Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? (51695 Views)

My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men / Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by slap1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tell your hubby your concerns. His reassurance that it doesn't change his love for you should make you feel much better (as I believe you fear his love may falter) . As for outsiders, you could start wearing cup bra or something (I'm a guy, don't know much about those).

And please, don't do transplant; it might lead to something else. Don't think much about other nursing mothers who have firm bossoms. Love yourself.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by eddyline(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
pray and fast!cheesy

Big fool...pray n fast for ur mama's boobs to be full or sag.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by sirviktor(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
The only solution is surgery. Every other thing being said here is BS. Once it goes down south, it stays that way except a surgeon intervenes with those bags of silicone.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by richard870(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
This sounds just like asking:
Can I live forever? You can't!
Only if you are willing to harm yourself by having silicon in your bossom.It's nature's call (you can't deny it)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by lizbum(f): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Like seriously, thre shld be an age limit as to who can b on nairaland. Lots of children saying ruybbish to imprtnt issue is soo annoying. Meanwhile, apply shea buttr day time nd olive oil bfor bed time, it wil help

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by ichidodo: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Do musculo cardio exercises like push ups,press ups and a little bit of floor agilities like yoga...we bet if your husband sees your attempts, we bet your hubby will go crazy for you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
OnyeEgo1:
I love sucking n playing with breast but sucking n all dose poo, i don't think i can do it except a gun is pointed to my head
so wat happens after ur wife have dropped 3?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Photo of your falling bosom or i dont blve as you know...
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by thaoriginator: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Your toto don expire be that oh

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by femi4: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Vic2u:
You mean how can you eat your cake and have it
Case closed!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Forwetinnah: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
zed7:
Lol. Shakara don end. Next thread might be hubby caught with a teenager with pointed breasts.
Go for surgery, that's the only option. Funny how women fall apart after having kids. Yet dem go say women equal to men.

Try born one pikin and breast feed am make we see?? undecided
Women do EVERYTHING men do these days and they still have to take care of you adult babies, the home and the kids..how won't they fall apart??

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by hrykanu231(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Op, I just queried Google now on how remedies to ur problem. And the articles that popped up seem to my as plausible solutions.
Re: How to remedy saggy breast, the even recommended push ups and ice massage....did advice u read same.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by worriedmom: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nelgenius4me:
Dear writer
That is the price for motherhood. I feel you should be a proud mum. The easiest way get back your breast firm is to go for breast augmentation or breast implant. Breast implant has consequences associated with it. if u feel that u are on the loosing end for not having a firm breast I feel u are not greatful to GOD for the children he blessed you with. Forget about all these young babes with firm tit , after two kids them go know how far with market.

I am forever grateful to God for my kids and proud of my family, but that does not mean I should not look for practical ways to improve my appearance na. I am not on the loosing end. I only want to look better, unless you are of the opinion that trying to look good after having kids is a sign of ingratitude. If so, then we are not on the same page. Thank you.

smsdigito:

I really feel your pain my sister and i appreciate your courage and energy to ensure you keep your marriage and home through one of these key things that often scatter marriages(sexual life).
Perhaps the following info maybe helpful.
The breasts are really sensitive part of the female body, and there are many factors that can impair its firmness and turgidity making it impossible to wear clothes with elegance.
Many women have taken this matter into account and have used many tips and techniques to prevent their breasts "falling." Here we have gathered the best and most effective tips so you do not think about the possibility of an aesthetic surgery.
General Tips:
• Try using a good bra, which is your size and fits snugly but without squeezing. This is very important especially when you do some sort of physical activity such as jumping. The breast tissue is damaged very easily, so they must be sure that the skin does not tear with the movement and striations.
• Sudden changes in weight cause streaking. Therefore, it is necessary to monitor your weight constantly.
• When you shower, use cold water and prevent hot.
• Do not use soaps that irritate your skin. Seek containing emollient oils.
The Diet of the firm breasts
Diet is undoubtedly the key to maintaining any part of the skin healthy, young and strong. The following is a guide to help you notice the food that stand out as very useful to keep skin firm and in place. With this guide you can assemble a variety of dishes, smoothies, desserts and other and to vary your daily menu.
Vitamin A: carrots and orange vegetables and fruit are rich in vitamin A, which is essential to help prevent skin getting dry, dull and lifeless.
Vitamin E: avocados, the sprouted wheat, rice, corn (raw), olive oil or sesame (sesame seed), almonds, etc., are rich in vitamin E. This vitamin is essential to prevent sagging and maintain healthy skin.
Phytoestrogens: excellent to help prevent aging of skin, products made fromsoybeans like tofu, milk, soy yogurt, etc, contain large numbers of them, especially the fresh soybean sprouts.
Whey: is considered an elixir of youth because it is rich in sodium, the mineral essential to beauty.
Brewer’s yeast: is rich in amino acids, essential complement to the reconstruction of tissues.
Food should not miss in your diet: tablets of alfalfa, parsley, brewer's yeast or celery, green tea, oats, parsley, lentils, spinach, sunflower seeds, sage, thyme, prunes, aloe juice, walnuts, almonds, strawberries, rice flour, tomato, coconut and raw egg yolk. All these foods are rich in silica, essential mineral for health and beauty of skin and ligaments. In addition, try to eat blue fish frequently and primrose oil and borage, which are rich in essential fatty acids that moisturize skin on the inside.
Recommended cereals: malta, barley, rye, wheat, corn, oats and buckwheat to provide greater turgor breasts. Wheat germ (rich in vitamin E) delays the degradation of the tissues.
Oils or gel to keep the breasts firm and soft
Fortunately, there are many oils you can use to keep your chest smooth and firm. The best thing is to use 3 or 4 times a week, after showering, so that the oil may be better absorbed by your skin. If you use them often, you will notice their properties increasing elasticity, smoothness and firmness.
Make sure that the oils are of quality and suit your skin type. When you apply the oil, do it gently in circular motions.
Borage oil: emollient properties (softens, revitalizes and regenerates the skin), rich in essential fatty acids that our body cannot produce. Helps preserve the fibers of collagen.
Almond Oil: softens and helps skin as being high in vitamin E.
Evening primrose oil: rich in Omega 6, useful for retaining moisture in the skin, stay hydrated and elastic.
Wheat germ oil: This oil is ideal for delaying the effects of aging, rich in vitamin E, Omega 3 and Omega 6, moisturizes the skin and actually prevents the formation of stretch marks. It is highly nutritious for the skin.
Sesame oil: softens and nourishes the skin, ideal to help dry out the skin to recover its elasticity and smoothness.
Avocado oil: highly nutritious for the skin, contains significant concentrations of vitamins A, B, D and E, plus protein. Regenerative properties of the skin. Very useful for dry skin, scaly and route of aging.
Aloe gel: ideal for the skin, it cools, prevents stretch marks, prevents dryness, desquamation, and so on.
Exercise: no doubt, these routines should not fail in habits in caring for your breasts:
Routine No. 1
Find two pound weights (you can substitute two water bottles filled with water, sand or pebbles).
Stand with your back straight and right leg slightly open, take weights, drop your arms at your sides and then slowly raise your arms outstretched to each side, thus forming a cross with your body. Perform 8 repetitions. Then, join extended arms to the height of your chest and up and down. Make 1 set of 8 repetitions. Considering increasing as you go.
Routine No. 2
Extend your arms straight ahead, meeting the palms. Press it against one another with force. Hold it about 10 seconds to rise.
Perform the same exercise above, but now with your hands in prayer position. Squeeze 5 seconds a hand against the other with the greatest strength you can, let rest 3 seconds and repeat. Perform this exercise 10 times.

Thank you dear. But most of the products you mentioned may not be readily available in our stores in Nigeria. But I will see how much of it I can find. Thanks once again.

A lot of people advised on getting fitness trainer. I will look into that as well. Thanks everyone.

Please I am still looking out for mothers that had same experience and how there were able to cope with the changes in their bodies.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by femi4: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.
I smell edwife

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by shindarayo(f): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
My dear ure not alone ooo.so many married and nursing mothers in d same boat.ir can cause a lit of emotional trauma.my dear d only solution to dis is to love ur imperfection, believe me my dear if u dont love urself ull end up hirtn urself.its not ir fault u decided to give life to his children and den nirture dem d ryt way.i hd aa friend who never breastfeeded her children all in d name of not wantn to hv a sagged bossom.ure a proud mother of two and know dt dey re worth dt sacrifice..I wld advice dt weneva ure makn love wt ur huby instead of waitn for him to touch it, tk his hand and place it on it he wld get d drift and do justice dt is if he is a sensitive person and if he still refuses to get d drift abeg kall his attention ooo.den try to work on urself, more exercise, lots of fruits and veggies.and most importantlyAPPRECIATE URSELF.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
packaging and repackaging ...
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by fairygeh(f): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
I guess it's ur genes OP cos my sis who has three kids her boobs are still standing even without bra
Try and do a lot of exercises,push ups,press ups etc. it could help,if not, accept ur fate, I hope u have big assss sha.at least if u got br east no more,u should make up for it for your husband with big assss,trust me,hes gonna forget u got no boobs,that way when u are making love, ur hubby doesn't have to see ur flat br east, turn ur back and do the dogggy style.
OMG did i just type all this *covers face* cry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by uzolexis(f): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nelgenius4me:
Dear writer
That is the price for motherhood. I feel you should be a proud mum. The easiest way get back your breast firm is to go for breast augmentation or breast implant. Breast implant has consequences associated with it. if u feel that u are on the loosing end for not having a firm breast I feel u are not greatful to GOD for the children he blessed you with. Forget about all these young babes with firm tit , after two kids them go know how far with market.
the husband should also understand that. They are also his kids for christ sake. she's worried about her b00bs cos of her hubby,he should still appreciate her and do what makes her happy in bed no matter what,she didnt get herself pregnant......arggghhhh angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Evina:
Do you workout? Make sure to use a really good bra when you do. Also, I KNOW that push ups helps to tone the muscles around the breasts, giving it a perkier appearance. Use Shea butter, if you have stretch marks.

Well, some of the price we pay for motherhood.
who are the we u dis small primary sch girl pls face ur homework

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Louislewis: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
[size=16pt]From where you stop with your kids, continue from there with your husband. It will take you back to Sisi Eko. See her, she no wen bi like hmm mama. Make ur eyes no go begin luk 4 small small boys...[/size]
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by BelloSanni(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
It's natural for a woman boob to fall after nursing baby. Ur hubby ll understand that u were not like that before he married you. U re a human being and Lyf is in stages, man must physically change with phase of lyf.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Op, from the very first pregnancy you had, you could have started wearing push up bras and push up bras only even while breastfeeding!!! Infact, every young lady should do that right from their teens down till the end of time. It seems your b00bs have more fat than tissues. If you had more tissues, your b00bs wouldnt have fallen that fast. If you had more fat, whenever you loose weight, your b00bs could shrink. It also had to do with how your b00bs looked even before you got married.

Regardless of anything, Start wearing push up bras even while breastfeeding and do exercises that target the b00bs. I hope you dnt tie wrapper round your chest. If you do that often, stop it!! Buy those baby straps or pouches used in carrying babies instead. Make sure they are tight enough to securely carry your child.

Wearing the bras will make it look at least presentable to the eyes. Invest more in buying sexier underwears and bras to cover up your imperfections. Have it in mind that this isnt your fault except men want women to stop giving birth and breastfeeding to avoid it. Some women are blessed with pointed b00bs while others are not. Every woman is different in anatomy. Fallen b00bs are usually found in women who are really endowed and the weight of the boobs could pull them down coupled with breastfeeding. Anyways, just do what you gotta do. If you aint still satisfied, go for b00bs augmentation if you can afford it.
tanks dear, u just said it all.
@op dnt tie wrapper alwys,alwys wear bra goin out or indoor,it help dou a woman b00bs must fall bt wen u take care of it frm d beginin,it wont fall dat much.
my bros wife wears her bra to sleep, she only pull it off wen shes goin to bathe.
.initially we use to tease her nt knowin she knows wats good for her dou her mum taught her dat frm d vry 1st child, today she has 3 kids & her b00bs is still so firm.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by alotofgrace(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two. I have this very disturbing condition. My breasts have become fully sagged and frail looking after I had my second baby. It worries me a lot. My Husband does not bother touching or sucking my breasts when making love to me these days, not to talk of sucking them. And this is what he used to love and enjoy doing before I started having and nursing kids.

Please I'd like to know if any lady in the house has experienced such drastic sagging and if there are ways to revive the fallen breasts. Are there moms out there that their husbands have stopped caressing their bosoms because they have fallen due to constant nursing of babies? does it make you feel bad like me? Have you ever raised such issue with your husband?

Also, my husband used to go down low, but after he witnessed the delivery process in the labour room when I had my second child, he has stopped going down low. I'm just soo worried my people. Please any advice from moms and maybe dads will really be helpful to me. Thank you

I created a new profile to hide my identity cos I'm one of the regular contributors to the forum.

for u to have come here to air this.....I blame ur hubby. hin marry because of breast ni. I know How he feels though but then u are his wife.
and for u... hope u did not take any brest something b4 b4?
my advise...I believe there nutritional measures u can take,e fit take time sha.... just try Google or utube
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by appini: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Let the man knows that sagging or pointed, marriage is for better or worse!

The saggy tête falls in the latter.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by cozy7(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Qhal:
That's what push up bras are for
HER BOSOM IS "THINKING" AND YOUR ASKING HER TO PUSH IT UP. NA SOLUTION BE THAT?
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by iriskiki(f): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Op, from the very first pregnancy you had, you could have started wearing push up bras and push up bras only even while breastfeeding!!! Infact, every young lady should do that right from their teens down till the end of time. It seems your b00bs have more fat than tissues. If you had more tissues, your b00bs wouldnt have fallen that fast. If you had more fat, whenever you loose weight, your b00bs could shrink. It also had to do with how your b00bs looked even before you got married.

Regardless of anything, Start wearing push up bras even while breastfeeding and do exercises that target the b00bs. I hope you dnt tie wrapper round your chest. If you do that often, stop it!! Buy those baby straps or pouches used in carrying babies instead. Make sure they are tight enough to securely carry your child.

Wearing the bras will make it look at least presentable to the eyes. Invest more in buying sexier underwears and bras to cover up your imperfections. Have it in mind that this isnt your fault except men want women to stop giving birth and breastfeeding to avoid it. Some women are blessed with pointed b00bs while others are not. Every woman is different in anatomy. Fallen b00bs are usually found in women who are really endowed and the weight of the boobs could pull them down coupled with breastfeeding. Anyways, just do what you gotta do. If you aint still satisfied, go for b00bs augmentation if you can afford it.

Nice comments. For me is think your weight is possibly an issue too. What do you weigh? I think if you are a bit bigger then the weight might move to your boobs too. I'm sorry I don't have a surefire remedy. I think all women need one.
Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
worriedmom:
Hello Everyone,

Please this post is strictly for mothers. I need your kind advice and counsel. I am a mother of two

Masectomy should be considered and discuss it with Oga as in per the heading.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? by iriskiki(f): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Nice comments. For me i think your weight is possibly an issue too. What do you weigh? I think if you are a bit bigger then the weight might move to your boobs too. I'm sorry I don't have a surefire remedy. I think all women need one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.