT:
You all can sit there and type bullshit

or you can liisten up

Likes have dropped because everybody is researching

likes have dropped because people are going from city to city to campaign

more importantly , Likes have dropped because what PDP has been posting online has been irritating , fake and unfounded

WE ARE STILL HERE , BUT WE WON'T LET YOU INFECT US WITH YOUR MUMU DESIRE FOR LIKES
This guy is in lot of pain grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Ok, una no decant then wetin happen? Please kindly explain.
vivacious01:
So you think we have decanted ehnn,day dreamer,arise from your sleep Jonathanians,dont wait to be told!
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by Ikengawo: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2015
size38:
I think u have not noticed well. The likes for APC is still growing on daily basis. Do u think GEJ will perform Magic to change his misfortune within the six weeks he shifted the election? The answer is NO. What he couldn't do in 6yrs, he cannot do in 6 weeks. That is one. Voting GEJ for another 4yrs will amount to mortgaging our collective future for another 4yrs. Let's call a goat its name. GEJ has failed us for 6yrs. The PDP has failed Nigerians for collective period of 16yrs. So no amount of Image laundering will save him.

seven likes
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by gists: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2015
PDP paying ewarriors to cast doubts on the minds of APC supporters since 0000BC
When you people are done deceiving yourselves, you'll wake up to reality.
APC is a moving train, if you think you can stop it, then give it a try.
Thank God we are in march already. Watch and see how events unfolds in the next couple of days.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by makazona(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2015
Now that u have said this,they will open hundreds of NL account to increase the likes and prove a point

its just psychological. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by praxisnetworks: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2015
please we need to discus this budget and reject it....91% recurrent expenditure for 2015 is evil!!! shocked shocked

Ikengawo:

seven likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by Blackfire(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2015
ahaika23:
Better remain in that mode, most of your types are even on 'faint mode'. cheesy

... or Ghost Mode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by praxisnetworks: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2015
discuss this budget for 2015.....

makazona:
Now that u have said this,they will open hundreds of NL account to increase the likes and prove a point

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2015
HzRF:

This guy is in lot of pain grin
seriously, he is.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by clevvermind(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2015
makazona:

you said they will open? they have already done it na.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2015
makazona:

it's normal. But I believe they are all tired of the whole thing generally.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
lol, already? These guys fast ghan!
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by fkaz(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2015
ahaika23:
WEll, I hope so. He has to come back fast before only one like remains for him on nairaland. cool

The ops should have realise that Buhari, tinubu, lie Mohamed el-rufia amaechi etc are not around, he should relax, and wait for them

But I am very pleased that I am fit, the doctors have declared me fit and I am going back for the final onslaught.” . - BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by ahaika23: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
fkaz:

The ops should have realise that Buhari, tinubu, lie Mohamed el-rufia amaechi etc are not around, he should relax, and wait for them

But I am very pleased that I am fit, the doctors have declared me fit and I am going back for the final onslaught.” . - BUHARI
na dem de press the likes?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by clevvermind(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
ahaika23:
lol, already? These guys fast ghan!
where do you think they are getting those likes from?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by praxisnetworks: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy you awoke sleeping giants bro....explain this Jonathan's 2015 evil budget 4 Nigeria....and you may convince me to team up with you by showing me via the budget that GEJ means well for Nigeria!

clevvermind:

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Sharp Drop In Number Of Likes For Pro APC Articles by davo3286: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2015
ahaika23:
I am really amazed to notice the high drop of likes we used to see on this platform for pro ACP/Buhari comments. This goes a very long way to prove that the scheme of the opposition in hoodwinking the gullible has waned terribly with more people discerning without sentiments in actuality who is better between GEJ and MB. Why I used MB here is because Buhari's name isn't 'General' unlike Goodluck. Or should we start putting 'D' before GEJ, that is by the way anyway. So back to the topic, I think the log is falling fast from the eyes of most of their supporters and they are beginning to express a better sense of judgment. Their evil propaganda has already failed. You do not need to look far to see GEJ's transformation slowly taking effect. God bless Nigeria, Amen.

Very good observation, my guy! I see that too. Most of my friends and colleagues are beginning to see the light. The thing is, one of their useless campaign points (insecurity -BokoHaram) has failed so maybe they are thinking of another. Shame on them all!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed: Real Reasons Why Stella Obasanjo Was Not Buried At Iruekpen / Kaduna State Govt Is Creating Its Own Army(pics) / EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.