Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? (51691 Views)

My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men / Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by irishCream: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chaiii...mkpo aba ke nairaland oh cheesy
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by chinchong: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
It can't lift up any longer.
Forget it.
Its over.

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by davdandam(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
first of all
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by olempe(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
pray and fast!cheesy
Don't worry, ur own time dey come.

Meanwhile, http://nigerianscoop.com
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by tociano009(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Surgery is better, they can help you put silicon but you will no more breastfeed again but your bresat will point and the nipples will make sense die

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Demmzy15(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dr.90210 grin

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by rubii09: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pictures please!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by somegirl1: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

Wearing a bra all the time actually slackens the ligaments that keep the bre.ast.s firm.

If the breasts never need to depend on these ligaments, no problem. I wear a bra circa 23hrs per day.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by olempe(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
SirHouloo:
If remedy dey, the provider don hammer be dat.
that's true o.. Someone needs to start thinking

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

edwife is this you? shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Vic2u(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
You mean how can you eat your cake and have it

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Don't you know when to joke? undecided
is dat not a good answer.
Can she see a plastic surgeon?
Why we nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by fireforfire: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Take a rope and tie d breasts to ur neck. dey wil stand firmly grin

ok jokes apart there r dis body enhancement shops all qround lagos esp allen where dey sell creqms and stuffs like dt for d body.
pop in and try it
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by bosun11(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
The moment the topic got to the front page, a lot of childish nairalanders started to comment.feel your pain miss but i dont think bringing up the topic here would solve the issue unless you got people u are close to on this forum that could help your situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by yemicoal(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lol. embarassed embarassed, op go see modupe ozolua grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by rezzy: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
Humm
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by SirBlack999(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
You cannt go against the law of gravity cus thats nature for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by iykedare(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

Madam, I will advice that you get a fitness trainer to guide you on how to build your boobs. I bet you that after several months,you will have the kind of boobs you never thought possible.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by iykedare(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
whoever took this topic to fp na mad person.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Go to a vulcaniser and pump it asap.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Rexhandsome(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
From a layman perspective ,I think you should join a gym.There are specific workouts that can firm up your boobs.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by bosun11(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
elantraceey:

By their response , you will know them.You didn't need to reply him smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Chai, dis topic na only stupid tinz full ma head. I won't say any, buh as for d go down low, try and bath wif thy hubby before una pumpum. Dat will give him hope dat ya ve chased some bacteria away. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by lilmax(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
St.upid topic,how to revive br.easts....nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by folabayo1(f): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
My advice is dat u shud always wear ur bra even at night wen u want to sleep it really helps a lot and u can just pull it if its no longer comfortable for u but try it for 3 straigh months I bet that u wud see d visible diffrerence wink

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nelgenius4me(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dear writer
That is the price for motherhood. I feel you should be a proud mum. The easiest way get back your breast firm is to go for breast augmentation or breast implant. Breast implant has consequences associated with it. if u feel that u are on the loosing end for not having a firm breast I feel u are not greatful to GOD for the children he blessed you with. Forget about all these young babes with firm tit , after two kids them go know how far with market.

16 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by slap1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
elantraceey:

And she appears to be a female too. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by buoye1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
E no concern me but I seriously detest sagged b.weast.........

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Ace119(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pls can i see the pics of your bobbie so that I can know where to start from

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by smsdigito: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

I really feel your pain my sister and i appreciate your courage and energy to ensure you keep your marriage and home through one of these key things that often scatter marriages(sexual life).
Perhaps the following info maybe helpful.

The breasts are really sensitive part of the female body, and there are many factors that can impair its firmness and turgidity making it impossible to wear clothes with elegance.
Many women have taken this matter into account and have used many tips and techniques to prevent their breasts "falling." Here we have gathered the best and most effective tips so you do not think about the possibility of an aesthetic surgery.
General Tips:
• Try using a good bra, which is your size and fits snugly but without squeezing. This is very important especially when you do some sort of physical activity such as jumping. The breast tissue is damaged very easily, so they must be sure that the skin does not tear with the movement and striations.
• Sudden changes in weight cause streaking. Therefore, it is necessary to monitor your weight constantly.
• When you shower, use cold water and prevent hot.
• Do not use soaps that irritate your skin. Seek containing emollient oils.
The Diet of the firm breasts
Diet is undoubtedly the key to maintaining any part of the skin healthy, young and strong. The following is a guide to help you notice the food that stand out as very useful to keep skin firm and in place. With this guide you can assemble a variety of dishes, smoothies, desserts and other and to vary your daily menu.
Vitamin A: carrots and orange vegetables and fruit are rich in vitamin A, which is essential to help prevent skin getting dry, dull and lifeless.
Vitamin E: avocados, the sprouted wheat, rice, corn (raw), olive oil or sesame (sesame seed), almonds, etc., are rich in vitamin E. This vitamin is essential to prevent sagging and maintain healthy skin.
Phytoestrogens: excellent to help prevent aging of skin, products made fromsoybeans like tofu, milk, soy yogurt, etc, contain large numbers of them, especially the fresh soybean sprouts.
Whey: is considered an elixir of youth because it is rich in sodium, the mineral essential to beauty.
Brewer’s yeast: is rich in amino acids, essential complement to the reconstruction of tissues.
Food should not miss in your diet: tablets of alfalfa, parsley, brewer's yeast or celery, green tea, oats, parsley, lentils, spinach, sunflower seeds, sage, thyme, prunes, aloe juice, walnuts, almonds, strawberries, rice flour, tomato, coconut and raw egg yolk. All these foods are rich in silica, essential mineral for health and beauty of skin and ligaments. In addition, try to eat blue fish frequently and primrose oil and borage, which are rich in essential fatty acids that moisturize skin on the inside.
Recommended cereals: malta, barley, rye, wheat, corn, oats and buckwheat to provide greater turgor breasts. Wheat germ (rich in vitamin E) delays the degradation of the tissues.
Oils or gel to keep the breasts firm and soft
Fortunately, there are many oils you can use to keep your chest smooth and firm. The best thing is to use 3 or 4 times a week, after showering, so that the oil may be better absorbed by your skin. If you use them often, you will notice their properties increasing elasticity, smoothness and firmness.
Make sure that the oils are of quality and suit your skin type. When you apply the oil, do it gently in circular motions.
Borage oil: emollient properties (softens, revitalizes and regenerates the skin), rich in essential fatty acids that our body cannot produce. Helps preserve the fibers of collagen.
Almond Oil: softens and helps skin as being high in vitamin E.
Evening primrose oil: rich in Omega 6, useful for retaining moisture in the skin, stay hydrated and elastic.
Wheat germ oil: This oil is ideal for delaying the effects of aging, rich in vitamin E, Omega 3 and Omega 6, moisturizes the skin and actually prevents the formation of stretch marks. It is highly nutritious for the skin.
Sesame oil: softens and nourishes the skin, ideal to help dry out the skin to recover its elasticity and smoothness.
Avocado oil: highly nutritious for the skin, contains significant concentrations of vitamins A, B, D and E, plus protein. Regenerative properties of the skin. Very useful for dry skin, scaly and route of aging.
Aloe gel: ideal for the skin, it cools, prevents stretch marks, prevents dryness, desquamation, and so on.
Exercise: no doubt, these routines should not fail in habits in caring for your breasts:
Routine No. 1
Find two pound weights (you can substitute two water bottles filled with water, sand or pebbles).
Stand with your back straight and right leg slightly open, take weights, drop your arms at your sides and then slowly raise your arms outstretched to each side, thus forming a cross with your body. Perform 8 repetitions. Then, join extended arms to the height of your chest and up and down. Make 1 set of 8 repetitions. Considering increasing as you go.
Routine No. 2
Extend your arms straight ahead, meeting the palms. Press it against one another with force. Hold it about 10 seconds to rise.
Perform the same exercise above, but now with your hands in prayer position. Squeeze 5 seconds a hand against the other with the greatest strength you can, let rest 3 seconds and repeat. Perform this exercise 10 times.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by openmine(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
hmm...exercise more..
One of the best ways to add firmness to ur sagged breasts is pectoral exercise.

The easiest and most popular exercise is to do push-ups, which strengthen the pectoral muscles beneath the breasts. Overall, it will help to shape up the breast and reduce the excess fat deposits around the chest.

Lifting weights can also strengthen pectoral muscles, including arm curls, chest presses, dumbbell flys (on your back, arms out to the sides, rising above you), and many other variations you can try that make you feel your chest muscles working.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.