Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) (2833 Views)

Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by cbrass(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
It's a shame that some people don't want a change in this country angry

This happened in cross river state last week

1 Like

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by temitemi1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
This must be coming from apc bulletin tongue tongue tongue. GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by franugo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
video link or me i no believe am sad sad sad sad there's no way she can be that daft,................is there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by yakubuomowumi: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

2 Likes

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by Eggcelent(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
If indeed she said this, then we should look at ourselves because a nation almost always gets the type of leadership it deserves. However, I doubt if indeed she said this cos her husband has always insisted that his ambition wasn't worth the blood of any Nigeria; and I guess that includes the blood of APC supporters. MEANWHILE, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF A PROSPECTIVE BUYER REQUESTS FOR HIS/HER "CHANGE" FROM ANY OF THE MARKET WOMEN? (assuming this report is true)

1 Like

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by Baawaa(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
"NEVER AGAIN",she will say that,after may 29. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
PEJ again?? Sure APC didn't forge this??

Meanwhile, change is already happening, vote CONTINUITY.

GEJ till Buhari takes holy communion
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by Akkord4gov: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Imagine,person wey we suppose to have stoned to death with her husband still dey yern rubbish
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
All you do is jump from thread to thread posting this rubbish using different monikers. Your english is very poor. The time spent trolling would have been better spent studying and improving yourself. (Just a friendly advice).

5 Likes

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by DaBullIT(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
she did

1 Like

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yes she did, i have the video. I dont know how to share it.
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by laykhorn(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
whoever takes this woman serious is suffering from brain tumor. Otuoke calls, madam

2 Likes

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by XBLadez: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is bullshit and I don't believe it! She only said 'we are not conductors that ask for change'. A deadly punchline that is quaking APC till today. Now dem wan add their own. E no go better for una

GEJ - 2019!!
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by cbrass(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
barnabasj:
Yes she did, i have the video. I dont know how to share it.

You can post it on YouTube and post the link here. Or you can send it to me so I will help you do it
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
change change are you wasiu the conductor?
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
yeah she's right
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by Dannyset(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
If u want to take words coming from our mummy peshey serious, then, ur in for it. Reasons are;
1. Any wrong words she speak in english should be forgiven,
2.When the head is wrong, pls don't consider the body. Jonathan and his goons hav said more than this.
3. U should know she is confused. If u remember she just begged pple not to neglect her husband.
4. Those words are from desperate mind.
-Pls don't take her serious.
I hope dis makes FP for Nigerians to know how inciting these people can be.

2 Likes

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by onos1979(f): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
tosag:
All you do is jump from thread to thread posting this rubbish using different monikers. Your english is very poor. The time spent trolling would have been better spent studying and improving yourself. (Just a friendly advice).
prof.of English what are u still doing in naira land.
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by mrmetoo1: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
She said it from the rally she held last week. She actually said a lot worse in my opinion. She was talking about Hausas and she was there saying "we here don't give birth and abandon our children but they over there give birth to about 100 children and don't allow them come back in the house if they don't make any money from begging" she now goes on to say "this is the reason Jonathan built those schools so that their life will be better. He gave them books free, he told them to go to school free" By the way, I'm paraphrasing because she was speaking in pidgin throughout.

It's very unfortunate that a first lady will stereotype a while group of people like that. I think no one really takes her seriously anymore is why it wasn't bigger news. It kinda just shows how they feel about Hausas

5 Likes

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by saintfizzo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
God.... what have we done to deserve this kind of punishment? this woman needs to STFU and just go back to her village,tanoids grow some brain.... is this not bad enuf?

2 Likes

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by FemiFaniKayode: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yes! She is married to the most intelligent man in the world
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
cbrass:
It's a shame that some people don't want a change in this country angry

This happened in cross river state last week
buh buhari said, he will make dis country ungovernable, and ya said nufin abt it. #nonsense
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by mrmetoo1: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
buh buhari said, he will make dis country ungovernable, and ya said nufin abt it. #nonsense

Buhari never said this!! A PDP man said it

2 Likes

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by egift(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Will you shutup and stop spreading lies against Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by ElFenomeno1: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dumb Patience.
Dunderhead Patience
Dimwith Patience
Daft cu....nt Patience
Dweeb, wife of a certificate carrying dunce called GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by ng0zievergreeen(f): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Dumb Mummy.
my mother is a Dunderhead
my mother is a Dimwith
my mother is a Daft cu....nt
my Dweeb mother, wife of a certificate carrying dunce called my FATHER

Well said Sir!

1 Like

Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by ipunchbitches(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
this one that has brain tumor
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
It shows how mentally deranged she is..
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by meforyou1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC's lie for the week
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:
This is bullshit and I don't believe it! She only said 'we are not conductors that ask for change'. A deadly punchline that is quaking APC till today. Now dem wan add their own. E no go better for una

GEJ - 2019!!
Mama piss or is it iya urine don dey rap for campaign again? Nice punchline sha
Re: Should Patience Jonathan Have Said This? (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
XBLadez:

GEJ - 2019!!
Mama piss or is it iya urine don dey rap for campaign again? but next time,no be conductor dey ask for change,na the costumer dey ask conductor for change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Gov. Okorocha Caught Sleeping During Meeting In America With Buhari / Armed Ijaw Youths Invade Ben Bruce’s Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.