Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust (23804 Views)

Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence / Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) / Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by jamace(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by nonykdj: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Presidency is not a retirement home.GEJtill2019
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by criminalmindz: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
ZackiGp:
• CocaCola sacked 800 workers last week
• Cadbury is planning to sack 700 staff
• MTN sacked 500
• NESTLE to sack 600 workers
• IDL sacked 200 workers
• MOBIL propose voluntary retirement benefits
• NBL sacked 400 staff
• MANUFACTURERS say they will shut down factories because of the exchange eate and power!!
• Sacking of workers has started in the Banking industry
• The Nigeria exchange rate is now 225+ Naira to a Dollar.
• POWER GENERATION has dropped again 360MW! BLACKOUT NIGERIA

WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT?

ANSWER:
OUR PRESIDENT IS BUSY SHARING DOLLARS AND BILLIONS OF NAIRA TO PASTORS, IMAMS KINGS, POLITICAL ASSOCIATE, MILITANTS AND OTHERS WHILE THE CHILDREN OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN POPULACE ARE BEING SACKED FROM WORK.
HIS WIFE IS BUSY CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM.

I agree with all above: What will happen to all the people being laid off? to theit children, wives, family? WHAT

When we raise our voices some people see all these as being an APC or PDP issues or being a politician! They ask if am not being too passionate! NO!!! It is OUR issue as NIGERIANS!
We are meant to question a government that is NOT PERFORMING! And performance is tied to reality of what is happening.

We need to stop looking through our mirror of political and religious biases and see things as they are! Nigeria is in a bad state and Nigerians are suffering! I know how I share the little I have with people who under normal circumstances should be buoyant! All this whilst millions of Naira and dollars from our resources are being shared amongst a few and they tell us ..All is okay!
EVERYTHING IS GOODLUCK FAULT. FOOL

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by blackandbold: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
alaoeri:
What else TANoids get to offer aside propagandas.
nothings..by the way pdp said apc is responsible for fuel scarcity
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by blackandbold: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
taharqa:

Na LIE go kill una for that una coven party
u be clown...so u still dont know all that is going on in ur country..u just sit at home and watch AIT thinking u are listening to some credible news station..spoon feeding neonates like u with super story since time immemorial.go to the outside world and see hpw pitiable our economy is amd nobody is questioning the government and yet u. and all ur likes.....u people just behave as if we are not im this same nigeria.....buyin same fuel forr generator, spendings same momey with inflation rate on the rise....with concomitant naira devaluatiom
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by blackandbold: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
bonechamberlain:
its a shame that in this 21st century.. this is the change that some Nigerians are yearning for.... we should not go back to egypt because moses is slow in taking us to the promise land...
what is this one saying.....are nigerians not in egypt already. .same fuckup happening year in year out amd u want to continue life like this.its unfair.

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by bonechamberlain(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
blackandbold:

what is this one saying.....are nigerians not in egypt already. .same fuckup happening year in year out amd u want to continue life like this.its unfair.
mr black hand am not in Egypt... Nigeria is growing, have faith and hope
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by windowxp5(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
bonechamberlain:
its a shame that in this 21st century.. this is the change that some Nigerians are yearning for.... we should not go back to egypt because moses is slow in taking us to the promise land...

Sorry sir, but I don't seems to understand if u actually read the same Bible I read or you have ur personal hand written own.

The Bible never attributed Israelite delay in entering the promise land to Moses. Moses never slowed them down. They slowed themselves down.
Meanwhile, If you can twist the Bible like this to suite your solidarity for gej, then now I believe that pastors were actually paid 7bn naira to canvass for Goodluck. Kia,
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by windowxp5(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
criminalmindz:

EVERYTHING IS GOODLUCK FAULT. FOOL

So if not him who is it then?
Do you know the titles that accompanies the president., GCFR, command in Chief, number one citizen, controller general etc.

And why is every little good happenings in the country attributed to him.?

If he can take the glory for building rail way, paint the airports, arranged old cargo locomotive trains, and what else?, then he shud be ready to take the blame for anything under his watch too. Because if to say na employ those company employ those people, the rate of job employment for increase and he will come out to take the glory.
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by bonechamberlain(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2015
windowxp5:

Sorry sir, but I don't seems to understand if u actually read the same Bible I read or you have ur personal hand written own.

The Bible never attributed Israelite delay in entering the promise land to Moses. Moses never slowed them down. They slowed themselves down.
Meanwhile, If you can twist the Bible like this to suite your solidarity for gej, then now I believe that pastors were actually paid 7bn naira to canvass for Goodluck. Kia,
first u should study the english u wrote before posting. 2.) i never mentioned the bible and i never quoted any bible verse, If u are smart u should know that since there was no bible quotation, whatever i wrote was literally in the context of what you read ie ( what i believe it to be). so there was no bible twisting, therefore u can now debunk your belief that gej paid 7bn to pastors. please next time u talk about the bible back it up with facts like chapters and verses of the holy book. GRATIAS
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by criminalmindz: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
windowxp5:

So if not him who is it then?
Do you know the titles that accompanies the president., GCFR, command in Chief, number one citizen, controller general etc.

And why is every little good happenings in the country attributed to him.?

If he can take the glory for building rail way, paint the airports, arranged old cargo locomotive trains, and what else?, then he shud be ready to take the blame for anything under his watch too. Because if to say na employ those company employ those people, the rate of job employment for increase and he will come out to take the glory.

ANOTHER FOOL.
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by windowxp5(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
criminalmindz:

ANOTHER FOOL.

anyone passing by will be able to differentiate who the real fool is.
you questioned why everything (bad thing) must be attributed to Jonathan. and i only explained to you why it should.
if you disagree then you should have come out politely and argue or counter it.
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by windowxp5(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
first u should study the english u wrote before posting. 2.) i never mentioned the bible and i never quoted any bible verse, If u are smart u should know that since there was no bible quotation, whatever i wrote was literally in the context of what you read ie ( what i believe it to be). so there was no bible twisting, therefore u can now debunk your belief that gej paid 7bn to pastors. please next time u talk about the bible back it up with facts like chapters and verses of the holy book. GRATIAS

well said bro.
will strongly imbibe your first point.

Second point and explanation clears the air, i saw where u're coming from and the 7bn belief is nullify until concrete evidence is provided.
meanwhile for bible back up, e full my hand. didn't want to turn it into religious tread
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by criminalmindz: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2015
windowxp5:

anyone passing by will be able to differentiate who the real fool is.
you questioned why everything (bad thing) must be attributed to Jonathan. and i only explained to you why it should.
if you disagree then you should have come out politely and argue or counter it.

A FOOL IS ALWAYS A FOOL. THATS WHAT YOU ARE
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by bonechamberlain(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
windowxp5:

well said bro.
will strongly imbibe your first point.

Second point and explanation clears the air, i saw where u're coming from and the 7bn belief is nullify until concrete evidence is provided.
meanwhile for bible back up, e full my hand. didn't want to turn it into religious tread
ok noted sir
Re: Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust by smartleo(m): 1:09am On Mar 06, 2015
It only takes a liar to uncover one.PDP always confuse as ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.