Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos  - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos  (24610 Views)

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." / Kaduna Starts Training Of 5000 Young Etrepreneurs / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by allanphash7(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sincerely Jonah no handsome atall
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Now tell me who they are going to vote?.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
shamecurls:
The[s] Unemployment Line is swelling and Ignoramus sectaries are shouting GEJ TILL 2019.

WEEP FOR YOUR COUNTRY!

• Coca Cola sacked 800 workers last week.

• Cadbury is planning to sack 700 staff

• MTN sacked 500

• Nestle to sack 600 workers

• IDL sacked 200 workers

• Mobil propose voluntary retirement benefits

• NBL sacked 400 staff

• Manufacturer’s said they will shut down factories because of the exchange rate and power

• Sacking of workers started in the banking industry

• The Nigeria exchange rate is now 225 Naira to a dollar.

• Power generation has dropped again by 360MW. Blackout Nigeria

Where is our president?

Answer:Sharing money to oafs in Lagos. Sharing dollars and billions of naira to pastors, imam’s kings, political associate, militants and others while the children of an average Nigerian populace are being sacked from work. His wife is busy campaigning for him by asking people to Stone Anyone that ask for CHANGE in the Polity[/s]
Taa! Gbafue!!!! embarassed
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Takim107(f): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
MilikiAgent:

I could not agree more with the poster above.
Shame on those youths taking selfie's with phones charged with a generator.
Shame on those youths taking selfie's in a hall powered by a generator.
Shame on those youths taking selfie's with a man under whose tenure several Nigerian youths lost their lives in the immigration recruitment scam months ago and has till date not sanctioned any member of his administration for it.

#IhaveDecided
no vex with my MY president o. .go meet the phcn oga for your area wey done chop una transformer money...as for me I get light. .I dey charge dey chat...NEVER AGAIN should you say this..me too I have decided GEJ till your anger rest.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by labiowoday204(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
See all of he na!! He na dey fool he na self. Person way he na know go meet again. Na wa ooooooo
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:
The daft and wicked Clueless Shoeless Terrorist can party while he still have time.
His days are numbered.
There will still be many miserable parties he will trow behind bars.

Everything about this guy and around him is just daft. Even his tailors.
look @ he picture below, and read ur comment again. decide for urslf who the daft is.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by adeblow(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
so this man fit go this far? that is desperation of the highest order. he could have done this at least last year. anyways GMB/PYO until PEJ improves her vocabulary
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
allanphash7:
Sincerely Jonah no handsome atall
But he fine pass you -no offience embarassed
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by hope4nigeria(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
koikoi2:
It's a pity some ppl can not do what my president is doing now cos dey are not in naija but in d hospital.
GEJ til d person get well by 2019.
u dnt even have future. Contunue! God is see us.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by lawrsmith(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
lorbah001:
How I wish this guy (GEJ) humilty transcends to tha ***holes he surrounds himself with and the rogue party he represents

In the meantime, PLS broh jonah 6yrs and 16yrs is enough for you and your party respectively! Another 10yrs for you can't step-up your average performance.

As we WAVE you goodbye, say me well to mama peace!!!
you're just crying over spilled milk.GEJ till Buari obtain his certificate from Alamajiri school set up by GEJ
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by tommykiwi(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
See better active and agility presido,not dat grandpa dat want to come and rule Nigeria in is dreamz! My presido U pass abeg! Make those wen he dey pain go hug transformer wen get better current! GEJ till 2019...
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Dreambeat: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Aye Dee representing
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by tuniski: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Keneking:
Daniel Kanu comes to mind YEAA one million march. Where is Abacha today undecided
If you like walk with 5000 unclad youths ...would not charge or change my mind.
If you like walk with 5000 unclad people ....not gonna change my VOTE.

Sai Buhari
buhari won't get zero vote nau! It is people like you that will vote him. however, your Buhari will be defeated the 4th and final time. GEJtill2019 in autopilot!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by 50calibre(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is this not that Ay-dee guy who was talking trash on twitter in support of Jonathan?

You guys blew his trumpet, now you can see he's most likely on GEJ payroll, whose payroll are you on?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by ylaa(f): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
BAD BELLY, C AS U BE! THATS Y U WERE NOT INVITED. I BET YOU FOR GO BEG FOR MONEY FOR THERE. MAN PASS MAN. C UR COCONUT HEAD. shocked shocked

PoorUgly:
ABI NA JESUS CH

NO BE MAN LIKE ME!!!

SOME PEOPLE GET TIME SEF.

MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by kboycrew: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
mikeansy:

Ur propaganda will not work

The president will campaign like others

if you read animal farm you will know you belong to the sheep who only sing" ble ble ble two legs good, four legs bad"
They saw nothing wrong in what ever the pigs did. It is such a pity that the truth now sounds so disgusting to your ears. Again I weep 4 our generation.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by allanphash7(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Do u even knw me or have u ever seen me before

Next time u will say Jonah fine pass u
OgologoDimkpa:
But he fine pass you -no offience embarassed
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by lokodon(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
mrboy:
if you like go everywhere,by may 29th you must go back to otuoke
Ya OYO- You are On Your Own
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by sw: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by opex044: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Maga don pay.....
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by sw: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by sw: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
I weep for the future of this country. why is it now, that GEJ is hosting Nigerian Youths after 6 years, Perhaps because of the election! what happens after the Election? Aso Rock with maximum security. Nigerian Youth think think and think don't fall mugun, this man has nothing to offer. His friendliness and generosity is to gather support for his second term bid. Imagine 1 USD was exchange at N228 today and you say GEJ is working. Guys wake up
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by galadee(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
hmm

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by blackandbold: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
after 4 straigjt good years..he suddenly discovered that there are young ones in our nigeria to hold meetings with? just less that 6wks to his exit..what a good campaign strategies.if only gej has been doing these things in the previous 4yrs..he wud have won gallantly at least that is what wise politicians do,, perform very well in the first term to secure the mext without much trouble. .but he was not wise to that level.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by 190: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
TBH this man has already won

Buhari and him people already know this undecided
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by umbo: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
our president just suddenly becomes so friendly DAT he can bring himself so low to a layman's pedigree ,dis happens just overnight ,it reminds me of d antics displayed by an hungry lion just before it bounces only prey.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Isajaf: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hater, u no get high tension near you ,u can go and kiss n die
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by zingywingy: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
With Youth of 0.0000001% that are benefiting from his cluelessness....no wonder I only see pictures of youths that already got job..looking frosh and rich..
mind you, they all got one votes each..5000 outta 60000000...Try community visit like Osinbajo and meet hustlers..
#Street z watching bro
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Fawklicant: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
But that Sean tizzle boy no get respect at all. So he couldn't even adjust his sitting position as a mark of respect to GEJ? If name him papa him follow dey talk, he go cross leg like that? Imagine talking to your school VC, legs crossed doing yo men! Yo men! You no go graduate be that. Simple sense, Sean tizzle no get.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by LewisO: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
MilikiAgent:

I could not agree more with the poster above.
Shame on those youths taking selfie's with phones charged with a generator.
Shame on those youths taking selfie's in a hall powered by a generator.
Shame on those youths taking selfie's with a man under whose tenure several Nigerian youths lost their lives in the immigration recruitment scam months ago and has till date not sanctioned any member of his administration for it.

#IhaveDecided

Epic!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Calyb(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
GO HUG TRANSFORMER IF U WISH TO
1stola:
The daft and wicked Clueless Shoeless Terrorist can party while he still have time.
His days are numbered.
There will still be many miserable parties he will trow behind bars.

Everything about this guy and around him is just daft. Even his tailors.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Deltagiant: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
The president is a grass root man. What is left now is the awaited announcement of JEGA's terminal leave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido / The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium / No Restructuring, No 2019 Election –southern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.