Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) (2871 Views)

How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / You Are A Genius If You Interpret This Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by msmon(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cheat?
See picture below.

1 Share

Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Enegod(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
romantic
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by steppin: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Correct guy!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by phlio(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
friendzone
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by eleko1: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Playa sad backstabbing
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dinta na ede egbe, Egbe na ede okuko grin
The hunter is aiming at the kite perched high on a tree, while the kite is busy aiming to swoop down on an unsuspecting chicken.

Ike umu nwanyi na acho imebi uwa grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cheats! Backstabbers! Wicked hearts!
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by LewisO: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
The guy don't want the other girl to be alone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Saying hello to a friend
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
CHEATER!!! angry
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by alberto2k(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sharp guy grin
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by msmon(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baddest guy ever liveth, friend-zoning one and dating the other.
phlio:
friendzone
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by phlio(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
msmon:
Baddest guy ever liveth, friend-zoning one and dating the other.
nah u understand d clivk pass....nice one bro

1 Like

Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by holatin(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
extended cheat
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Krasid(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
Passing current.
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by ruxton06(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
No put ya eggs in one basket! wink
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Generalkorex(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
I love u bt u love some1 else
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by kelvinmuffins3(m): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2015
Smart sharp guy. . When dating a girl, date her friends too in case if your babe is not available, her friends will be available.
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Jaypea98: 1:47am On Mar 03, 2015
OFFSIDE!!!!!
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Bloody cheater undecided
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bloody cheater undecided

Please its "cheat" not "cheater"
Take correction alright

By the way what is your problem sef
Ehh this girl

Please don't annoy me alright
Rubbish!!!
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by oooopss(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2015
The girl holding him around the neck could be his younger sister while he's holding hands with his gf trying to pass a message to her that once this lil girl is out, I'm so eating you up... Possible scenario
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by msmon(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2015
It's possible but I strongly doubt the possibility!

oooopss:
The girl holding him around the neck could be his younger sister while he's holding hands with his gf trying to pass a message to her that once this lil girl is out, I'm so eating you up... Possible scenario

Btw, lalasticlala pls kindly delete comments made by those two ladies trying to derail dis thread.
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

Please its "cheat" not "cheater"
Take correction alright

By the way what is your problem sef
Ehh this girl

Please don't annoy me alright
Rubbish!!!
undecided what is this one saying and hope u are okay? undecided
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2015
3some
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided what is this one saying and hope u are okay? undecided

What did you just call me
Did you just say that I am insane

Are you mad!!!!
What is your problem
What is your problem
What is your problem!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrh!!!
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

What did you just call me
Did you just say that I am insane

Are you mad!!!!
What is your problem
What is your problem
What is your problem!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrh!!!
it shows u are really insane undecided#u berra shut ur trap and get off me this morning#asshole undecided undecided#dont u gat work to do?
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by hayoakins(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2015
There is LOVE in sharing
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
it shows u are really insane undecided#u berra shut ur trap and get off me this morning#asshole undecided undecided#dont u gat work to do?

You can't stop me from talking ok
You just can't
Its my right ok ok

You all should live me alone
I didn't do it
I am not guilty
Okay

Please
My gosh
Stop pushing me
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2015
ebabsuoires:

You can't stop me from talking ok
You just can't
Its my right ok ok

You all should live me alone
I didn't do it
I am not guilty
Okay

Please
My gosh
Stop pushing me
stop quoting me okay,i dont have time for shit if u do undecided.bye girl!!
Re: How Will You Interpret This? Cheat? (See Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
stop quoting me okay,i dont have time for shit if u do undecided.bye girl!!
Are you referring to me as poo

Oh my God, oh my God
Oh my God

Why did you just call me poo
Why!!!
Arrhhhhhhh!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Transform Your Good Girl Into Something Else (explicit) / Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. / See What I Bought For #250 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.