Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? (51736 Views)

My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men / Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Op, from the very first pregnancy you had, you could have started wearing push up bras and push up bras only even while breastfeeding!!! Infact, every young lady should do that right from their teens down till the end of time. It seems your b00bs have more fat than tissues. If you had more tissues, your b00bs wouldnt have fallen that fast. If you had more fat, whenever you loose weight, your b00bs could shrink. It also had to do with how your b00bs looked even before you got married.

Regardless of anything, Start wearing push up bras even while breastfeeding and do exercises that target the b00bs. I hope you dnt tie wrapper round your chest. If you do that often, stop it!! Buy those baby straps or pouches used in carrying babies instead. Make sure they are tight enough to securely carry your child.

Wearing the bras will make it look at least presentable to the eyes. Invest more in buying sexier underwears and bras to cover up your imperfections. Have it in mind that this isnt your fault except men want women to stop giving birth and breastfeeding to avoid it. Some women are blessed with pointed b00bs while others are not. Every woman is different in anatomy. Fallen b00bs are usually found in women who are really endowed and the weight of the boobs could pull them down coupled with breastfeeding. Anyways, just do what you gotta do. If you aint still satisfied, go for b00bs augmentation if you can afford it.

As for your 'Down below", try kegel exercises and very good personal hygiene. Avoid douching and take lots of fruits. avoid the use of medicated soap down below.
lolz,fanks 4 dat wonderfull stories u jst gave but u 4got 2 list dese
1 d actual kind of excersize
2 kinds of breast dat ve muscle tissues or u must be refering 2 wrestlemania divas breasts.....look its natural 4 a woman's breasts 2 sag afta birth n dere is nofin even Beyonce can do about hers
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

That 'trash' just got 33likes. Now go and hang yourself grin

Seriously?

You post trash for likes?

Interesting.

Keep to the romance section where you belong.

Goodnight
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by iykedare(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
pbs4real:
hear urself out,ask ursef dis questn,*HV I MADE SENSE WIT MY COMMENT*

How many phones did you sell today?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
ibe9ja:
Remember, if u lose weight, your b.reasts and buttocks can become sagged. If this is ur case try gaining some weight.
even when she gains dat weight u see her postin anoda trend on hw 2 be underweight coz her husband no longer wrap her......can women jst take demselves d way dey are 4 once,huh
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
pbs4real:
talk tru shey nah u be dat?
I won't say tongue
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

And you believed her.
Smdh.

grin
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by mima247(f): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
actually many mothers are guilty of using cloth wrappers to carry their kids on their back... this cn depress boob muscles... i think ur hubbys having avoidance issues ... on d issue of going down on u.. u should have allowed him see a childs head coming out from ur vajayjay.....its a serious turn off for them.....instead of using wrapper ,use a baby ktan or meitai.... gives d same protection to d child @no cost to ur boobs
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
best advice so far.

Op,gain more weight if you're skinny. It will help resurrect your brreasts.

That body for real and available?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U misquoted me, if i catch you. i ll exhaust ur grease cheesy
LOL

1 Like

iykedare:

Madam, I will advice that you get a fitness trainer to guide you on how to build your boobs. I bet you that after several months,you will have the kind of boobs you never thought possible.

so lets immagine u as d fitness trainer,wot wld b ur choice of excersize 4 her breast??huh? or u put some couple tonnes of weight of d breasts
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
mima247:
actually many mothers are guilty of using cloth wrappers to carry their kids on their back... this cn depress boob muscles... i think ur hubbys having avoidance issues ... on d issue of going down on u.. u should have allowed him see a childs head coming out from ur vajayjay.....its a serious turn off for them.....instead of using wrapper ,use a baby ktan or meitai.... gives d same protection to d child @no cost to ur boobs
that wrapper ish... yeah, that's true.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Smartestelvis:
lolz,fanks 4 dat wonderfull stories u jst gave but u 4got 2 list dese
1 d actual kind of excersize
2 kinds of breast dat ve muscle tissues or u must be refering 2 wrestlemania divas breasts.....look its natural 4 a woman's breasts 2 sag afta birth n dere is nofin even Beyonce can do about hers

Of course beyonce knows what to do about hers. Do you know she had b00bs augmentation before giving birth? and still she would after birthing kids. As for exercises, someone already mentioned it before i commented. There are tonnes of women who had birth kids and succcessfully had firm b00bs. Perhaps she would have fallen amongst these if she had taken earlier precautions. We all know that fallen b00bs are inevitable. Same way men clamour for d1ck enlargement is the same women are concerned about their b00bs.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Sike(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmm. Na wa O. Nkan mbe!!
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by 5minsmadness: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
bukatyne:

Seriously?

You post trash for likes?

Interesting.

Keep to the romance section where you belong.

Goodnight
OMG I just figured it out shocked

[size=15pt]Bukatyne is the op!
[/size]
Damn ma'm you should av just said so from the beginning! So you are scared hubby is going to be lookin outside now that your br.eas.ts r looking like old unripe plantain cry
No wonder u were so pissed! Am sorry, am taking down that first post now!

But I didn't mean to offend ma'm seriously there is nothing u can do about it at this point. The only thing is to have faith that your husband loves more than just your bre.ast.s, he loves your whole person! You cant be young forever and neither can he! So when next u r having sex, remind him that you used to enjoy it when he sucked your brea..st like so and am sure he'll oblige u and do it again. Don't assume! Sex is not just about pleasing yourself, its about pleasing your partner! He'll be happy to suck it if he knows its what u like!

All the best hun! kiss

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by pbs4real(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
iykedare:

How many phones did you sell today?
the same fone i sold to u dt md u cumout here and start mking comments dts nt mking sense. . .guy grow up. . .no offense
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Ewuro4: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

Since you're regular, I presumed you're out of town?

Okay.

Madam, are you worried sick only to satisfy your husband or for yourself(self esteem)??

I'll only advice you provided you're doing this for yourself; Brst Enhancement , start saving up and get it done. It's all worth it dear provided you don't have any acute medical history that'll prevent you from OR procedure. Recovery is swift and you'll get back to work in 3days max. Good luck! wink

*runs out*
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Of course beyonce knows what to do about hers. Do you know she had b00bs augmentation before giving birth? and still she would after birthing kids. As for exercises, someone already mentioned it before i commented. There are tonnes of women who had birth kids and succcessfully had firm b00bs. Perhaps she would have fallen amongst these if she had taken earlier precautions. We all know that fallen b00bs are inevitable. Same way men clamour for d1ck enlargement is the same women are concerned about their b00bs.
look even 4 someone who havent given birth its pretty difficult say less of one with 2kids,my advice she see a councellor 2 help her manage her depression or better still option 2,breast implant which comes with lots of complications n side effects....so she could as well leave it dat way coz her man will lways find sometin unique about her
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
ladylexii:

Decide whether or not you're going to have another kid before you do this.
I'm

Do you know you can still bweast feed after augmentation.

You are what?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Edwife don suffer cheesy

OP, pls if you have money, go for breast enhancement if you are so bothered.

You can wear push up bras to help boost your esteem.

Start working out to tone up, that will cover up some imperfections.
You must have some attractive features, just highlight those features to cover up the imperfections. No one is perfect .

Above all, start working out pls, will help you on the long run. If your baby is above 6months, you can stop breastfeeding, get good formula and start feeding the baby with fruits, vegetables and healthy meals.

Na most of una dey cause am, you go give pikin breast until 3yrs come complain later.

It's well
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by baye2023(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Why one earth did i check shadowgwalker profile? *spits* *eeewww* *iyama* *vomits*
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
MzNelly:
It can't lift up any longer.
Forget it.
Its over.
lmao!!! Adanne u r wicked o...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
shindarayo:
My dear ure not alone ooo.so many married and nursing mothers in d same boat.ir can cause a lit of emotional trauma.my dear d only solution to dis is to love ur imperfection, believe me my dear if u dont love urself ull end up hirtn urself.its not ir fault u decided to give life to his children and den nirture dem d ryt way.i hd aa friend who never breastfeeded her children all in d name of not wantn to hv a sagged bossom.ure a proud mother of two and know dt dey re worth dt sacrifice..I wld advice dt weneva ure makn love wt ur huby instead of waitn for him to touch it, tk his hand and place it on it he wld get d drift and do justice dt is if he is a sensitive person and if he still refuses to get d drift abeg kall his attention ooo.den try to work on urself, more exercise, lots of fruits and veggies.and most importantlyAPPRECIATE URSELF.

Love yours
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by temmym4(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

Wearing a bra all the time actually slackens the ligaments that keep the bre.ast.s firm.

Lies dude. compare those who wear Bra most times with those who wear it only when going out and see which one does sag.

@OP. I am sorry but it is a little too late, This is more like a campaign after election. you should have made a google search on preventing this issue before breastfeeding took place at all. as nature would have it, There are no amount of food you could eat or exercises you might do to get this in place. I'm afraid surgery might be the only remedy here.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by koyyess: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
zed7:
Lol. Shakara don end. Next thread might be hubby caught with a teenager with pointed breasts.
Go for surgery, that's the only option. Funny how women fall apart after having kids. Yet dem go say women equal to men.
You and the 45 ice fish brain faggo*ts that liked your shiity comment have futures like that of an airplane on fire that is on a nose dive ready for crashing.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by praxisnetworks: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
strange...just what I love....anyways one man's meat is another's poison.....but note acceptability starts from you....you are more than what you're worrying about!

worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by betterabia: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

solution: eat lots and lots of fruits- banana, paw paw, apple, orange,etc. and lots of vegetables
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ishilove:
What bout those with naturally flat bosoms? Those kind that went south right from adolescence?

Talk to your man and quit griping about things that don't matter.
U r obviously still a kid. a woman's marriage is sexually suffering and u say it doesn't matter?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Jennifer89(f): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Too many kids on nairaland who are yet to understand life. angry
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by boma95(f): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
what's the solution to a collapsed breast?ôya talk nah.

Ur dp alone shows how less of a woman
You are.....no need,u won't have any relevant contribution #kidsthatneedtogrowup
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by morganist99(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
pray and fast!cheesy
hw can a sane human being(lady)put such an atrocious picture in ur dp
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by koyyess: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op, you seem to have more fats than tissues. You should try putting on some healthy weight. Do some 30 strokes push ups to lift your chest muscles 3 times in a week. And finally, work on your complexion. Drink lots of water. A flawless(not bleached)skin creates an illusion. You have to tell yourself that you can't get the exact shape of boobs you had before child birth- that would help you accept yourself just as you are and restore yourself confidence. Boob sagging is a natural phase for every woman, it is not a plague. Your boobs are a part of you but they don't define who you are as an individual. Talk to your husband about your concerns and if he has a fully developed, mature brain, he'll get over his childish attitude. Forget the small boys here. It may interest you to know that some men really don't care about sagged boobs, infact that's their preference. Believe me- its true.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by NuellaJ(f): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
My dear i understand how you feel, cos am a woman too. I ve somthing that will work for u , trust me, this is no joke, send me a mail if u are interested. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.