Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) (53191 Views)

Tired Looking Traffic Warden Sleeping At A Junction In Abuja (Photos) / Chaos At Jos Airport: Passengers Block Arik Air Flight From Taking Off / Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
e dey mad nii
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Fribery: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
nothing I no go see 4 west africa.. grin grin
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
englishmart:
never underestimate the vision of a mad northerner
RevDesmondJuju:
No be ab0ki?

This is how another mallam breached airport security to start throwing stones on a KLM flight that was on the ramp because the airline refused to sell ticket to him after he was insulting their staff in their ticketing office in Nicon.

This is just to show the level of impunity these ignoramus bastards operate and break the laws because at the end of the day they will never be arrested or let go.
RevDesmondJuju:
Ab0kis are really mor0ns

Before you people call him ''mad'' consider what led him to do what he did.

In Nigeria, we have a big problem with poor service delivery from private and public companies. In dealing with these companies, many of them often times refuse to explain things properly to us, or notify us on time....then suddenly cut service without so much as an if you please.

Once, while living abroad....I was billed wrongly by the water company. I called them....and within days, it was recalled with apologies.(And my water was not cut off). Now....which Nigerian entity does that?

Yes...the man is angry. Consider that he may have had to get into Sokoto because of an emergency. And now...he cannot go because of poor service delivery.

Before you let your tribal bigotry get the better of you.....why don't you put pressure on Nigerian institutions to do the right thing...and treat us well. Or maybe you enjoy suffering and smiling.

That is the sad thing about you Nigerians. A bad thing has happened to your countryman....and instead of looking for how to prevent future occurrence....you play tribal bigotry. Continue. Tomorrow...it might be you. And who would speak for you?

14 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by cycline404(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist and a deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer with vampire teeth

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

You either need to see a doctor or you should change your doctor.
You need drugs or you should stop taking drugs...

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by crazygod(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
End time passenger
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by efilefun(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
MAybe the man get appointment to come collect some millions like that and arik use their bad belle spoil the man package
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by gameboy727(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
lifestyle1:
The aircraft no get horn ?
lol. Nawa to you o

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
apply
Ok am coming
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by saintneo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
lovat:
The man did the right thing, he is my Monday Hero

That man is the change we need un this country. We need people to stand up and demand for effectiveness, efficiency, accountability, promptness, excellence, and every good attribute we lack in this country.

8 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
gameboy727:
lol. Nawa to you o

grin
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is your average descendant of uthman dan fodio.

This is the only behaviour they understand.

Do you know the embarrasment this goat farker has caused the nation as a whole?
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by lovat(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
lifestyle1:
The aircraft no get horn ?
thses your slippers look to amateur, can you kindly take it down, I don't think any1 will give a dime about it
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Before you people call him ''mad'' consider what led him to do what he did.

In Nigeria, we have a big problem with service from private and public companies. In dealing with these companies, many of them often times refuse to explain things properly to us, or notify us on time....then suddenly cut service without so much as an if you please.

Once, while living abroad....I was billed wrongly by the water company. I called them....and within days, it was recalled with apologies. Now....which Nigerian entity does that?

Yes...the man is angry. Consider that he may have had to get into Sokoto because of an emergency. And now...he cannot go because of poor service delivery.

Before you let your tribal bigotry get the better of you.....why don't you put pressure on Nigerian institutions to do the right thing...and treat us well. Or maybe you enjoy suffering and smiling.
you were just too fast Mehn! I edited that post 3seconds after I posted it
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by lovat(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
saintneo:

That man is the change we need un this country. We need people to stand up and demand for effectiveness, efficiency, accountability, promptness, excellence, and every good attribute we lack in this country.
go away we are talking airport matters, you are bringing bus matters here. Ask the conductor to give you change
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
saintneo:

Fool by obstructing other flights to other destinations?

Have you even bothered to inquire why the flight was cancelled?

If the weather in sokoto was not safe for leadin nko?

Janjawiid fool

g
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by untainted: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You are a disappointment to people of vision!

6 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Grow up, son.

And demand better from your local company...govt or private.

If it was you....you won't feel glad.

7 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
lovat:
go away we are talking airport matters, you are bringing bus matters here. Ask the conductor to give you change
U dey mind dat tajudeen ode whose only mode of transportation is okada within osogbo
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Kx: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
An airline_ maybe Arik_ cancelled or delayed his flight with no paliative measures as usual and u expect d man to clap hand and sing SAI ARIK??

Can the airline try same abroad and get away wiith it??

After my experience with Arik at Asaba Airport some days ago, I have resolved to only fly Arik on any route IF and ONLY IF no other and better airline flies the route.

Arik does not have a culture of delighting customers since 1AD

9 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
No be ab0ki?

This is how another mallam breached airport security to start throwing stones on a KLM flight that was on the ramp because the airline refused to sell ticket to him after he was insulting their staff in their ticketing office in Nicon.

This is just to show the level of impunity these ignoramus bastards operate and break the laws because at the end of the day they will never be arrested or let go.

What do you expect? That's the effect of Long term association with cows.

There are simple, matured and and more humane ways of expressing once grievance.

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by bluebay2(f): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
I love his guts..although there myt hv been a beta way to vent his frustration bt I surely love d steps he took

2 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
grin grin

and we wonder why boko haram runs amuck...LOL
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nazeeboy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
U sure say na true? As in the guy no dey fear death. If na me be the pilot I no go stop sha.
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

What do you expect? That's the effect of Long term association with cows.

There are simple, matured and and more humane ways of expressing once grievance.

If it was you who had your flight cancelled at the 11th hour...without warning....you would be lying down in the middle of the runway...in your birthday suit.

Demand better from your local company. Because....it could happen to you.

4 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Grow up, son.

And demand better from your local company...govt or private.

If it was you....you won't feel glad.

Flights are cancelled and delayed every day the world over even in your great America.

The issue here is how he is making his protest.

If I was the airline operations manager I will quickly refund his money and subsequently ban the boko fom flying my airline for life.

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Husler20151: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
lovat:
thses your slippers look to amateur, can you kindly take it down, I don't think any1 will give a dime about it

If it pays the bills, it's better than illegal business.
Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nazeeboy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
bluebay2:
I love his guts..although there myt hv been a beta way to vent his frustration bt I surely love d steps he took
nigerian law abider shey! You wan go sue the Airport sha?

1 Like

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Royalty1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
This is a huge slap on the face of our security agencies. Is this how people can get on to the tarmac freely and spend close to 2 hours without anyone challenging them? Just imagine the havoc he can do if he had smuggled a gun in!

God save Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Flights are cancelled and delayed every day the world over even in your great America.

The issue here is how he is making his protest.

If I was the airline operations manager I will quickly refund his money and subsequently ban the boko fom flying my airline for life.

The problem is....we do have a service delivery issue in this country....and it needs sorting out.

Everywhere in Nigeria...hundreds of people lose their temper unnecessarily because they do not get the right kind of assistance from company XVF.

4 Likes

Re: Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) by valmunich(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just like the boy at the Tiananmen square grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / This Is The Major Reason Why Pilots Dump Fuel Before Landing. (PHOTOS) / Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.