Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? (51690 Views)

My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men / Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by henribj(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2015
ayyoshert:

Thank you my bro, it is just too annoying the level of childishness and insensitivity expressed on this platform, i really love to lend my ideas to topics once in a while, but when i see what people do here, i feel so bad and i withdraw back, it all boils down to the poor administration of the site, comments should be scrutinised before been posted so as to seperate the useful ones from the non constructive, but who knows why they allow the trend to go on unchecked. To the topic, i read somewhere one time that the use of Avocado is good for the firmness of the bosom, you can just mash it into like a puree and use it as a massage,also herbs like thyme and jojoba oil are said to be useful too. Exercising is also important, the likes of chin up and press up can help tighten the muscles of those areas. All the best.

the way i see it, comments can not be scrutinized before being posted, cos everything is automated, also do you know the number of comments that go on NL per second? If MOD or whoever is in charge try to filter the comments mehn na craze be that o, that means your comment on this post go appear next year for the post and not immediately or seconds after.
Also, don't forget freedom of speech o, if you start scrutinizing people's comment before posting and deleting some of them, it means their is no freedom of speech, not that i am in support of the stupid jokes and immature comments made by some people, but atleast we gats form say there "there is freedom of speech", even when we truly know there is "no freedomm of speech".

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by henribj(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2015
mima247:
actually many mothers are guilty of using cloth wrappers to carry their kids on their back... this cn depress boob muscles... i think ur hubbys having avoidance issues ... on d issue of going down on u.. u should have allowed him see a childs head coming out from ur vajayjay.....its a serious turn off for them.....instead of using wrapper ,use a baby ktan or meitai.... gives d same protection to d child @no cost to ur boobs

hmm, maybe the men after seeing a baby come out from a woman's vajayjay, are afraid that one day while going down low the vajayjay can just open its big mouth and swallow the mans head.. hehehehehe
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by henribj(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2015
booket:
dont ever try that.unless u want to kill his ego.re u going to start telling him y he is no lnger going dwn on u nd d issue of bosom.my dear believe me if u do dt.it will only get worse nd also u will finally kill dt ego.i have experience dz type of thngz.d key is to package urself.upgrade urself use hot romantic perfume.use push up bra even though it's shws evrythngz in d bedroom.alwaz wear high hills look nd act more sexy dan before including d way u work.believe he will crave to do all doze thngz.remembet dt u re trying to build up his ego.and it's cn be achieve with ur appearance nd behaviour.nt by talking to him.d moment u start doing all dz he will notice u and add up more flavour nd u will see d result.dont talk abt dz issue with him cox its cn neva change it.believe me these are nt mearnt to be disscuss ur seduction does all thnkz.

you have got a good point there. talking about this with him is quite risky, you must thread softly. i suggest you do the things booket has said, and also learn how to do body language movements in the bedroom, very very important. if you discuss this with him first he might listen to you and do the things you mentioned, but at the end of the day, is he doing it because you have told him to do it, or is he doing it because he truly understands your situation and really wants to make you feel better and happy with yourself as a woman and his wife.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by eripecs(f): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Ishilove:
What bout those with naturally flat bosoms? Those kind that went south right from adolescence?

Talk to your man and quit griping about things that don't matter.
Ishi, pm me we need to talk.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by SAMBARRY: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2015
So many men with the brain of 10 year olds.as if they don't know it's nature
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
So many men with the brain of 10 year olds.as if they don't know it's nature

sambarry sambarry why na? you wan make these dudes for this thread self-service their lives out?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by SAMBARRY: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

sambarry sambarry why na? you wan make these dudes for this thread self-service their lives out?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by SAMBARRY: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Sophyrocks:

since they are not tired of spewing thrash me sef i am not tired of offending their sensibilities including the wankers association of Nigeria
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by fuckerholic(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Don't you know when to joke? undecided
Chai you are pained because it is coming to you as well..anyway sorry oo enjoy it now while it is still standing
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Champella(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
irishCream:
Chaiii...mkpo aba ke nairaland oh cheesy

Kap neke sak imam ado yak uyuko fien mokop. Kap toyo ke afo ado owowan o (cool
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by luluosas(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
My dear, why are you bothering yourself? If your husband ever ask you silly questions regarding your fallen breast, tell him you are not GOD. Things like this is what drives people into craziness. Please, allow nature to take its toll on your breast and don't you ever think of using anything to enhance them.
Now, what do you mean by going low? Are you trying to say that your husband used to sucks your vagina? If that is what you meant, you better repent from that wickedness now before it is too late. Thank you.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by lele007: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Maybe hubby doesn't wanna compete with baby? Tell ur husband what his behaviour is doing to u. He should adjust after that.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by pat077: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
I hope ur olypmus rises again.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by filiks(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Cold water works
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by tppzzy01(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2015
More reason why you should not marry because of looks( bossom, butts etc) am sure her husband married her because of her big and firm breast, now that the thing don bow for nature he (husband) now started frowning his dick head face. mtcheeew. Madam don't bother urself jareh, u ain't gat problem. lesson learnt. As for me I don't bother about all those natural things that will fall for nature except the main thing...(clear throat) nna know wetin I mean!!! that one na d main thing no doubt.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
pray and fast!cheesy

Fool.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2015
mobuch:

Go to a vulcaniser and pump it asap.

Monkey. Thses kids don't kno whehn to joke. Idleness is a bad thing.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Goodkidd:

Fool.
that's your middle name, what's the first name?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by irishCream: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Champella:

Kap neke sak imam ado yak uyuko fien mokop. Kap toyo ke afo ado owowan o (cool

undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by melody12(f): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
worriedmom:

Hellooo. I should wear push up bras while having s.ex Even if I do, hubby will still have to reach in and touch the b.reasts na, not so

I work out my dear. All other parts of my body are fine, just the b.reasts. my tummy is flat, my waist is slim, my laps are firm, but the b.reasts?? smh. I had stretch marks even before i got married but even with the marks, I still had firm boobs until i started b.reastfeeding. I will use the shea butter and start push up exercises like you suggested. thanks a lot. Please on another note, did u experience same sagged boobs after nursing your babies?? Did u find it worrisome? I just want to know if I'm alone in this, or if other mothers have same experience.

Thanks for your encouragement. I'm seriously considering talking it over with him. But before that, I'd like to get some tips from ladies in the same shoes so I can handle the situation better. Thanks for being kind enough to reprimand those laughing at my precarious situation.
I've also nursed two babies and my boobs are still firm like before oo maybe it's your body nature

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by melody12(f): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't know why mine is different, my boobs are still firm even after two kids though I wore my push ups all through breastfeeding and I never allowed the bra to exert much force on the breast while breastfeeding
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by queezer(f): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good morning, please I will like to partner with you I deal on wholesale supply of rice in different kgs both Thailand and Indian rice and will supply at affordable prices we stay in suleja. I will be expecting to hear from you if you are interested.thanks 07056906430
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by edwife(f): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=Chillisauce post=31241727]Edwife don suffer cheesy

Don't mind the idi.ot and the other idiots who liked his post. undecided

I didn't know that my name gives them sleepless night....imagine! undecided
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by irunoko(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2015
grin grin grin

[quote author=edwife post=31323172][/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by edwife(f): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
irunoko:
grin grin grin

What is this?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by irunoko(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
grin grin grin

edwife:

What is this?

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by edwife(f): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2015
There is nothing one won't see in this life,SMH.... undecided undecided

CHILLISAUCE what is the number reported in Nigeria again?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by scholarosisi(f): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.
. I do not have solution to ur challenge, but I would like to advice u to take it easy with worries a lot of women are in ur shoe. I understand ur desire to sartisfy ur husband but there are a lot that nature brings that is beyond us. Ur husband knows how u were b4 child birth he understands. U can also disscus it with him and see how he react. If u need more advice from experienced mothers. There is a forum on facebook called young wives and mothers they might be of help
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Dahjhi: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
henribj:
but seriously i am surprised at nairalanders, days were when people could come to NL and post issues bothering them and they would be sure to see at least 80-90% positive advice from fellow NLanders, but these days all i see is people criticizing each other, fighting eAch other, laughing at issues which honestly bother the Op.
The Op here has posted about something which truly worries her, if you have a good advice to give her pls do, if you don't then don't bother commenting, and if the story amuses you and you feel like laughing out loud, then do it but don't type it on her post. These are issues which if na USA now, Op for fit don go commit suicide. We africans need to help and support one another instead of seeing another persons issue as a source of amusement to ourselves.
Op unfortunately i do not have an advice to give to you seeing as i am a man, but would it be so bad if you sat your husband down and talked about this?
when u see a reasonable post like this; its Henribj. wink Op I must tell you fallen bosoms are not romantic to suck. Just as this poster as said, u need to talk to your man abt it. Who knows other means may be derived for the enjoyment. Meanwhile what's 'go down low
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by henribj(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dahjhi:
when u see a reasonable post like this; its Henribj. wink Op I must tell you fallen bosoms are not romantic to suck. Just as this poster as said, u need to talk to your man abt it. Who knows other means may be derived for the enjoyment. Meanwhile what's 'go down low

ahh Dahjhi e yaf burst my head... wait o, what are you eating on your dp? is that cocoa? and pure water? ahh Dahjhi, how many times did i call you ehn?
oh by the way, you see that thing your doing to the cocoa on your dp? thats whats known as "go down low" grin
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Dahjhi: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
henribj:

ahh Dahjhi e yaf burst my head... wait o, what are you eating on your dp? is that cocoa? and pure water? ahh Dahjhi, how many times did i call you ehn?
oh by the way, you see that thing your doing to the cocoa on your dp? thats whats known as "go down low" grin
oooooh.. I gorrit now.. Gorrit.. Eyah.. Op should talk to her man o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.