Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

She Is Avoiding Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Avoiding Me (855 Views)

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) / She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Avoiding Me by iykeaniogbe(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Guys plz help I have dis colleague in my choir..we just say hii wenever we meet. Day before the valentines day she playfully asked me wat I will be getting her for val, I just overlooked her request. I didn't bother getting her noffin. Ever since valentine day she stop greeting me n started avoiding me..“The tin still dey surprise me till know ooo”
Re: She Is Avoiding Me by tpwealth(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ignore her too, does ur friendship with her depend on a val gift?
Re: She Is Avoiding Me by iykeaniogbe(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=tpwealth post=31228779]Ignore her too, does ur friendship with her depend on a val gift?
Re: She Is Avoiding Me by iykeaniogbe(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
tpwealth:
Ignore her too, does ur friendship with her depend on a val gift?
I tire ooo she just being paranoid.My tight guy in d choir has noticed it. cuz she stop greeting him also...
Re: She Is Avoiding Me by Vision4God: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Let her be! She wud soon realise life is more dan dat

1 Like

Re: She Is Avoiding Me by iykeaniogbe(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Vision4God:
Let her be! She wud soon realise life is more dan dat
yeah tanx brod..
Re: She Is Avoiding Me by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
@ops that's women for u. Give her some space too.
Re: She Is Avoiding Me by alberto2k(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ignore her too... If she really want u, she'll come around again smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guys Be Honest What Will You Do? / [photo] See How This Guy Is Celebrating His Birthday / Funny! Man Calls Police After His Cat Prevents Him & Wife From Entering House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.