Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,244 members, 7,957,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

In Laws Visit A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Laws Visit A Lot (688 Views)

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With / 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy / 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Laws Visit A Lot by chanddys(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
The in-laws of a bosom friend of mine are fond of coming unannounced to his house. The frequency of their visit is every 2weeks but my chap believes that a marriage should be devoid of in laws so frequently. Recently, his mother in law came and the visit was on a daily basis for 3 weeks. His wife is totally siding her family and wants none of that in laws-should be away crap.

My guy waited for her visit to elapse and leave before he placed a ban on his in laws. The wife went gaga, their marriage is on a deadly tension. I fear it might break. It has gone on a fritz.

I need advice for my guy. No insults and B/S pls. Straight to the point.
Re: In Laws Visit A Lot by JOJORHYMES(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Some inlaws are like that.but the problem is with the wife and husband.she can't live without constantly seeing her pple.but the guy should have seen it coming.he allowed the situation to get to where it is.if he had opened his eyes he would have notice this behaviour early in courtship or early in the marriage then he would have stamped his foot on the ground early enough.
Re: In Laws Visit A Lot by apholaryn: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
eeyah
Re: In Laws Visit A Lot by slybe: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Family is important and sincerely speaking from my childhood i don't think we have ever stayed a year without a relation coming to live with us and during the time i was in university, i also visited family members. I feel chasing/banning her family members is too strict but he should kindly explain his stand if it is financial or he is not having time with her and they should work on it and come up with a compromise.
Re: In Laws Visit A Lot by stingbreed(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
No need for all d fiasco,,, let him also invite his family na.....

They are married,, her family is also his family

Its also her house

Smh for somethings I hear sad
Re: In Laws Visit A Lot by chanddys(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2015
slybe:
Family is important and sincerely speaking from my childhood i don't think we have ever stayed a year without a relation coming to live with us and during the time i was in university, i also visited family members. I feel chasing/banning her family members is too strict but he should kindly explain his stand if it is financial or he is not having time with her and they should work on it and come up with a compromise.

My guy says it isn't financial but he respects his space and would be obliged if they do. They have turned his house to an extension of their kitchen and play ground. His own family gives him optimum space and he expects his in laws to do same.

But no dice

(1) (Reply)

By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? / Advice To Our Heart Broken Sisters / LOVELY!! See This Beautiful Photo Of Ice Prince And Maima In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.