Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,875 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos  - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos  (24607 Views)

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." / Kaduna Starts Training Of 5000 Young Etrepreneurs / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by blacksta(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
how i wish Gej was this desperate since 2011 .. Nigeria would have been better.. Unfortunately it damn too late

my vote and household goes to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by pretyu: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rubbish!! Abeg go vote for Buhari here jor!

E go sweet if Buhari win here sha.

Operation show them pepper!!!

http://maduakko.com/forums/topic/what-binds-mbaise-and-owerri-people-together/

1 Like

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by lorbah001(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
lawrsmith:
you're just crying over spilled milk.GEJ till Buari obtain his certificate from Alamajiri school set up by GEJ

How pathetic u sound
I sorry sorry oooooooooo
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmmm they will always come around that's how the crowd were made right from inception

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ, this guy got style, forget creek profile, the guy is balling tight. Buhari balling with prostrate cancer in UK tongue

GEJ2019 grin
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by madjune(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Interactive show of shame.

I understand each participant went home with 100k.

Its ok. Its all good.

But, for how long must we keep selling our conscience for pottage that won't ensure lasting good governance?

1 Like

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by smirn(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmm, the highest campaign so far in Nigeria political history. I ve never imagined somebody so desperate of power far more than the alleged Late Sani Abacha. This GEJ should have known its too late. If you had served the people well you dont need all this to remain in power. I feel for u sha. But its just CHANGE we need.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by azzima(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
I bet he won't tell them that they are about to sack most of them from tHe banks very soon. Nigerian youths, keep selling your future for their Children's future. Our ABRACADABRA PRESIDO!!!!
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by peedeeasobie(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
kaiii. because of election, every dick, harry and tom will touch my President!

Don't worry, let him win, if you like organise 1 million youths, he won't come!

1 Like

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Nazeeboy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mtcheeewww foolish people this one na all campaign he dey do. If he is re-elected u no go see him again.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by dove3: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sorry o sorry. o I sorry for nigeria if truely Gej had done something for nig he won't be throwing a party now some nigerians are not foolish it is still part of pdp stomach infra for mega corruption as for me I belong to the WISE ones in niger change change change the people who have no vision for nigeria
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by amobii: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
This pictures flash to the days of Abacha campaign then tagged "Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha" Daniel Kanu. I pity those youth there you can do better...... the Naira now N321 to £1 or N225 to $1. I am sorry the future is not bright with this president, i must say. CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Oceemo(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
5p1naz:
you call these people the young people of lagos?? Look how well fed they are.. these are celebs... they are rich and don't know jack about the light issue in my area. because they either live on the island or have well fueled diesel generators....

Mr. President said he just commisioned new power plants.. but me I dont even know if that power plant is powering togo or ghana. Because my light situation is still the same.

1:00am to 1:10 am everyday..
so the celebs are now the youth of lagos? Guys wey d ride royce roys, g wagon etc GEJ the mad and all those shit heads wey d shout God bless d president Y any of una here no fit near d gate of eko hotel yesterday. Stop taking politics thereby acting as if u are mentally derange. This guy Jonathan is a big fool.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by sniperr007(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
5p1naz:
you call these people the young people of lagos?? Look how well fed they are.. these are celebs... they are rich and don't know jack about the light issue in my area. because they either live on the island or have well fueled diesel generators....

Mr. President said he just commisioned new power plants.. but me I dont even know if that power plant is powering togo or ghana. Because my light situation is still the same.

1:00am to 1:10 am everyday..

Where do u stay? Is d new plant around ur location?
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by aresa: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Coca Cola sacked 800 workers

Cadbury sacked 800 workers

MTN sacked 500 workers

Nestle sacked 600 workers

IDL sacked 200 workers

NBL sacked 400 workers

Manufacturers are threatening to shut down operations because of high exchange rate and poor power supply

Yet the corrupt, crooked, idiotic and incompetent president care less, he's busy bribing every living thing left and right including the foolish short sighted and clueless so called youths who are really the beneficiaries of his lousy policies, incompetence, mismanagement and gross corruption, corporate layoffs and mass sacking

Your fellow young folks looking for employment were killed by the same man who demanded zero accountability for their demise...

What a travesty...
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Shiifi(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
stupidity x wen you did nt watch d show due to power failure and still com hear to shout gej

#change x coming
#things will change
#sai GMB/PYO
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by rukkyland(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
election parade tinz...now he knows d youth exist abi? before now where was he? after election he go disappear..i cant be blinded by sentiment again..oga jona..ure d president let ur work speak for u and not all this running around..as if aso rock is burning..party with youth indeed..(selected youth).
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by link2jude(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
many are called but few......
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Forwetinnah: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
What am I doing in one of those finsures shocked
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by queencalipso(f): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dragonking:
Up GEJ!!!!

Click like for GMB and share for GEJ let see who wins.
. Una no dey tire with this una share and like? Na wah o, it's childish abeg annd boring too
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by clemzy05: 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:
The daft and wicked Clueless Shoeless Terrorist can party while he still have time.
His days are numbered.
There will still be many miserable parties he will trow behind bars.

Everything about this guy and around him is just daft. Even his tailors.
Guy you wicked ooo.... Na wetin the presido do you na... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by pegasusautos: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Get out of here with your dumb sentiment, olofo

1stola:
The daft and wicked Clueless Shoeless Terrorist can party while he still have time.
His days are numbered.
There will still be many miserable parties he will trow behind bars.

Everything about this guy and around him is just daft. Even his tailors.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by ojosegun2011(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Youths of Nigeria, this is an indication that you can become President of Nigeria. Wisen up, Vote the mentally balanced, vote reality. Enough of over aged aspirants. GEJ is still in his good frame of mind. Fasola once sdaid "old men have no business in government", was he not right? That is the truth. We don't need senile grandpas and grand mums in the corridors of power, Vote your peer, Vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, together we will support another young man fro the north in 2019 to succeed Jonathan.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by kalohkaloh: 12:02am On Mar 03, 2015
I watched the programme and honestly felt sorry for the youth of Nigeria! They got carried away dancing shoki instead of seizing the opportunity to ask relevant questions including what is government doing to firm up the naira, improve power supply, tame corruption, diversify the economy in real terms, provide affordable housing, improve our battered image abroad, improve security, create employment beyond the cosmetic 'you win' scheme, stem the rising medical tourism especially to india and dubai, build refineries to stop importation, improve our airports to an acceptable standard, embark on deliberate local manufacturing of military items like boots, uniforms and light weapons/ammunition and ensure food security on a sustainable basis, just to mention a few.

1 Like

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Dee60: 12:02am On Mar 03, 2015
Mr President, this is a E-list at the most, in Lagos. To be honest, that is even too generous. Your advisers just roped you in. You did not 'meet' Lagos at all and this has diminished your brand in Lagos. I think.
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by lastpage: 12:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Lagos Youths: President, Where is our $21 Billion Stolen NNPC money?

Jonathan: E dey my belle, l don chop am! grin

Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by REAL64: 12:22am On Mar 03, 2015
A sinking president
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by lastpage: 12:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by lastpage: 12:27am On Mar 03, 2015
kalohkaloh:
I watched the programme and honestly felt sorry for the youth of Nigeria! They got carried away dancing shoki instead of seizing the opportunity to ask relevant questions including what is government doing to firm up the naira, improve power supply, tame corruption, diversify the economy in real terms, provide affordable housing, improve our battered image abroad, improve security, create employment beyond the cosmetic 'you win' scheme, stem the rising medical tourism especially to india and dubai, build refineries to stop importation, improve our airports to an acceptable standard, embark on deliberate local manufacturing of military items like boots, uniforms and light weapons/ammunition and ensure food security on a sustainable basis, just to mention a few.

You know that thing about ........"You get the type of Leaders you deserve"?

These same Youths will be languishing in poverty just after the election and will be lamenting how "The Elders have failed them"....
.....Forgetting that "they failed themselves", as you have elucidated above!
undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by MissOpe(f): 12:49am On Mar 03, 2015
GOODAY MY FELLOW FORUMITES....I'M COUNTING DOWN TO THE DAY I'LL BE CROWNED THE WINNER OF AN ESSAY COMPETITION...I BELIEVE U CAN HELP ME WIN.....I NEED 500 LIKES BY WEDS 12PM....PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME LIKE THIS POST TO WIN.....PLEASE DON'T IGNORE UR FRIEND IN NEED..GOD BLESS U AS DO....HERE'S THE LINK TO THE POST...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos by lastpage: 12:59am On Mar 03, 2015
50calibre:
Is this not that Ay-dee guy who was talking trash on twitter in support of Jonathan?

You guys blew his trumpet, now you can see he's most likely on GEJ payroll, whose payroll are you on?

Dont mind these PDP Plebs!

"Show me your friends and l would tell your character"
Jonathan runs with this type of shady characters!

Let him continue to throw "party' here and there.

The thing is, Buhari is an individual seeking elective office.
Jonathan is the current President of Nigeria.... with access to ALL the paraphernalia of office (Armed forces, Ministers, e.t.c), ....
....including the National Treasury!

When election was slated for Febuhari 14th, someone like Buhari who has not looted the Nigerian Treasury knows he has a "limited Money" to run his campaign..... and planned to maximise it up to Febuhari 13th, a day to the election.

Then Jonathan, out of sheer evil machinations, decided to shift the election by SIX WEEKS.

Jonathan knows he has "UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE NATIONAL PURSE...... and YOU CAN SEE THE WAY HE IS SPENDING OUR MONEY LAVISHLY....with the attendant effect on our foreign currency exchange rate!

*Importers are crying over the exchange rate
*Companies are laying-off workers
*Investors are staying away for now
*The Naira is taking a bashing against other international currencies
*Petrol scarcity has returned
*Even the Market women whose wares have nothing to do "directly" with forex, has increased prices because we all buy from open market!

Jonathan is the only person in this country who is not suffering the effect of the election postponement.
He is busy throwing party and lavishly dolling out billions of naira, everywhere he goes!

Whose Money? Your Money, My Money, Our Money! undecided

Buhari has does not have the "spending capacity of a rapacious, treasury-looting Jonathan" and has taken his time to "chill-out" while Jonathan is busy running the country aground and into debts.

Buhari will be back a week or two to the election, revamp his campaign with minimal adverts based on "issues" but Buhari will not descend to the GUTTER-level Jonathan has gone to

When the time comes on March 28, Nigerians will show this 'shoeless waste of money' ...........how to be a President.

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium / Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos / President Buhari Receives Liberia’s Highest National Honour (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.